Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumour: Tons of next gen information

Default Rumour: Tons of next gen information

Recently Dual Pixels has received word from Geno, the guy who delivered us the rumors, that came true, about Castlevania and the Kingdom Hearts HD collection, about Next Gen. This statement talks about the next-gen PlayStation, XBOX, and some of Nintendo's plans for upcoming E3.I am really not sure if this is true but it is certanly intresting

Nintendo

Expect more projects like Bayonetta 2 to be announced next year including a partnership that will cause huge shocks when it’s announced even worse than Bayonetta 2.

.There will be a 3D Maro Game coming Holiday 2013

Kirby:Tilt and Tumble will be coming for the WiiU

New HD Yoshi Island Game

Donkey Kong Country for the 3DS

New Fatal Frame Game for the WIIU

New Retro Title

Raven Blade will be coming back

There will be a new Mach Rider Game

There was a pitch from Retro to make a new Metroid Game.Multiplayer was planned

Mainline 3DS Pokemon game needs roughly two more years before it’s released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver) and while not as many new Pokemon as in past gens older Pokemon will get new abilities and forms. Will maximize the Nintendo 3DS use of 3D, StreetPass and online connectivity.

Sony:

Sony is near the middle end part of their Project Orbis, their next generation PS4. It will not be called Playstation 4, teams have started to call the final name as Omni. Omni will reflect their new hardware and content delivery philosophy. Omni will be “very capable” of doing modern day graphics compared to a Direct X 11 level of technology like Unreal Engine 4 and Frostbite 2. Compared to Wii U, it is better, but not the biggest leap in the world according to developer friends of mine.

Plans are a Basic Unit with 160 gigs and just the system with controller at $350-$399 and one with the Omniviewer and a pack-in game for $450-$499. Aims are for a September 2013 launch.

Known first party games in development for Playstation Omni are: Next Gen Uncharted, Next Gen Siren, The Boydguard, Wipeout Omni, Bump In the Night, Killzone 4, Gran Turismo Prologue, Next Gen Media Molecule, Omni Fitness.

Games:

Ono after looking at Platinum Game’s relationship is investigating a similar deal with Nintendo to publish Darkstalkers 4: Rebirth as a Wii U exclusive since Capcom is still reluctant to finance it.

The next Resident Evil Operation game is in the works for PS3, 360, Wii U, Vita and Omni called Terrestrial Fear.

Agni Philosophy tech will be shown off as a unique IP game that will be out for Omni/XBoxNext in 2014

Crystal Dynamics plans to resurrect the Legacy of Kain franchise in 2014 built with the Unreal 4 engine.

Smash Bros

Namco-Bandai is working with Sakurai to get a fully working demo at E3 for Smash Bros. Sakurai really took to heart the complaints about the single player game and the online game. He is solving this by making the single player very deep this time done by the Tales series people and is planning to have a Network Beta of the game for download the day of Nintendo’s E3 show. This way they can beta test online for about one year before they ship the game.

There is even more stuff that i forgot to metion but overral while i don't thinl this is true..it is still very intresting

Link:http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rum...wear-next-gen/

You know what? This is actually kind of believable. Yoshi's Land was already leaked during the Wii U's launch, and Playstation Omni sounds pretentious enough to match the Vita.

What I don't believe is the Pokemon rumor. Everything is pointing towards a Fall 2013 launch for the sixth generation. The Anime is gearing into filler mode (they would have stretched the Unova arc if we had to wait until 2014), Genesect was already revealed (Gamefreak likes to reveal a "new" Pokemon every year), and I really doubt that we'll be getting a brand-new type after all of these years.

Agni's Philosophy took a year to develop. A year. For a four-minute tech demo. There's no way the game is coming out in 2014 (though I am confident that Square Enix will turn it into a game eventually). Versus XIII sounds much more likely.

Wow this does seem believable. And you forgot about Microsoft. Lol. If this is all correct, than good job sir, but like you said they're rumors.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I like the sound of the Xbox being twice as powerful as the "Omni", however I'll believe it when I see it.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Snip
    I don't believe a single word of these rumours, so I am just going to say that all of them are fake, until proven otherwise by Nintendo or Sony themselves. Also the Pokémon rumour is clearly 100% fake.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

It sounded relatively believable until the thing about the Pokemon games adopting full 3D.

Still crossing my fingers for a Battlefront 3.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

All I can say on this is

Cool Story, Bro

which isn't much
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

All this sounds way too good to be true (except for the Orbis/Omni and NextBox things which never sound exciting to me anyway). Calling it fake, but still hoping that at least some of it is true. Which it most likely isn't, but whatever.

Assuming there is some truth to any of this: (and if not who cares I am just stating my feeling on the ideas themselves)

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    There will be a 3D Maro Game coming Holiday 2013

New HD Yoshi Island Game

Mainline 3DS Pokemon game needs roughly two more years before it’s released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver) and while not as many new Pokemon as in past gens older Pokemon will get new abilities and forms. Will maximize the Nintendo 3DS use of 3D, StreetPass and online connectivity.

Smash Bros

Namco-Bandai is working with Sakurai to get a fully working demo at E3 for Smash Bros. Sakurai really took to heart the complaints about the single player game and the online game. He is solving this by making the single player very deep this time done by the Tales series people and is planning to have a Network Beta of the game for download the day of Nintendo’s E3 show. This way they can beta test online for about one year before they ship the game.
    **** Yeah. It's about time we got another Yoshi Platformer. New Pokemon type is also cool.

Ono after looking at Platinum Game’s relationship is investigating a similar deal with Nintendo to publish Darkstalkers 4: Rebirth as a Wii U exclusive since Capcom is still reluctant to finance it.
    Hell No. As much as I like Darkstalkers, I am not going to be hyped for anything Capcom does until I see some sort of change in how they do things. It's not like we really need a new Darkstalkers fighting game anyway, the third installment is fine the way it is.
    Last edited by Zazie; 1st December 2012 at 9:21 PM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Anyone else think that Fatal Frame for Wii U sounds pretty hype?
    I'd call it "cute" at best.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Rumors are rumors. I hate speculation threads.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

I don't necessarily believe any of this, but some of it sounds cool. The "world wide crisis" for the Pokemon game sounds interesting. It could mean that all the regions are accessible, which would be amazing but unlikely. The more in-depth single player and improved multiplayer for Super Smash Bros. also sounds pretty good.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I like the sound of the Xbox being twice as powerful as the "Omni", however I'll believe it when I see it.
    I have a thread on another forum about the new Xbox.

"I just read a bunch of stuff about the new xbox 720...
    - Cost around $300
    - Launch in 2013
    - It will feature a Blu-ray player
    - Feature Version 2 of Kinect, allowing up to 4 players at a time, and working in smaller areas
    - Includes SmartGlass technology
    - Fortaleza Technology. Basically what this is, is glasses that when you put them on, it shows your HUD display on any game. Ammo, Health, mini-map, etc. It wont be ready for the systems launch, but later on as a add-on.
    - Could be "Used Game" Industry Killer.
    - 10 year life-cycle for the 720
    - Cloud interaction for media streaming
    - The "No disc Drive" Rumor is looking true also, sadly to say.
    - if true, then the xbox may be on a entire digital platform
    - Download codes will be available. Sadly.
    Pros of this: Midnight realeases, impulsive buys, conveniant, and saves gas for some.
    Cons: Difficult for playing on multiple consoles, licensing problems, have to re-download when moving consoles instead of moving with memory, no used game sales, most people prefer physical copies, sales are likley to dwindle down.
    - THE CONTROLLER!
    - It looks very much like the wii U controller.
    - BUT! YES BUT! Microsoft has said they might try to push it into a remote controller for the tv, AND a portable console.
    - Controller may be new next gen mobile gaming system.
    - The new xbox will require constant internet connection, just trying to go with rival PS4, which will need to be activated online to play games, but not constant connection.

So with all this, to me it seems we may be able to blame Sony for all this."

Updates that I found, next gen Xbox is either named 720, Durango, or simply, Xbox.

I am excited about the Fortaleza. I havnt searched hard in awhile, so I might do this. Also, the magazine Xbox World is supposed to be revealing everything about the Xbox this December issue. Which is also their last.
    Last edited by ImAnOKIE12; 2nd December 2012 at 2:46 AM. Reason: Typo
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    - It will feature a Blu-ray player

- The "No disc Drive" Rumor is looking true also, sadly to say.
    um

I think I see a huge problem here

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    um

It's just a selling point. Not actually meant to be used, just drives up the price.

um

yes I saw this as well, I just write what I read. But not in a way it would be considered copyrighted.
    On the forums, we had a pretty big conversation about that. I got all they info from one post, on one site.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

hm.... interesting... what's next, GF? A worldwide pokemon game? Only time will tell...
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

3D pokemon?Yeah no.Pretty sure one of the guys even said they'd be sticking with sprites.

Rest of it's whatever.

As long as the next gen. of gaming results in the collapse of EA, i'm fine with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    As long as the next gen. of gaming results in the collapse of EA, i'm fine with all of this.
    This is cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    It's just a selling point. Not actually meant to be used, just drives up the price.
    So, it has a disc drive in it that's useless? Not that I'd put it past a console manufacturer. Really, video games are getting so, er... I don't want to say industrialized, but I think you know what I'm going for... that somehow building consoles poorly, then having confusing repair policies, and using that as a means to drive up sales doesn't seem incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    yes I saw this as well, I just write what I read. But not in a way it would be considered copyrighted.
    On the forums, we had a pretty big conversation about that. I got all they info from one post, on one site.
    In general, these rumors are interesting, but somehow I doubt they'll reflect reality. At the very least, I will officially be done with new console gaming if the Durango and Orbis still have that "no-used-games" crap, and I highly doubt GameStop or many other video game stores would be interested in pushing those that hard; used games are generally a huge part of their revenue, if not their bread and butter.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    Origin, at least, should vanish.

The usual links

Origin, at least, should vanish.

Why did EA even make Origin, it's such an obvious cash-in on Steam (which is the god of PC gaming, mind you) and there are never ANY sales or at least worthy ones, while Steam has a free weekend every week. This has now turned into an Anti-EA thread.
    Last edited by NintendoCoke; 2nd December 2012 at 8:45 PM.

They did it for the same reasons they tried to push the Mass Effect 3 price point higher -- it would reward them, and they knew that some people would latch onto it. Which, really, is the same as all business decisions. I probably shouldn't directly fault them for that, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

The usual links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast