Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

Every person that walks into Kwik Fil every single day.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Don't know about stupid, but annoying.. yes

this guy in my class. clever boy, really. but he talks All. The. Time in weird made-up voices, generally being annoying.
    I daydream about killing him pretty much every day.

From people I've seen, I would say this woman I saw who let her kid pee in a Staples parking lot. It made me not want to go to Staples in the future.

Do celebrities count? If so, some are up there:

*Miley Cyrus
    *Demi Lovato
    *Britney Spears
    *Nicki Minaj
    *The cast of 'Jersey Shore'
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I just remembered someone else: my Social Studies/English Language Arts teacher from 6th grade.
    She would sit there on her computer or doing her work for college and let us do basically anything we wanted and not teach us (while this is something most of you would approve of, it made it so she was not teaching us). She would have a substitute nearly half of the time, and she would lazily copy assignments from workbooks and they looked awful. My mother even met one of this teacher's sisters, so she knew who she was because the teacher's sister would complain about how much of a spoiled brat she was, and so would people who had to take classes with this teacher. Luckily, she got fired at the end of the year.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon6507 View Post
    I just remembered someone else: my Social Studies/English Language Arts teacher from 6th grade.
    She would sit there on her computer or doing her work for college and let us do basically anything we wanted and not teach us (while this is something most of you would approve of, it made it so she was not teaching us). She would have a substitute nearly half of the time, and she would lazily copy assignments from workbooks and they looked awful. My mother even met one of this teacher's sisters, so she knew who she was because the teacher's sister would complain about how much of a spoiled brat she was, and so would people who had to take classes with this teacher. Luckily, she got fired at the end of the year.
    I had an English teacher like that but the worst part was that he had the nerve to call US lazy, when he himself wouldn't even put together coherent lesson plans. All he did was A) have us read on our own. Or B) color. This was a senior level English class and I swear to god we colored every other day. We only wrote 3 essays that entire year, even though it was an ENGLISH class.

And when we read Animal Farm, he gave us a month to read it just because he didn't want to think of new lesson plans for an entire month. For those of you who don't know, Animal Farm is only a 100 page book. We could read only 3 pages a day and still finish the book before it was due.

I should also reiterate that he called us "stupid' and "worthless" all while this was going on.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

There was this girl in my grade in high school. God she was dumb. She once said Temple Run was the most stupid game ever because the man couldn't jump by himself and ran into trees. Kinda the whole point of the game....

I'm glad she's halfway across the state now. I got a headache just from looking at her.
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I had an English teacher like that but the worst part was that he had the nerve to call US lazy, when he himself wouldn't even put together coherent lesson plans. All he did was A) have us read on our own. Or B) color. This was a senior level English class and I swear to god we colored every other day. We only wrote 3 essays that entire year, even though it was an ENGLISH class.

And when we read Animal Farm, he gave us a month to read it just because he didn't want to think of new lesson plans for an entire month. For those of you who don't know, Animal Farm is only a 100 page book. We could read only 3 pages a day and still finish the book before it was due.

I should also reiterate that he called us "stupid' and "worthless" all while this was going on.
    While I don't think she was stupid, we had this fat hag of a teacher in fourth grade who obviously never liked us. She would call us names, and she actually embarrassed me once (and thus the reason why I rarely show work to anyone except close friends or my brothers aside from the Internet). Mom was actually on the phone with her when she suddenly yelled at the students (I took the bus home) to shut up before acting all sweet again to my mom. She was fired not long afterward.

Seriously, if someone hates teaching so much, why the hell would they spend thousands of dollars going to college to be a teacher? Yes, there are ungrateful bratty students, but that doesn't really give people a reason to just give up and do nothing or bully the students at the risk of losing one's job.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

A handful of kids I knew from elementary school, who used to harass me in the 4th and 5th grades. They aren't the only ones like that around here, but they're the only ones I know in specific.

I managed to avoid them for a few years, but now I'm taking a class in high school with some of them. They spend the entire class period talking, and pestering me to see if I remembered the time they whipped me with their wet swimsuits. To these guys, life is a joke. When someone is hurt, they laugh. When they hear of a murder, they laugh. They aren't insane...they're just far too stupid to fully understand that death and pain are serious things.

They're also always asking dumb questions or making up dumb stories and actually try and convince everyone they're true. One of them just told my teacher a couple days ago that his dog went crazy, so he grabbed a gun and shot it. And as for questions, they're constantly pestering me during class if I remember the times they whipped me with wet swim suits. Then the was that time in elementary school where I was hiding under a desk and crying as they were kicking me and spraying me with a water bottle. Which also reminds me of the substitute teachers here. Most are just as you'd expect to find, but usually, if they're three times my size and native american(not being racist, there is a lot of cultural background differences where I live that really separate how the townspeople and the people on the reservation act-some white people here are pretty bad as well), they're completely useless. They sit at the computer all day playing solitaire, not making an effort to control the students at all.

And again, I'm not racist. Some people from the reservation here can be pretty friendly or smart, it's just that most aren't, for whatever reason. I'm going to be moving to a different city next to a different reservation soon, and I'm desperately hoping that the people on that one are better...
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Do celebrities count? If so, some are up there:

*Miley Cyrus
    *Demi Lovato
    *Britney Spears
    *Nicki Minaj
    *The cast of 'Jersey Shore'
    Demi and Britney aren't stupid :c

Anyway, I'm not too sure about stupid. Stupid are stupid-stupid or stupid-weird? Coz I'm probably stupid-weird, nya~

I wouldn't say stupid, more like annoying. I have a friend who asks me on my messenger if he isn't getting any replies on his Facebook, should he delete it. He asks me other things as well... I won't block him...
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/uwi6o.gif[/IMG]

Devil May Cry Fan.
    Meowth Fan

One sunny day, on the bus, a kid asked why there was water dripping onto the windows. Ice had formed on the bus the night prior and the bus was really warm in attempt to helping melt the ice.

This kid also asked if there was such a thing called drill glue, glue used to hold a screw into place. For those of you who didn't know, current screws already hold themselves in place, whether it be wood screws or sheetmetal screws.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

I overheard a family friend say, "I believe that television is the spawn of Satan." I respect religion, but I almost wanted to go to the bathroom and laugh.

There are also some people where I work (Panera) who leave their dishes on the table (despite a place to put dishes), or eat 150 degree soup when it's 110 degrees outside.
    Diamond F.C.: 4467-8858-1499 name: Walter

Pokedex progress
    Diamond: N'tl: 490 seen, 490 obtained. 4 years, I completed the Pokedex!

Do I have to say one? I don't know one stupidest person, I live in an area teeming with them.

I'll just go with almost everyone I see.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

My little brother is a stupid little hypocrite. He is the embodiment of all but the worst parts of humanity due to his stupidity and annoying nature.
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Red face

I once knew a guy who thought pandas came from Japan. If that was the case, they'd be called Japandas.

Apperantly the 3rd smartest kid in my science class never knew that Alaska is a state (we are in the 10th grade).
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

The person I was talking about in the first pages of this thread just told me that they hate me because I speak in big words. Sad.
    Last edited by 725roy; 8th February 2013 at 5:51 PM.

Thank you based Turpoo

One of my brothers ex girlfriend once told me that she would never get cremated because she heard that it hurts. I know.
    Pokemon Black FC - 0476 1815 2250

I have an Arcanine and a Latias fully EV trained. Make me an offer.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Multiple Roundz

My friend steven who was laying on his desk and sneezes and bangs his head on a desk
    A whole classroom of Facepalms

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

Annoying Kid: Britney Spears Can't Sing.
    Me: And thats your opinion.
    Annoying Kid: Well your opinion is wrong.
    Me:... thats also your opinion.
    Annoying Kid: So, that just proves she can't sing.
    Me: "voice in head" just walk away before you punch him.
    <- Thats my team

There's so many...

The idiot facebook girls at my school who think guys like them when they don't
    Lots of my mom's friends who know nothing about science or geology
    My doctor who said I'm anorexic because I'm not as tall as people my age

One of my friends. She is good enough to get on with but boy she is stupid. I'm not sure what to put into a list but I would say her texting. She texted one of my friends and asked what he was doing he said he was in the library and she replied you in the library. That would be the tamest one but she she has had so many dumb moments that its hard to think of which ones to right down.

I'm not sure if this one would be the stupidest but it is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. One of my old classmates broke his butt on a bank and one day in technology the teacher was out and someone brought it up. Everyone was asking and laughing how he managed to break it fulling down a bank when he replied with "I didn't break it falling down the bank I broke it running up it." Everyone laughed and I would of face-palmed if I wasn't laughing so much.

Someone I used to know, I dare not speak their name.

My niece and nephew of course. I tell them like five times to stop throwing a football in the living room. Guess what happened? My nephew throws the ball again, my niece fails to catch it and the ball bounces over to me at the computer desk and knocks my drink over and it gets all over my my external hard drive with all my data saved on it of stories I've written, games I've saved on it, and music I listen to.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast