Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

I once saw a teacher dancing round a classroom with no-one else in the room. Then she saw me and my friend laughing (about something else, coincidentally) outside the door and was about to put us in detention but then the teacher came along and we just said "Hold that thought, gotta get to class!" and ran. Glad I don't have her for another 3 years.
    Last edited by Argon Wartortle; 26th January 2013 at 5:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Justin Bieber hitting his head on a door 2 times
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

The person at our local burger king. I ordered a Chicken Strips meal with a diet coke and what do I get? A 5-piece chicken nugget with no fries and a regular soda.

Seriously, how can you screw up an order like that?

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217
    PokeSpe Club | Secret Base

Whoever creates those "Teen only" pages on Facebook, and where they say "1 LIKE 1 RESPECT" and just want likes and shares.

I especially hate it when they say things among the lines of "Like/share if you're a gamer ignore for Justin Bieber".

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Most swaggots on facebook and about half of the people in my school. And of course about 70% of famous artists, but mostly every religious person who act like they're super pious and god fearing when in reality, the second they step out of their church/mosque/temple etc. they turn into assholes breaking every other law in the city...and then they criticize me for not praying.
    Last edited by sam40400; 5th January 2013 at 12:31 AM.

I'll update this sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    Whoever creates those "Teen only" pages on Facebook, and where they say "1 LIKE 1 RESPECT" and just want likes and shares.

I especially hate it when they say things among the lines of "Like/share if you're a gamer ignore for Justin Bieber".
    I HATE THIS SO MUCH.

"Like dis post 2 save dis girl's life, keep scrolling if u want her to die!"

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I HATE THIS SO MUCH.

Same here, it's funny how next they're like "WANT 2000000+ FRINEDS? SUBCRIBE ME ND ULL C UR REQUESTS ERUP"

commenters on youtube and other game info sites that post stuff that has nothing to do with what the topic it is about ; and turns the whole thing into pointless flameing _ _
    -

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    commenters on youtube and other game info sites that post stuff that has nothing to do with what the topic it is about ; and turns the whole thing into pointless flameing _ _
    -
    Like those people that just love to mention Justin Beiber songs from 2008. My only reaction is that was funny only the first 100 times. And of course those people that paste copypasta.

Do unspecified members on another forum count? (I am so evil)
    If not, my friends once told me that Tom kenny Died:
    Me: Huh? how did you find out about this? It's usually fake.
    Friend: Someone on Facebook.
    Me: You really can't trust many people on that...
    Friend: You can trust facebook, it's the most trustful website.

I just said nothing after that.

Not the most stupid obviously, just can't think of anything else.
    You just saw Bubble Beam's signature.

I remember the beginning of my Freshmen year in High School that one of the guys I knew was saying that he was gonna streak on the last day of school. Of course a lot of us thought he wouldn't do it. So fast forward to the end of Freshmen year... I was walking in the hall with a friend of mine just talking about typical things about video games I assume... when suddenly I heard a commotion in the commons. I knew right on the top of my head what was going on... and people were just mortified at what they saw. The streaking however... wasn't just the stupid move...

He was caught by the police just outside of the school. Funny part was he had his path planned to where he and his buddies would streak, just not where the cops would be.

Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyAssTaillow View Post
    I remember the beginning of my Freshmen year in High School that one of the guys I knew was saying that he was gonna streak on the last day of school. Of course a lot of us thought he wouldn't do it. So fast forward to the end of Freshmen year... I was walking in the hall with a friend of mine just talking about typical things about video games I assume... when suddenly I heard a commotion in the commons. I knew right on the top of my head what was going on... and people were just mortified at what they saw. The streaking however... wasn't just the stupid move...

He was caught by the police just outside of the school. Funny part was he had his path planned to where he and his buddies would streak, just not where the cops would be.
    Lol, oh good Lord XD.

That actually reminded me of the senior prank in my sophomore year. The seniors thought it would be funny to (super?)glue all the locks shut. Yeah, they didn't think that through. The principal then banned senior pranks from then on, so I don't think my 2010 class ever did a senior prank. Even then, I wasn't going to be a part of it.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

My sister. She's 49 years old yet she dresses like a teenager and NEVER thinks....
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I HATE THIS SO MUCH.

And those "Write the name of ur tru luv on ur left hand, then copypaste this on too fifteeen randem diffrent posts if u do, ur tru luv will say they <3 u 2moro if u dont as soon as u finnish reading this u will die in 2 days." The grammar and the weird factor of Facebook just make me pity humanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Then there was this time where a typical person in a left turn lane not paying attention... taking their sweet time until I honked. Not long after someone cut me off on a single lane road when they took a left onto it and I almost hit them because of it. There must be a new type of color blind that makes white seem transparent or something.

Ha thats not so tough for me . You see, i have this kid with me in my class . Whenever you tell a joke , it takes him nearly 5 minutes to process it completely in his head ( yup we've timed it XD ) . So when everyone stops laughing and get back to doing their work , thats when he starts laughing like a maniac ! Its been 5 years and the teachers still dont know whats wrong with him.....

Just talked to someone I used to be friends with, and holy crap. He thinks that his choice to be stupid in school bring the girls onto his lawn. He used to be an honors student and now he intentionally flunks his classes just to be with his gf. That and he switched schools for a quarter (Half of a semester) just to be with his ex, and then when they broke up he came back to my school.

Thank you based Turpoo

Three girls in my class take the top spot with their terrible sense of geography

They thought africa was a country

They didn't know iceland was a country and only knew of the shop

They think several african countries are in south america and vice-versa.

Plus they do not understand my sarcasm. They didn't recognise it until i told them and now they think every word i say, even if i'm defending them from our cruel teacher, is one of sarcasm
    Charizard

Enought Said

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardfan900 View Post
    They thought africa was a country
    I actually thought Africa was a country when I was younger too, until my parents bought a globe and I started studying it. To be fair, South Africa is a country, so no too far off.

The stupidest person I've seen is my neighbor, who has 2 kids (2 different mothers) and refuses to take care of either one. His current girlfriend spends more time with his oldest child than he does, and she actually has to hire a babysitter for the youngest so he can sit on his @** all day and do nothing.

It might not seem like something stupid, but I can't stand to see someone putting their wants above their child's needs. I never did.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

probably myself

ok, i have officially declared that its my cousin XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

The girl in classes who sit next to me and constantly asking me that if I am gay would I be attract to girls who look like boys.

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

This customer from back when I worked in retail.

She tried to return some merchandise and the story had a policy where you could only return merchandise for, I don't even remember how long, I wanna say three months. But anyways, it was well after the return deadline and we were not supposed to take back the merchandise but we were going to anyway. She did have a receipt but paid with a credit card and she wanted the cash back, which we couldn't do. She didn't like that and called the cops and when they told her the same thing, she called News 12.

Like WTF? Are there really people that dumb in this world? I mean, really?

Definitely Vermin Supreme. He ran for president with campaign promises such as giving every American a free pony and using the "infinite power of zombies" to spin turbines for power. Check out more here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE
    The only Nesquik you'll ever see in 3D.

I am a proud Catholic.

Shiny Charmander! Hatched via Masuda Method on 3/7/13
    Shiny Corphish! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Skrelp! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Horsea! Chain fished on 10/31/13 (Guess this is my Halloween treat)
    Shiny Frogadier! Random encounter in Friend Safari on 11/2/13 (Modest nature and 31 IV in speed)
    Shiny Tyrunt! Hatched via Masuda Method on 11/9/13

Want my Friend Code? Here it is:
    3DS: 1891-1325-6982
    White 2: 3397 1588 5337 Peter

One of my friend's, he says I'm a god and I am the idol of the A.D.P.A the American Dumb People Of America

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast