Thread: Post Freakyforms (Deluxe) QR codes here!!!!

Default Post Freakyforms (Deluxe) QR codes here!!!!

I love this game. It's like getting to make your own game WITHIN a game. Anyways, I would like to see your formees and their QR codes here! I will try to post mine later. Hope to see some awesome ideas!
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!

Got this game for Christmas as it looked like something fun to pass time, been playing it and enjoying it a lot more that I thought I would and it's more involving than I thought it'd be. It reminds me of Magic Pengel and Graffiti Kingdom for the ps2, but it's just as fun and definitely not same, it brings it's own uniqueness to the "create your own creatures" genre.

Currently I just obtained the Ocean area. I'm not rapidly creating formees just to advance the game, and at time I feel it's going slower because of that, but the formees I do have I like.

How do you share the codes though? I see other people posting a picture of their formee and a code with it, but I don;t understand how they do that.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Don't bump topics that haven't had any posts for 30 days.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.