Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

THIS old guy had to be the most stupidest person I have ever met! I mean a motherf***ing stupid a**hole b****.

Today, this bus driver, (This one was delayed 10 mins it was the 2pm bus so yeah. I usually ride the 2:30pm one, but this one goes closer to my place.) he said I had to show my ID thing along with my Bus Pass. Of course, my ID from school last two years ago already expired. And I was in sudden tears, saying, "I have no money with me!"
    He didn't answer. So I ran out of the bus and this dude, he kindly said, "Do you want some money? I have a spare $10, want it?"
    At first, I was like, "YES!!" but then, I didn't know him or anything... so I kindly turned his request down, "No, thank you, Mister... I'll just wait here..."

Wow. He was kind, but I didn't want that dude's money. It felt sort of weird.
    But that bus driver. Since when I was in school, I never liked him anyway. I don't really remember why, I just know that I hated him. That stupid, old fart >:/ I just wanted to punch his face or throw something at him!

Well, atleast I didn't need an ID thing in the one I usually ride :'3 nya~

Hearing a song from a child's show come on in a grocery store.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Ok this is yuk.

I once saw this guy that gets drink cans out of the rubbish bins on the street to cash in - allgoodz.

But once I saw him pick up this beer can that I saw the night before as I was walking home from work.

And the next day when I was walking to work I witnessed him pick it up and drunk it. Eww!
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*

^ Night Fighter

Well this boy tranfered into my class recently because he got kicked out of his old school for drugs. Basically he comes to my school and then does the same stuff that got him kicked out of the other school so he was at my school for only about a month and a half and then he got busted and kicked out. They let the other person off the hook it was kind of funny. While he was there everyone liked him and stuff but now they all seem to have forgoten he existed aha

Quote Originally Posted by *=Pichu=* View Post
    Ok this is yuk.

I once saw this guy that gets drink cans out of the rubbish bins on the street to cash in - allgoodz.

But once I saw him pick up this beer can that I saw the night before as I was walking home from work.

And the next day when I was walking to work I witnessed him pick it up and drunk it. Eww!
    Ugh. Ew. Omigod. That sounds. Like a disease aha.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Every AP student I've ever met. It's like they gave the right person oral to get those classes or something, 'cause a majority of 'em aint got the brain power of a sack o' slugs.

Total: 575 W/285 L

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Spoiler:- Examples of my work:

Quote Originally Posted by Rasati
    "Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

This kid names Joerox123 on this other forum I go onto, who got into an argument with Kreis here, and ends up whining about it there, talking so much smack about how bad and horrible the mods are here, saying a user named Bravo101 is Kreis, banned him for not liking, makes multiple accounts to send Kreis hate mail, and is still creating many more accounts. He is even asking for suggestions for new account names. Heads up.
    (+_+)Chinchou
    ChinchouForPresident/ChinchouForPres
    ChinchouFanForever
    ChinchieChou
    ChinToTheChou
    Shinys:-MM-763 eggs
    -RE
    -Trade
    Currently MMing for -Hold
    -17 eggs

Our politicians just suck. They always spat crap out without even executing them.

I'm keeping the country confidential.

I think stupidity has no limit. Like honest mistakes are fine hell they make someone human but their should be a limit on how stupid a person should be.

during my graduation a guy i know pulls my chair back in the middle of the speech but I know what he was doing so when we were told to sit I calmly pulled my chair back so I can sit down and told him in my own words "F*** you ***hole. Try it again I'll slit your throat in the middle of the night."
        Spoiler:- Don't read...:

My Pokemon are my Nakama... I'll be by their side just like they have been for me...

Me to my mom: Is your stomach protected by your ribs?
    My mom: Mmm, I don't think so. I think it's above your bellybutton.
    My sister(15 years old): Don't babies grow in the stomach?

-_-

derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    Ive seen a lot of stupid people in my life but I have no idea what the stupidest would be
    Yeah. I know/seen to many stupid people so I can't pick out the stupidest of them all.

This person today (I'm not naming names) was being kinda a jerk.
    So I offered to help him to not be a jerk.
    His response?
    "I don't care what you think"
    The ironic part is that other people could say the same thing about him.
    Last edited by Ivoright; 27th June 2013 at 7:28 PM.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

I was talking video game to a policemen. To imagine the seen I use a paraphrase
    She show me a green thing saying: I don't like it, it's blue
    I said her: it's green, and show her why with proves
    She answer: "shut the f*** up and stop being so proud of yourself" and arrest me
    Kiss from Kalos, or maybe France

X team:
    Jiraya the frog (Froakie)
    Zuul the t-rex (Tyrunt)
    Caliburn the sword (Honedge)
    Isu the fairy (flabebe)

The stupidest person I've ever seen?

I once dated a girl who was a health food fanatic, who convinced me to watch that documentary (I use the term loosely) about McDonalds called Super Size Me.

Now, while the guy who made that utterly disgusting documentary was clearly a moron and a cardiac arrest would have served him right, he is NOT the dumbest person I have ever seen.

That honor goes to the girl I was dating who thought convincing me to see it would actually improve my diet. As in a video that turned my stomach was something you watch on a date. (Did I mention we watched it after we had eaten?

I didn't call her after that.

Me. Of course

I was in the car with my dad, who you should know is the pinnacle of perfect driving, and we come to a stop and wait our turn. We start to move and an old couple blasts through the intersection and the hag in the passenger seat flips us the bird. It just kills me when the ones at fault act like they're right.
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

I've seen loads - anyone who posts on the Blackpool Gazette!
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

There was this site I used to be on a lot called DSi Adventure.
    The site's admins and mods never paid attention to ANYTHING, so it was just the members running to and fro and causing trouble.
    One day, I was in a roleplay, and this chick suddenly says this:
    "*Puts on glow in the dark lipstick and pole dances to "This is Halloween".
    *Cough* Idiot *Cough*.
    That SAME day, a PM arrives:
    "wAnA coM 2 MAh PARTEE <3???"
    Ugh...never again...EVER.
    SO, I HERD U LIEK MAGIKARP?

Sorry for the hiatus. I'll try to be back and active as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

A guy in my year once took anti-diarrhea tablets.. when he didn't have diarrhea.
    He had like 7 of them as well.

He was never the same after that..

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Well, in games the dumbest person I met in World of Warcraft was an Arcane mage gemming and enchanting for agility and expertise. For all casters, intel is the prime. For Arcane mages it's mastery and intel. Agility is only for druids, hunters, monks, and rogues. Expertise is for melee classes. Pointless to a mage, who is a caster.

~Ayra~
    "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevent, it is what you do with the gift of life, that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "The only thing we can be is ourselves, we can't be someone else, and someone else can't be us." -Kelly Smith
    3DS FC 1048-8196-8009
    Type:Flying
    Spearow, Woobat, Hawlucha
    ^Click to go to my Ribbon Sprites thread, in need of some ideas^
    Currently working on:
        Spoiler:- Ribbons I'm working on:
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/23t2pg8.png[/img]
    Credit to AWildMew for the Shinjoh Connection userbar

People who say they're against feminism (I've heard women say this).
    Sure, okay. Cool. But please explain why you're against equality.

Most comments on Youtube and ign. They just get so off topic about the article and than start the degrading name calling - -
    -

I can barely understand the current witness in the George Zimmerman trail. English please. Feel for both the prosecution and the defense lawyers having to try to understand here

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

In before everyone starts bringing up the recent hacker~
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    I can barely understand the current witness in the George Zimmerman trail. English please. Feel for both the prosecution and the defense lawyers having to try to understand here
    Different languages and dialects don't make someone stupid.

Th stpidest prson ive every seen have bnad vry bad grmmar and cant tipe or spel anytihng correctlly, excep forr antidisestablishmentarianism.

Oh wait...
    Trainer name: Liam (I'm usually up for casual battles now...)

Friend Codes Pearl: 5113 7483 6924 White: 0562 7412 3100
    "While working on my PokéDex, I looked all over for Pokémon. Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type. And now... I'm the Pokémon League Champion! Red! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you. I am the most powerful Trainer in the world!"
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2jdqr5x.jpg[/IMG]

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast