Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

No one is inherently stupid. Just misguided/ignorant/naive. People make mistakes. Someone might do or say something stupid, but they're probably smarter than you regarding certain subjects.
    Alpha SapphireL

I know someone who moans all the time that they are too fat, and that they really should do something about it. I suggest that they try the gym with me to see if they like it, with that I promptly receive a gobful of abuse and watch them go to maccy d's and order (no word of a lie) 2 double cheese burgers and 3 packs of fries , but not forgetting the large DIET coke [-_-'].

Then I observe the next day as the process repeats itself >_>

I once saw someone ask how much does a 50 cents cone cost. Surprise surprise it cost 50 cents

Offering:
    Looking for
    My 3ds fc:4441 9598 4755

I think we can all agree that Alex Jones is an embarassment to the human race.

I've seen people do stupid things, but I can't say who's the stupidest.

My younger brother. Everything he says or does is either destructive, annoying, downright dumb, or all at the same time.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    My younger brother. Everything he says or does is either destructive, annoying, downright dumb, or all at the same time.
    Oh how could I not forget my little brother? He's very similar to yours. He constantly asks the same question as if we never told him the answer.

My mom. My older brother always steals money from my parents and my sister and me and each time, she doesn't do anything about it. She really needs a nice smack upside the head.

♥ 3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

Just remembered this one (actually, my dad reminded me).

I once knew a man who would eat things for money. Anything. That's not the "real kicker" though. Someone once had him eat dog poop for money, but he requested a spoon so that he would not have to touch the dog poop with his hands.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Every American Middle/Highschool student that disrupts the class, mainly due to them not wanting to be there. And are here only because of the government. No, I don't blame the government.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Interesting Fact about him: He was shot in the balls and a doctor saved one but regretted it until he died because Hitler could have died.
    At least we know Hitler didn't bear any offspring... I think. I know there were people who were related to him and changed their last names. I don't know if they ever had children or not, but I think they didn't have kids so the line would die out.

Anyway... stupidest person I've seen? Hard to say. I just have to either turn on the television, surf the Web, or go outside and I'm bound to run into at least one idiot within thirty seconds. And I think stupid people are hilarious, that's why we have stuff like World's Dumbest, Maury (a personal household guilty pleasure), Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, and loads of other point-and-laugh shows. We can laugh at the people's idiocy without guilt, and feel better about ourselves.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Everyday when I look in the mirror.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Uhh, is it possible to say every other person I've ever met, well it would have to be my uncle Tim probably

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

"Walmart... is that like a place where they sell walls?" - Paris Hilton

"A Gay marriage should be between a man and a woman" - Arnold Schwarzenager

"Smoking kills. And if your killed, you just lost a very important part of your live" - Brooke Shields

Interviewer - "What kind of music do you like?"...
    "I like music that are on CDs" - Natalia Paris

Basically, almost any celebrity out there

Oh yeah, most of the drivers nowadays are just flat out stupid.

Don't forget:
    Interviewer: "True or false, Bieber is German for basketball?"
    Bieber: " Germ What?"
    Interviewer: "German."
    Bieber: "I don't know what that is, we don't say that in America."
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Don't forget:
    Oh Lord. Do people have cips of these?

Nevermind, found it! Anyone have any more?
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 11th December 2012 at 7:25 AM. Reason: found the video
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Don't forget:
    Did he really say that?
    Omg I had no idea beibs was that stupid. He's not even from America...

And that reminded me of this one...

"I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I've never heard of one. And that includes me." - Jessica Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0n-H!tch'd View Post
    "Walmart... is that like a place where they sell walls?" - Paris Hilton

"A Gay marriage should be between a man and a woman" - Arnold Schwarzenager

"Smoking kills. And if your killed, you just lost a very important part of your live" - Brooke Shields

Interviewer - "What kind of music do you like?"...
    "I like music that are on CDs" - Natalia Paris
    Don't forget:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne0n-H!tch'd View Post

"I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I've never heard of one. And that includes me." - Jessica Simpson
    This is why I can't stand celebrities. I don't doubt that a lot of them are really smart, but it's like every time they're on camera, they turn into Bozo the Clown. Think most of them are attention whores anyway, next to the fact some of them get involved with drugs and partying (which nine times out of ten would have some alcoholic drink involved), so that doesn't help in the long-run.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Unhappy

Probably my dad....sadly well, and, several other people in my family, really....but not so much my mom and brother. they're pretty cool~. He like never 'got' anything all too well....U_U;
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

my brother's best freind V_V" its a ash/gary relationship.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

This one kid in my world history class. I will bullet it

-He thinks astrophysics is where you go up into space on a rocket and study space
    - He constantly goofs off in study hall, and then wonders why the teacher doesn't like him
    -He doesn't fill out any notes and then fails his tests. His last one was 34 wrong out of 50 questions. On Ancient Greece.
    -This one nerdy kids near me was talking about Stephen Hawking and then said something about tea-bagging people (he's a halo fan unsurprisingly) and the dumb kid has the audacity to say the three of us (me, the nerdy kid, and my other friend) are despicable people. Had this nerdy kids said inappropriate things like that a lot, then his statement wouldn't have been as stupid.
    -He "mocks" me for not believing in God.

And the one that takes the cake: This other kid(probably the absolute worst behind this black girl who got referred three times in one quarter and I think might be expelled) who got a simple question wrong(not from carelessness, he actually thought the incorrect answer as correct) and then called himself smart a few seconds later. He can't even get a C in world history 1, the absolute easiest class ever. Nobody really has any excuse for doing poorly.

The sad part is that I go the the best school in my city, based on grades and behavior.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

There's this kid that I saw at school the other day, who, when he saw me watching "Do a Barrel Roll," he asked "Is that a game or something?"

Also, people who talk about how CoD is the best video game.. That's mostly bias, but I just find them annoying.

My brother did a frontflip through a window and got major slashes on his head and face. He was bleeding heavily, and when my Mum got him to a doctor(my brother was wailing and screaming) the receptionist asked my Mum, "Would you like to see a doctor?" *MAJOR FACEPALM*

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Just one person? I could write down a huge list of stupid people, but let's start with superficial people... >.<
    Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast