Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesquik3D View Post
    Definitely Vermin Supreme. He ran for president with campaign promises such as giving every American a free pony and using the "infinite power of zombies" to spin turbines for power. Check out more here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

HAHAHHAHAHAH i watched this man,. THis dude is amazaing ahhahaha hell yeah!
    Bug-Type Represent !

Definitely Vermin Supreme. He ran for president with campaign promises such as giving every American a free pony and using the "infinite power of zombies" to spin turbines for power. Check out more here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE
    Sorry for posting again so quickly anyway ha ha that sounds hilarious I'd like them for president instead :3

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I was going to say a guy I know in real life that clinches onto Popularity but Mitt Romney is number 1 in my book...

The dude strapped his dog to his car (And the dog was suffering from Diarrhoea) & used the excuse "He needed fresh air!"
    C'mon, Tell me somebody more stupider than he is?
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    This customer from back when I worked in retail.

She tried to return some merchandise and the story had a policy where you could only return merchandise for, I don't even remember how long, I wanna say three months. But anyways, it was well after the return deadline and we were not supposed to take back the merchandise but we were going to anyway. She did have a receipt but paid with a credit card and she wanted the cash back, which we couldn't do. She didn't like that and called the cops and when they told her the same thing, she called News 12.

Like WTF? Are there really people that dumb in this world? I mean, really?
    We live on Long Island, what do you expect? This part of New York is filled with bargain hunters, soccer moms, and all-around idiots. No offense, but I really dislike the Island and I only really stay here due to my friends and that its where I was born. Anyways, there's this kid in my classes who has done so many stupid things I can't start. Examples include, trying to convince us to put the pet fish we have in science class in a barrel and shoot them, suggesting we go outside when it was raining heavily,trying to hit on my best friend's girlfriend at least once every two months as well as hit on other girls, and just be all-around stupid.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

My current English professor. She's middle-aged, but acts like a teenage girl.
    She uses image macros on her chalkboard, actively uses nowadays colloquialisms in class (If I hear "SWAGGIN' IT OUT GUYSSS!" one more time, the vein in my forehead is going to burst), and wears clothing that, I promise you, came right off the rack at forever21. It's shameful.

I'm not implying that teacher's can't be fashionable, but you know...how about not 'dolling' yourself up with eyeliner, hair-teasing, and graphic tees with ridiculous print/words when you're past the age of, I don't know, 13?
    Get yourself some comfortable tracksuits and just...allow yourself to age with some grace. Don't fight it. You can be young-spirited whilst wearing Easy Spirits. There's no shame in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    She uses image macros on her chalkboard, actively uses nowadays colloquialisms in class (If I hear "SWAGGIN' IT OUT GUYSSS!" one more time, the vein in my forehead is going to burst), and wears clothing that, I promise you, came right off the rack at forever21. It's shameful.

I'm not implying that teacher's can't be fashionable, but you know...how about not 'dolling' yourself up with eyeliner, hair-teasing, and graphic tees with ridiculous print/words when you're past the age of, I don't know, 13?
    Get yourself some comfortable tracksuits and just...allow yourself to age with some grace. Don't fight it. You can be young-spirited whilst wearing Easy Spirits. There's no shame in that.
    I don't think tracksuits would qualify as fashionable.

how about not 'dolling' yourself up with eyeliner, hair-teasing, and graphic tees with ridiculous print/words when you're past the age of, I don't know, 13?
    If I ever caught my daughter "dolling" herself up like this before she's 16, she would be punished until she graduated high school.

I will admit that as a teacher, she should be acting more professional, wearing work appropriate clothing (nothing to do with age, and every thing to do with professionalism) so no graphic tees (and tracksuits do not qualify as professional attire at any age) and since she's an English teacher, she should be speaking in proper English, not like a Rap artist.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    I don't think tracksuits would qualify as fashionable.
    I should have separated the tracksuit line from the fashionable line. :P What I meant was that she's not just dressing inappropriately, she's dressing uncomfortably. Tight tee-shirts and ultra-skinny pants? Be realistic.
    Once I'm long over fifty (as she is)? Hello there, Coldwater Creek!
    Comfort and fashion aren't mutually exclusive, but when you get older, whatever is the most comfortable trumps whatever is the most fashionable.
    You don't need to dress like a teenager to seem young.

If I ever caught my daughter "dolling" herself up like this before she's 16, she would be punished until she graduated high school.
    It's starting younger and younger now! I shudder to think of how bad it's going to be by the time I have children.

I will admit that as a teacher, she should be acting more professional, wearing work appropriate clothing (nothing to do with age, and every thing to do with professionalism) so no graphic tees (and tracksuits do not qualify as professional attire at any age) and since she's an English teacher, she should be speaking in proper English, not like a Rap artist.
    I wonder if she just started this, or if she's just been...following the trends of the ages since she started teaching. She's been around for more than fifteen years.

Quote Originally Posted by frogofdoom555 View Post
    Oh man. I have been waiting for this. I will highlight my favorite moments.

-This one kid in my old spanish class (two spanish moments) actually said this after the teacher said something in spanish: "I-o don't-o under-o stand-o you-o."
    -Another kid in that same class is mexican and speaks spanish, yet fails the class.
    -I was in art class, and i went to get some paint, and got scolded for it. So i went to sit down, and this mexican girl asks me why I did that, yet she was the exact person who told me to do it. This is why i am racist and despise mexicans and blacks. Most of them are goddamn idiots.
    -This one kid constantly calls this one girl fat and stupid, yet gets on my case when i say he's a jerk because of it. He also calls me immature, yet he is a complete lunatic and throws stuff around the classroom, runs everywhere, messes with the computer, and makes fart noises to annoy people.
    - About the Connecticut shootings, when the teacher told us about it, this guy next to me randomly shouts out, "Sucks to be them!"
    -In science class, this one girl was asked how many protons are in a hydrogen element if the atomic number was one after being told a good seven times that the atomic number is the same as the protons and electrons, yet answers - no joke - two million.
    -Kelly Pickler on Are you smarter than a 5th grader. Oh god. she got asked what the capital of hungary was (and i wasn't asked any of these questions in fifth grade), but she was much worse than i would have been by saying, "Hungary? That's a country? I know i've heard of turkey."

I'm seriously considering moving my family to japan. I have lost all faith in America.
    The new stupidest person.

Walked into the bathroom at work and saw that someone didn't flush after taking a number 2...

How does one forget to flush after taking a deuce?

It's starting younger and younger now! I shudder to think of how bad it's going to be by the time I have children.
    ^This. I hate it when children (especially those under, say, 10) dress this way. What has gotten into them?
    I am a teenage girl myself and I do NOT do that.
    Last edited by Hydreigon6507; 11th January 2013 at 3:52 AM.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I don't know if I would say he's stupid, moreso just totally insane and off his nut. Oh, wait, did I forget to say insane?

There's a lot of brainless kids at the high school I go to, mostly girls (not trying to be sexist but that's how it is at my high school). One of which complains about us never learning something, right after we'd just spent 20 minutes on a lesson on it. Another is just totally ignorant, she asks the most irrelevant and illogical questions, my favorite being "how do we know fire was really invented? I mean, we don't, like, have proof or anything."
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Just yesterday, I was having lunch in my school cafeteria. The table next to ours was all the JV cheerleaders. One of the girls gave one of her friends a cookie. The friend started eating it, then the girl screams "Omg do you have an allergy to nuts?" The friend puts down the cookie down. She sits there thinking for a whole minute, then finally say "No, I don't think so."

She had to actually think if she was allergic to nuts. It was quite sad.

The majority of teenagers are pretty stupid people. The guys wear their pants down to their ankles and think they can get away with only coming to school to flip up girls' skirts, and the girls have a new boyfriend each week, only know how to say six words, and I swear, their minds must be filled with nothing but dust. Some teenagers are actually pretty awesome, but most of them...ugh. -__-

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

my mirror...
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

My friend. I once had her convinced she was a vampire once.
    She was babysitting my cousin one day and brought him over. She said he's hungry, and I said 'so?'. she asked what she's supposed to do. >_> you put food on a spoon, you put the spoon in his mouth...

Taking age into consideration, my biological female parent probably takes the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyAssTaillow View Post
    Walked into the bathroom at work and saw that someone didn't flush after taking a number 2...

How does one forget to flush after taking a deuce?
    There are lots of people who don't do that.. it's not a case of forgetting, I think they just can't be bothered?

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

So she's an American kawaiiko gone wrong, I take it. There's a reason it'll fly more smoothly in Japan.

Well, if she were to use image macros sparingly (which I don't think she's doing), I think that would be fine, since it shows she's aware of the nerd culture. But she shouldn't be talking like that unless she's trying to prove a point or showing displeasure for how people speak on the Internet.

There's nothing wrong with her wearing T-shirts with pictures/funny phrases on it or making herself a little pretty when she's not working. My dad's a teacher, and he dresses formally when he goes to work, but when he's home or going elsewhere out in public (if he changes his clothes when he comes back home), he wears the funny graphic T-shirts. Mom wears mostly formal-looking shirts whether she's at home working or out in public anyway, and so I can't see her putting on a shirt with captions. I'm sure I'd be embarrassed if she ever did, unless she's humorous about it.

Honestly, I'm 20-going-on-21, and I'm more comfortable wearing captioned/graphic T-shirts, but if I'm at a work place with a specific dress code where those kinds of clothes are discouraged, I follow it to a "T". Really, I've never seen a teacher, high school or college, wear stuff like that. Sometimes they look a little casual (like wearing jeans), but I've never seen pictures on their shirts before that I can think of. I'm surprised no one on the staff's called her out on in, unless the school just doesn't care as long as her students are getting good grades.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Instead of the stupidest person, how about the stupidest group of people. The Webkinz fandom, aka. the Kinztubers.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Quote Originally Posted by OrcaCity View Post
    Instead of the stupidest person, how about the stupidest group of people. The Webkinz fandom, aka. the Kinztubers.
    In which case, we'll count the Twitards, Bieber fangirls/boys, Team Breezy, Pewdiepie fans, Nostalgia Critic fanboys, and much, much more.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I myself might be the stupidest person I've ever seen.

January 3rd, 2005. I stupidly jumped out of a moving golf cart. I survived, but I think I messed up one of my Christmas gifts
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Those who 'Cut 4 Beiber'. Honestly, there's no need to commit suicide. I'd say let him smoke weed.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    Those who 'Cut 4 Beiber'. Honestly, there's no need to commit suicide. I'd say let him smoke weed.
    Well, how about the troll who started it? Trolling is funny as long as the victims of trolling aren't harming themselves in the process that could potentially lead to death. Them shaving their heads because they believed Bieber had cancer was funny, and did prove they would blindly do anything for Bieber. But hair will grow back. Wounds may heal, but the scars are permanent. Having them cut themselves because they are that stupid (and obviously didn't learn their lesson the first time that everything you hear on the Internet may not be true) is awful. The troll should've thought it through carefully before posting it on the Web.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Well, how about the troll who started it? Trolling is funny as long as the victims of trolling aren't harming themselves in the process that could potentially lead to death. Them shaving their heads because they believed Bieber had cancer was funny, and did prove they would blindly do anything for Bieber. But hair will grow back. Wounds may heal, but the scars are permanent. Having them cut themselves because they are that stupid (and obviously didn't learn their lesson the first time that everything you hear on the Internet may not be true) is awful. The troll should've thought it through carefully before posting it on the Web.
    I agree. Two girls at my school have done it, one survived. Some trolls can be so thick at times. Like you said, scars are permanent. I don't see why they'd shave their heads just because he had cancer, drugs are a choice, cancer isn't.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

The dumbest girl I ever met is responsible for saying these three things

1) What kind of bottled water did they have in the stone ages?
    2) Wasn't Martin Luther King Jr. our first black president?
    3) I promise not to have a boyfriend until February 30th

..she wasn't very bright.

A short list of stupid things that I see:
    (First one doesn't count since that was me and a one off)

-Walking out on a pedestrian crossing during heavy traffic.....a very stupid move on my part. I was lucky since I didn't get injured.
    -There was a blonde in my class who DOESN'T GET BLONDE JOKES!!!!
    -People who don't even know how to spell, or abbreviate stuff to ridiculous extremes. Seen a lot on facebook.
    -People who go on about having 'swag', THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS!!!!

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast