Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

My ex friend is one of the stupid person. I mean it has been like what 12 years that I have known him and yet he can't even type a research paper right.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

This frenemy and I have arguements alot. And this one was just stupid! He thought he was older than me, therefore he could kick me in the balls, but I am 14 days older than him, plus age doesn't determine strength so he's stupid.

uh, let me think..
    .....probably hitler. he killed millions of jews and many other ppl, and ive read about all the tortures

^ LMAO

that's a very biased and stupid answer.

in all reality, i think hitler was actually smart and ingenious in tricking people into helping him torture and exterminate the jews in doing his bidding.

was he ethically wrong in doing what he did? yes.

does that make him stupid?

well, he effectively pulled off what he did well, till he got whooped, so no. it doesn't. but yes on the part of the decision to harm humanity in itself.

if he were stupid, he would've done something pretty stupid to have had himself get whipped very early and not even get his crap happening at all, then we wouldn't even know he even ****ing existed, and he probably would've still had a day job at the local bakery making toaster strudels at some stupid hole in the wall bakery that no one even ****ing cares about.

One of patient whom I checked for the disease. He didn't know about what should he bring to complete the requirement for checking up LOL

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Wat are you looking me? xP It's basic
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Those people who go and protest military funerals.

As for people I've actually seen with my own eyes, not counting myself,...um...wow, I'm actually having trouble thinking of someone (I don't get out much). Oh wait, here's something. When you do a report, often in high school but almost always in college, the first rule is don't use wikipedia. However, I once saw presentation were one of the presenters specifically pointed out "According to Wikipedia...". I don't remeber what he said after because I kind of tuned it out. I never found this guy to be stupid before (I didn't talk to him much though), but I found that to be monumentally dumb.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    ^ LMAO

in all reality, i think hitler was actually smart and ingenious in tricking people into helping him torture and exterminate the jews in doing his bidding.

well, he effectively pulled off what he did well, till he got whooped, so no. it doesn't. but yes on the part of the decision to harm humanity in itself.

if he were stupid, he would've done something pretty stupid to have had himself get whipped very early and not even get his crap happening at all, then we wouldn't even know he even ****ing existed, and he probably would've still had a day job at the local bakery making toaster strudels at some stupid hole in the wall bakery that no one even ****ing cares about.
    Interesting Fact about him: He was shot in the balls and a doctor saved one but regretted it until he died because Hitler could have died.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    ^ LMAO

Well, Hitler did make a stupid decision on the Eastern Front, aka not pulling out of Stalingrad in the winter.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

That I have heard of? This one:
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...aTJ_TpblW0wuyJ
    In real life? People who drive while talking on their cell phones and do not mind other people. The other day when my mother went to the bank, there was a prime example of this...
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

As an Egyptian living in America, I have had my share of facepalms over these people (no offense), but the girl in my class who questions even the simplest things (what's a dynasty?) takes the cake.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

There are so many stupid people that i've encountered that I can't just pick one..

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert is my homeboy View Post
    There are so many stupid people that i've encountered that I can't just pick one..
    I feel your pain...
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

So there are a few people I'd like to mention, but I'll keep it short(ish). The first one and only one I'll talk is this one girl I've known since 3rd Grade. I now sit next to her in my Social Studies class. Anyways, here goes (I'm going to make a bullet point list)

- She thought that Romney was asian (Rom Ni?)
    - She STILL believes that all people who are homosexual should be put in a hunger games arena
    - She does questionable things with the Twilight Saga Movies.
    - She once gave 1 dollar to a homeless man so he could visit his family.
    - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lastly, (This is a big one), She manages to get into honors classes only to flunk out of them by asking questions as, "Why is this school shaped like a circle?" or "Why is this important? It's not like we're living then." "Why do atheists not believe in god? I think they'll just burn in hell." (That one she got suspended to due to it being a hate crime,) and "Why are you teaching, because you're not smart enough to teach? If I were teaching I would make sure that everyone learned that God created the Earth and that all the people who believe in any other religion, or in evolution will burn in hell." (That got her suspended).

And all of this happened last year in my Algebra and Physics classes. I am not lying.

Thank you based Turpoo

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu725 View Post
    So there are a few people I'd like to mention, but I'll keep it short(ish). The first one and only one I'll talk is this one girl I've known since 3rd Grade. I now sit next to her in my Social Studies class. Anyways, here goes (I'm going to make a bullet point list)

- She STILL believes that all people who are homosexual should be put in a hunger games arena
    - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lastly, (This is a big one), She manages to get into honors classes only to flunk out of them by asking questions as, "Why is this school shaped like a circle?" or "Why is this important? It's not like we're living then." "Why do atheists not believe in god? I think they'll just burn in hell." (That one she got suspended to due to it being a hate crime,) and "Why are you teaching, because you're not smart enough to teach? If I were teaching I would make sure that everyone learned that God created the Earth and that all the people who believe in any other religion, or in evolution will burn in hell." (That got her suspended).

And all of this happened last year in my Algebra and Physics classes. I am not lying.
    I can already tell that she would drive me insane and I would hate her guts.
    Last edited by Hydreigon6507; 24th November 2012 at 1:14 AM.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Your person and mine will probably end up marrying.

Another story of his was that he thought the Gulf of Mexico was around India...sigh.

キバゴ

That guy who called my friend anti-semetic, when we had just told him my friend was Jewish -_-""

Ya gotta be shitting me, there's no way someone would be that-*pauses* nope never mind, I've seen worse.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I have a neighbor (Heck, a whole family) across my street. They're all exactly like that. I tried to be a nice, friendly, outgoing and otherwise productive citizen with them, but when the subject of our separate beliefs came up, I was immediately told I was going to Hell. It's times like that when I sort of wish I'm still in a system that enacts local punishment towards people like that. The wife over there used to think like me, too, but she was in a forced marriage, and her husband is the abusive sort - he had an extremely rough childhood, and through that process developed a pathological fear of women.

Reminiscing about the fools across the street has brought one particular saying to mind, a saying that I believe was posted on facebook or some such thing like that. It goes something like, "Religion is for people who are too afraid to go to Hell, and Faith is for people who have been through Hell and don't want to go back." I'm not an Atheist or anything, but I certainly don't believe in ignorance.

I tend not to hear about other stupid people, because stuff like that in the pipeline just makes me depressed. There's a crime in nearby Fresno every day, sometimes twice. Whenever I hear the news on during the day, it's pretty much the focal point of the local media. There's not much to describe - it's Fresno, the worst place on Earth besides China. A day without crime is just about as rare there as the sun coming up in the middle of the night.

Although I once knew an individual who prided himself on trying to be the sleaziest, most overt picture of the Street Gang Stereotype known to man. One particular incident with this man involved a conversation between him and my boss, which I happened to be overhearing at the time. This man, if you will, was having trouble getting to work, as he apparently held his other job in a higher regard. In a burst of sudden casualty, the man decided to "Impress" my boss with a story of how he went eighty miles over the speed limit in answer of his frenemy's race challenge text on an open roadway to the east. My Boss was thoroughly disappointed.

Let that all sink in for a moment. I know it's a bit much.
    Last edited by Spudnugget1; 25th November 2012 at 5:17 AM.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Oh there's that girl in my class who asks some silly questions.

This is before outdoor school/camp

Teacher: Any questions about what to bring?
    Girl: Do we bring our glasses?
    Teacher: Well if you're going to be BLIND without em then YES, BRING THEM OBVIOUSLY.

Actually there are more stupid questions but...that one was memorable.

Just remembered how some girl in my class told an Indian that the Indians from India are "fake Indians."

How...?

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I don't even know what to say about that. I know I'm not the most intelligent person, but it's just baffling how ignorant and stupid some people are.

Name: Scorch
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    If you've played the the metal gear solid series you should get this.

c?m on vì chia s? b? Ă*ch.............................

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer121 View Post
    Just remembered how some girl in my class told an Indian that the Indians from India are "fake Indians."

How...?
    Wow...That's like...wow. For starters, that's just rude, and secondly, ...What?

"3rd time's a charm"

(text messaging, have ye reaped enough common sense from our youth?!!)

During my junior year of highschool, we were about to read the quite well known novel "Frankenstein". But before we read it, our teacher gave a few notes on the origin of the writing of the story. Later on she asked the class a few questions about the subject matter. One of the question was "in what country did Mary Shelley (the author of the book) first come up with the idea for the book"? I answered "Scotland," but I was wrong (hey, give sixteen year-old me a break, it still started with an S). The teacher then told us the correct answer, which was Switzerland. At this point, the girl sitting to left of me (one with her feet up on the desk and wearing booty shorts) turns and asks me if Switzerland is in Germany.

( insert obligatory facepalm caption)

Not so sure about "stupid", but this was sure as heck funny:
    One day, a long time ago, I was sitting in a lobby at a clinic. Take note that this clinic was one big loop and took awhile to circle the whole thing.
    So, this rather "big boned" guy walked up, stood there for a second, turned around, and started to walk the other way. About five minutes later, I find he walked all around the loop just to get to his seat. He looked rather exhausted when he sat down, and he fell asleep really soon after. This is funny because the guy missed his doctors appointment when the assistant called for him. I saw the guy wake up, dazed and confused. He then grumbled, went to the front desk, and rescheduled his appointment.
    Under Construction

Rick Santorum.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast