Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle of Yuletide 2012- The Frost Heart Cult

Yeah, reserved! The other spots are still open since I have not yet accepted Samantha Sparks' reservation and rejeced THEIRONDONUT's/

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    Yeah, reserved! The other spots are still open since I have not yet accepted Samantha Sparks' reservation and rejeced THEIRONDONUT's/
    SS has a Sign Up posted.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Yeah, but I told her that she needed to elaborate more on appearance and personality.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Because Samantha and IRONDONUT did not update their reservations, their reservations are dropped and the Nutcracker and Ent spots are open.

Real Life Name:[/B] Mason Hunter Crux
    Hero: Menorah Keeper
    Appearance: Green eyed and standing well over six feet tall, Mason has an impressive athletic figure and is quite consistently specific about his hair. His light brown faux-hawk extends quite a bit on both ends. The back tip of the hawk’ peaks down to the lower part of the neck and the front spikes down to around eye-level. Around the sides of his head, Mason’s hair fades down to a thin layer that extends further into his thin side burns, which fall down to his jaw.

Mason is very well toned but by no means heavy-muscular to the point of becoming an eye sore to those around him. His entire fore-arms are tatooed with dragons, making for a cool ink. On his chest, just above his heart, is a skull tattoo the size of his palm. His collective appearance is topped with a spike stud pierced just below his lip.

Contrasting with his light tan skin is mostly black attire. Mason wears a black hooded muscle tee countoured to the shape of his chest and abs. He wears black tight-fit pants and sports red converse. Wrapped around his neck is a dog tag made of stainless steel.

Personality: Mason is a “just do it” kind of guy. No regrets, every day. He doesn’t say much because he finds it often times a waste of time, speaking. He doesn't hate people but finds it easier to worry about himself. Despite his nature, he will protect those incapable of protecting themselves. He expects nothing in return and doesn't look back often times making it difficult for him to have friends.

What he lacks in empathy he more than makes up for in pity. He rarely acts out on impulse and is extremely cold blooded making it easy for him to act when under pressure.

Mason comes off as the type of having an attitude all the time but he really means well or at least people like to think so. Of competetive nature, Mason finds joy in challenging himself and pushing his limits to new heights.

Extremely reserved, Mason doesn’t trust others so easily. It isn’t that he doesn’t want friends it’s more that he hates having people depend on him in any way. He fears commitment and everything related which is why he’s slightly below average in school, he rarely turns in homework and doing just enough to get by.

Sorry this took me so long, was out most of the day. Anyway there might be some typos, I wasn't typing from my laptop and have no way of knowing if I spelled everything correctly.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

ACCEPTED! Sign ups are still open! Let's move it, people!

Sorry for misleading you guys, but I will not be able to participate in this awesome RP, as I am juggling about 4 RP's including my own, a few clubs, and a couple of trades, and that's just when I'm on the smalle time slot I get on serebii!!! Sorry for keeping you waiting, but I'll still be following the RP, if I have time. Well, good luck DVB, and crew!

Edit: kinda embarassing, just realised my spots already been uplifted. Oh well, at least now I don't look rude!
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 20th December 2012 at 11:10 PM.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12