Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshino View Post
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...91677365205860
    This perfectly illustrates what's wrong with American mothers
    What's so stupid here? Thinking that Anime is chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Why if they hate or say the movies suck so much,don't bother to go see them then!
    And how can you know the movie is bad before watching it?

Me-I'm different! Everybody hates me, and I hate everybody!

I just checked the Concerned Mom's against anime Facebook page and it was indeed satire/for fun. I wonder how many people it had fooled. A quick search on google found that it was being talked about in many other forums as well.
    Last edited by Ninfia-Fan; 2nd July 2014 at 12:35 AM.
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia-Fan View Post
    I just checked the Concerned Mom's against anime Facebook page and it was indeed satire/for fun. I wonder how many people it had fooled. A quick search on google found that it was being talked about in many other forums as well.
    All right, cool, it's for cheap giggles in making fun of people who do actually think like that. Good to know. I wouldn't be too surprised if there really is something online specifically for mothers to talk about how concerned they are about anime, though.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    All right, cool, it's for cheap giggles in making fun of people who do actually think like that. Good to know. I wouldn't be too surprised if there really is something online specifically for mothers to talk about how concerned they are about anime, though.
    I'd say that there is in some unknown corner of the Internet. But, also, that page had a lot of people fired up.

Anyway, there was one guy who honked their horn at me while I was learning to drive with a instructor for no reason. I'd signalled to merge right, checked the blind spot and the next thing I knew some idiot was going off at me! I'm only a Learner driver so there might have been something in that... But my instructor said I wasn't doing anything wrong, so... Road rage? Wow, I haven't even been driving for three weeks and I've had my first road rage incident!
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

During a P.E class (Gym class for none UK peeps.) If you forgot a certain piece of kit then you'd get a detention, but next to the teacher's office was this barrel full of clothes that had been left behind, so if you were sneaky you could grab a spare pair of shorts or something to use for that class. Anyhow, cut ahead to football class (Soccer for none UK again.) This kid in our class had forgotten his football boots so must of gone to this barrel outside the teacher's office to look for a spare pair, cut to the chase.. We're all outside with this kid, kicking the ball back and forth waiting for the teacher when he comes marching out with no shoes on and is like "Who the hell has my trainers?" We all look down at this guys feet and he's rocking like size 14's.

I just argued with a guy who thought dinosaurs and people lived during the same time. He also thought in order to fit dinosaurs on Noah's Ark Noah brought baby dinosaurs on. Brilliant.

Hard to single any specific winner out of the many BRILLIANT people I've come across in my life. Off the top of my head, though, it'd be a tie between a.) the kid in high school who thought it would be a GREAT idea to get his hat off the roof of the bus stop by chucking a rock at the ceiling from inside, and ended up hitting me in the face with said rock, or b.) the two oblivious schlepps skateboarding in the middle of the street today, who didn't move aside until I laid on the horn and even then just turned around to grin stupidly at me.

Yay, people. >_<

Fantasy remains a human right: we make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made: and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.
    ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Probably half the comments on this post. It's a NatGeo picture gallery of people celebrating Ramadan. And here are some gems:

Looks like an awesome place to drop a large bomb.
    Note that this one has THE most likes of any comment. What the actual HELL is wrong with these people?

Religion of peace? Tell that to the victims of 9/11, Benghazi, the Iranian Hostage Crisis, and many, many more events. #NeverForget
    Yeah, and what about the Crusades, the Holocaust, the Jonestown cult, the David Koresh cult, and all the infighting throughout history amongst Christians themselves? Screw confirmation bias. SO MUCH.

Who f*cking cares. Adios Nat-F*cking-Geo. C*nts.
    Because it's SO BAD to post pictures of cultures other than your own, bigoted piece of gobshiite. Why did you even like the NatGeo page in the first place?

It makes me want to gather a crowd of these people and just go postal on them. And I'm not even Muslim. Yet I care.

On the bright side...
    Time for the Facebook comments to prove my total lack of faith in humanity...
    Damn right.

To all y'all spouting hate on them: because Christianity hasn't ever murdered people in the name of their religion? Last I read in my history books, the Crusades were a war fought to force people to convert, slaves were legally owned because as people who didn't believe in the bible, they were less than human, and could be traded like the "animals" they were seen to be, the Salem Witch Trials murdered young women because they weren't Christian, Native Americans were forced to convert or die when the civilised pilgrims/settlers came over here and were confronted by their evil barbaric ways, we have Christians fighting AGAINST the rights of people(gays) because they think that all of those gay people are gross(tell me it doesn't boil down to that with a straight face. We've got PLENTY of laws saying that things like other religions are fine, which goes against the bible, not to mention OUR CONSTITUTION STATING THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE LAWS BASED OFF OF RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE), and a lot of them fund groups that send money to countries that KILL people simply for born a different way, and a lot of the kids who are beaten to death in an attempt to "beat the gay out of them" or who commit suicide after constant bullying are by Christians who are trying to fix something that isn't broken. There's a big one here that I'm missing, but unfortunately can't think of at the moment.
    This person wins the comment section.
    Last edited by disposable_heroes; 20th July 2014 at 6:37 AM.

Pokémon Quiz Bowl. It's a thing.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.
    I claim Vanillite because it is best Pokémon.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Last edited by Derpchomp; 25th July 2014 at 4:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by disposable_heroes View Post
    Probably half the comments on this post. It's a NatGeo picture gallery of people celebrating Ramadan. And here are some gems:

Note that this one has THE most likes of any comment. What the actual HELL is wrong with these people?

Yeah, and what about the Crusades, the Holocaust, the Jonestown cult, the David Koresh cult, and all the infighting throughout history amongst Christians themselves? Screw confirmation bias. SO MUCH.

Because it's SO BAD to post pictures of cultures other than your own, bigoted piece of gobshiite. Why did you even like the NatGeo page in the first place?

It makes me want to gather a crowd of these people and just go postal on them. And I'm not even Muslim. Yet I care.

On the bright side...

Damn right.

This person wins the comment section.
    I'm a Christian but I absolutely despise bigoted idiots like those you pointed out. Comments like those are honestly my biggest pet peeve in the world

Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

Not sure if it qualifies, but a long time back, there was a fast food chain that sold a 1/3 lb burger for a cheaper price than other chains' 1/4 pound burgers. They were widely reviewed to have a much better taste than their counterparts, but they sold extremely poorly. Only when a consumer focus group was run did they realize why: Customers felt they were being ripped off due to the amount of meat. Obviously, the 3 in 1/3 was less than the 4 in 1/4.

i go to an art school. i mean, it's a pretty fancy and nice school. you have to audition to get in, people who get in are notoriously smart, if you get bad grades you get expelled, etc.

so, i go to this art school for creative writing. in my classes, we write things obviously and get critiques on them from other students. one of the students in our class is notorious for being just really stupid and none of us know how she got into the school in the first place (many speculate she bribed the administration as her family is rather rich). my friend had a poem critiqued by her once, and it talked about rotting corpses or something and mentioned maggots. the girl critiqued the poem (the critique was most likely less than 20 lines long mind you) and wrote on my friend's poem, "what is a maggot?"

this girl is a junior in high school.

People on facebook, not stupid, but silly.

Like, who really cares about every single thing you do. Thats what twitter is for. Facebook was supposed to be for talking to friends, not acting like its twitter or instagram.

I'm in a classroom for two more weeks for a paid internship program that places you in a job location, so there. 98% of these people haven't graduated from school and talk like five year olds. It's very annoying and frustrating to be there for five hours.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

-Young Earth Creationists
    -Old Earth Creationists
    -Pseudo-intellectuals of any kind (such as so-called "scientific racists")
    -Misogynistic "Men's Rights" kooks
    -The Ku Klux Klan
    -Neo-Nazis
    -Neo-Confederates
    -The Westboro Baptist Church
    -Any kind of religious fundamentalist
    -100% of the Constitution Party
    -About 85% of the Republican Party
    -About 75% of the Libertarian Party
    -About 50% of the Democratic Party
    -Anyone involved with the Tea Party movement
    -Violent, racist, and paranoid Open Carry supporters
    -Insane conspiracy theorists who think the UN and the Illuminati are going to take over the world with black helicopters and FEMA concentration camps
    -People who genuinely think taxing the poor more than the rich will help people

I actually know someone in real life who fits a large number of these characteristics. He's this crazy guy who believes in stockpiling weapons and supplies (including combat armor and radiation suits, of course) because he's constantly afraid that the government will take over and try to "take away his guns". While he does dislike religion, his atheism is more rooted in anger than rationality. He's also a pseudo-intellectual "libertarian" who basically worships Anonymous and Ayn Rand, and he is also hugely misogynistic. The unfortunate part is that while he rants like an 80-year old guy, he's only 17.
    Last edited by 10th Doctor; 4th August 2014 at 10:00 PM.

The stupidest? Hmm, I've seen a lot, but here's the top:
    One day, I was going to the amusement park with Alice. We were waiting in line for shaved ice, and this man in front of us with his little girl was getting ready to place his order."Daddy, I want the biggest Slushie!" "One large Blue Slushie." *Hands it to the girl* "NO DADDY I WANT RED!!" "But red is your faveorite, honey..." "Sir, we can't take it back." "Alright..." *Hands man another 7 bucks* "Daddy, why did you get blue?" "They only have red and blue." "No daddy I want RED!!!" *Drags girl away, screaming.*
    So me and Alice just bought two and got out.
    The stupidest person i've ever saw.
    [CENTER][COLOR="#800080"][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

Removed for breaking the signature Height Limit

Not really about dumb people,but i don't like one of my geography teachers, instead of talking about how economy works he just talks about conspiracy theories. Like, all the time. Like, he said the USA government might drop a bomb during a Soccer World Cup game.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_alpha_sapphire_champ View Post
    The stupidest? Hmm, I've seen a lot, but here's the top:
    One day, I was going to the amusement park with Alice. We were waiting in line for shaved ice, and this man in front of us with his little girl was getting ready to place his order."Daddy, I want the biggest Slushie!" "One large Blue Slushie." *Hands it to the girl* "NO DADDY I WANT RED!!" "But red is your faveorite, honey..." "Sir, we can't take it back." "Alright..." *Hands man another 7 bucks* "Daddy, why did you get blue?" "They only have red and blue." "No daddy I want RED!!!" *Drags girl away, screaming.*
    So me and Alice just bought two and got out.
    The stupidest person i've ever saw.
    Maybe he's colorblind?

As typical as this may sound in a topic like this, probably me. I actually can support that with numerous actions of mine:

-Walking into a garbage can and apologising... then repeating it with the door.
    -Completely missing the point of a joke, and even taking offence at it sometimes.
    -Actually thinking that Africa was a country at one point... I'm still ashamed of that.
    -Being the biggest, most obnoxious braggart this side of the UK, when I really had nothing to brag about. Yet that never occurred to me... Thankfully I've gotten over that phase now, even if I still have a bit of vanity when it comes to stuff like that.

That's not even half of the idiotic nonsense I've been guilty of. I can't even remember the majority at one point.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I have a friend who thought Islam was a country and that China was in the continent Japan. She took Geography GCSEs.

Mega Leafeon design & art belongs to me~

We were in a computing lesson (oh the joys), and we had a new teacher, who was also new to the school. A few weeks after first having her, some students realised she was not very intimidating and practically never told anyone off, and no one ever learnt anything during the lessons. Therefore, in one lesson, a group of boys went all out, watching inappropriate content, playing games, throwing 'snaps', even letting off balloons. And no, I do not go to some loony bin, I actually attend one of the most regarded and renowned schools in the country. Yeah. And this was not a one off event, it happened for 2 lessons a week, for about 12 weeks. She threatened the offenders with detentions and being sent to the headmistress, but never pulled through. Needless to say, she 'quit' (*cough* sacked *cough*) about a year later. How she ever even became a teacher at our school I will never know...
    My Latest Shiny/Future Target:

Sprites Credit to: PKParaiso

This kid who says DmC 6 was out 1 year ago and said he even has the game. I told him to show it to me, then he said he lost it, I was like "Go **** yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboundaries View Post
    People on facebook, not stupid, but silly.

Like, who really cares about every single thing you do. Thats what twitter is for. Facebook was supposed to be for talking to friends, not acting like its twitter or instagram.
    Guilty of that, a little bit. Don't really talk to friends on there though . Since no one stops by but to like for the most part.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Credit goes out to Crasher for the banner

Does someone who leaves their baby in the car with a Rattlesnake they randomly caught count as stupid?

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Does someone who leaves their baby in the car with a Rattlesnake they randomly caught count as stupid?
    No, that's somebody who likes a good laugh

Lil Wayne. The dudes a disgrace to the black race.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast