Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

At work one day, a coworker was moving a plastic pallet and it had the letters "GPS" painted on it. They stopped, looked at it, turned to me, and asked: "Does this really have a GPS in it?". And I swear, they were 100% serious with their question... Some people...
    Game: Soul Silver
    Name: Agent X
    FC: 3955-1298-0022

Fire Red Team (0 badges):

Emerald Team (3 badges):

Soul Silver Team (16 badges):

I've meet some really stupid people in my life. I swear about 48% of my school acts like this. Let me bullet it:
    *They act like my home town is the whole world and they don't have anything to worry about. My town is only a 15min straight drive through going in and out(its really wide).
    *Not only that they constantly talk about anything that catches their attention all freaking day in school especially during class(Which pisses the teachers off to giving us more work and quizes).
    *Fights break out some how over the stupidest things(Two I swear were on-and I'm not joking-a grape and a pack of lip stick)
    *Don't be surprissed to hear about genitals all day.
    *People don't think I notice when they cheat off me but I do.

And thats at school. My Uncle is by far the stupidest person I've met but I'd rather not talk about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0n-H!tch'd View Post
    "A Gay marriage should be between a man and a woman" - Arnold Schwarzenager
    To be honest, gay does means happy. :l

Oh man. I have been waiting for this. I will highlight my favorite moments.

-This one kid in my old spanish class (two spanish moments) actually said this after the teacher said something in spanish: "I-o don't-o under-o stand-o you-o."
    -Another kid in that same class is mexican and speaks spanish, yet fails the class.
    -I was in art class, and i went to get some paint, and got scolded for it. So i went to sit down, and this mexican girl asks me why I did that, yet she was the exact person who told me to do it. This is why i am racist and despise mexicans and blacks. Most of them are goddamn idiots.
    -This one kid constantly calls this one girl fat and stupid, yet gets on my case when i say he's a jerk because of it. He also calls me immature, yet he is a complete lunatic and throws stuff around the classroom, runs everywhere, messes with the computer, and makes fart noises to annoy people.
    - About the Connecticut shootings, when the teacher told us about it, this guy next to me randomly shouts out, "Sucks to be them!"
    -In science class, this one girl was asked how many protons are in a hydrogen element if the atomic number was one after being told a good seven times that the atomic number is the same as the protons and electrons, yet answers - no joke - two million.
    -Kelly Pickler on Are you smarter than a 5th grader. Oh god. she got asked what the capital of hungary was (and i wasn't asked any of these questions in fifth grade), but she was much worse than i would have been by saying, "Hungary? That's a country? I know i've heard of turkey."

I'm seriously considering moving my family to japan. I have lost all faith in America.

What's Under YOUR Bed?

FC: 2466-2305-3359
    IGN: Jayrad

Anyone who still uses the word YOLO to justify the retarded things they do.

1. This girl in my science class.

2. All the black girls at my school. (Not being racist, seriously)

3. My science teacher.

4. 99.9% of the girls in my Civics class.

5. The Dean of Students (Not exactly stupid, but I swear she's a vampire or something)

6. This kid on our schools sports team who HAS to be mentally retarded.

7. Every admin that has ever existed.

Basically, everybody who doesn't know to look up Wikipedia, Google/Yahoo/Whatever browser they use, to look up sh*t they don't know and argue on the internet. AKA 98.7% of YouTube users.

Dang, i'm just being really hateful today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    just a heads up, do not use this thread to talk about a member of this forum, as tempting as it may be.
    lol, well there goes what I was going to say.

This girl in my class,, she seems nice, but eh.. >.> When we playfully insult each other with other friends she immediately says something that either doesn't make sense at all or just doesn't think before she speaks. I would like to believe she acts dumb for attention, but alas tis not be the case it seems. She thinks she gives witty remarks, but they end up being strange, incoherent, or stupid... and she thinks she is smart because of how we react to what she says >.> Naw! D:<
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I have a HUGE list of people who are incredibly dumb

- People who think they're cool because they talk about BCBT (big cars, big tits), and say SWAG ALL THE ****ING TIME. (half the kids at my school) No, they're not cool, they're freaking morons

- A worker at my local Burger King who was asked by a customer to put no mayo on a sandwich. She proceeds to put EXTRA mayo on there.

- People who use textspeak in their essays. I cannot count how many kids I have seen who put stuff like ur (your) and 2 ( to) in their essays.

- One of my sister's teachers who said that dinosaurs weren't real. (self-explanatory)

- A kid at school who tries to look smart, but ends up looking like a ******* in the end.

- My Tech teacher last year who wouldn't let us use the Url to go to websites but instead made us use the searchbar, saying it was "dangerous to use the URL"

- A couple of 9th graders last year who didn't know how to use powerpoint.

- A kid last year who thought that aliens built the pyramids

- One of my friend's brothers friends who thinks Pokemon ripped off Digimon ( I have never wanted to punch someone so hard in my life)

-95% of the people in my town.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

I did the stupidest thing ever today. I left my twitter logged on around my sister and her boyfriend. The stuff they wrote... Dear lord help me...

Also, my friend got in a car wreck cause he doesn't scrape his windows and doesn't use the winow defroster. He just sticks his head out the window like a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

I was in gym class and I accedently sat in lotion. Next thing you know some girl caught it on her eye and this one guy said "Its diahria" and then everyone started laughing

They are so dumb if they don't know that you can't get diahria on your pants.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Well....one of my friends, in regards to his latest fascination with saying stupid.......about the shooting in Connecticut, and this one chick in my english class.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

I'm torn between Youtube commenters and the Flat Earth Society.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

Everyone that yelled at the bus driver for taking too long at a bus stop not realizing that the light was red until I said it real loud to my brother.

My best friend's brother who didn't know that people in England speak English.

1.A guy infront of me in a Theme Park. I had to laugh

Stall Guy; what would you like, sir? (being polite)

Guy: Oh, uh... (Bearing in mind that this was a Candy Floss stall, selling Candy Floss)... I'll... uh... Have... A candyfloss stick please!

Stall Guy: here you go *gives guy an actual stick*

Guy: *gormless expression*, I want a stick with *gestures a swirly action* Candy Floss on it.

Stall Guy: (mumbling) yeah i know, I have a sense of humour.

2. At school, a chemistry lesson.

Mrs.Green: Right, we're starting an experiment, I want us all to have Goggles on and don't use so much Magnesium.

*Experiment begins*

Jerk: *hand up* Miss!? Is this the Magnesium (he says, holding up a flask of Nitric Acid)

(did I mention that this was in a YEAR 11 TRIPLE SCIENCE CLASS! Facepalm material all around)

3. McDonalds, against my will.

Me: Could I have a Strawberry Milkshake, and... just a normal hamburger, no sauces or relishes.

Checkout lady: *Looks at me like I'm an invalid*

Me: I'm allergic to cheese, and I don't like that stuff *not true, but I didn't want them.

*Lady Writes down what i asked for*

*i Get Burger and Milkshake*

*Sits down*

Milkshake is Vanilla (no problem), but HAMburger is CHEESEburger

Later, I apperently didn't ask for a Hamburger, even when my RECIPET said I did

By Arceus, society is dumb
    Hi! SeekerofLight here, always aiming to help peeps out in all their gaming and writing needs... provided I myself have been given help about the topic...

Incoming! A brand new fic starting soon!
    Watch this space. Yes, literally, THIS space, below this!

Quote Originally Posted by britishlanguage View Post
    I'm torn between Youtube commenters and the Flat Earth Society.
    I agree with both of those.
    With the Flat Earth Society, I facepalmed when I read that. Do you people really still think the Earth is flat after having that theory proven false ages ago?
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I wouldn't say she was the "stupidest person I've ever seen", but today a woman came into my work and she was carrying a car seat in one hand, and a baby under her other arm. As if it were a piece of plywood. I did a double-take and I was dumbfounded.

One time, I was with some friends and we were going to watch the big fireworks that my town puts on every year. While were were waiting, we decided it would be a good time to light some sparklers. The conversation went like this.
    Lady: Put those out.
    Us: Huh?
    Lady: The smoke really bothers my lungs, so I can't have them near me.

I wouldn't have taken offense had it not been for the fact that she was smoking while she was yelling at us. Even worse, she smoked an entire pack within that hour and one half range.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

People who think it's cool to sit at home and get drunk at home by themselves.

I looked in the mirror once.
    Potato.
    Friend Code: 2365 4873 2076

The Westboro Baptist Church.

Man sometimes my dad gets outraged by the absolute stupidest things that I do. Then I say something logical to defend myself, and he is way too arrogant so he just repeats his stupid argument over and over until he finally thinks he's won.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

When i was like 8, i used to go to Sunday school often and i sort of got bullied by two kids there.(ironic right?)
    One day they passed me a note that said " You are Dum." clearly written incorrectly -_-
    And I was like "Are you kidding me?"
    Last edited by Arvis; 20th December 2012 at 8:07 AM.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireL View Post
    No one is inherently stupid. Just misguided/ignorant/naive. People make mistakes. Someone might do or say something stupid, but they're probably smarter than you regarding certain subjects.
    This is sort of it for me.

Although I did get mad at this lady today. I was renewing a book at the public library and I told the librarian that I was using it for an essay. The lady next to me gave me a look, and was like "Well you should have wrote it while you read" and I was just so close to being like "excuse you how do you even think your opinion is relevant right now". So I thought that was a pretty dumb move on her part.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireL View Post
    No one is inherently stupid.
    Uh, yeah, they are.

Clocking in for me has to be my sister's asking as to whether it was Napoleon who stands upon Nelson's column.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast