Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

Brother-in-law. He got a tongue ring once; he accidentally swallowed part of it. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWarrior View Post
    Alright guys, you heard Kreis!!

I'm not sure. I rarely see stupid people.
    Funny thing about stupid people, they look like everyone else.

Plenty of people, for example one person I used to go the school with thought he was special for getting the red Gyarados in HG/SS...
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

When I was in year 3, I told my geography teacher that I had seen a mirage on holiday. He said "What of? Was it a glass of water?"

I also managed to correct that teacher on his spelling several times, even though I was seven.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

Someone left the snake cage open today and one of them got out (・。・)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

This one kid thought the US was 2013 years old for real. And then 6 days later he thought there was no US amendment about religious freedom when he was doing what should be known as the absolute worst attempt of all time to convert me.

This kid also said out loud that he's smart. If he's smart, then my IQ is 9001.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

this guy who works at the service station who locked the keys in the car
    so the owner of the car came and saw the guy trying to unlock the drivers door and the owner opened the passanger door (the owner knew about the key) and said: hey this door is opened
    and the guy said: yeah, i know im just trying to unlock this door to get the key

I consider half of my grade to be 'stupid', since, even though we've all been going to a french school for 10+ years, they still don't know how to properly use a verb tense taught in grade six. The people who think Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr are the only 'keys' to society. Not to mention the people who actually waste money on graphic tees with things like 'YOLO', 'SWAG' or 'COME AT ME, BRO!'. What else... oh yeah, my town mayor is a doorknob; he's planning on building a new city hall and a new swimming center, despite the fact we have 5+ recreational centers and a city hall already. He also wants to sell the small parks we have to third parties. He's not the only dullard, all politicians seem to be like that.
    A man once said:
    Sincerity is punished in my job, but when we need men, we must adjust to them, and since we cannot win them but by this way, it is not the fault of those who flatter, but those who want to be flattered.

I overheard this guy rant about how Lord Of The Rings was such a ripoff of Skyrim. My inner nerd nearly tore him apart...
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

People who say "Swag" despite being white.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I was writing "BRONY" on the benches at school in the waterdrops. And another brony came along and purposely rubbed it out and asked what a brony was. Despite being a brony. I'm no longer friends with her anymore. Why must all girls at my school be the fashion teen or a ************************************************** ******

Saaatoshi!

Why were you writing in school property?

Nicki Minaj.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Nicki Minaj.
    Let me add Snooki to that.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    I was writing "BRONY" on the benches at school in the waterdrops. And another brony came along and purposely rubbed it out and asked what a brony was. Despite being a brony. I'm no longer friends with her anymore. Why must all girls at my school be the fashion teen or a ************************************************** ******
    Parroting what Jb said, why were you writing on school property to begin with? Even if it can be easily rubbed out, you're technically defacing property, which if I'm not mistaken is against school rules period. And has this girl ever established herself as a brony before, or had she just not heard the word prior to it? And I think "brony" is more for the male fans than the girl fans, which I think they're called "Pega-sisters".

Anyhoo, about a week or two ago, I was approached by an audio student to do an interview, which I gladly participated in. I don't know his age, but he used "YOLO" in a sentence for... no apparent reason. (Not during the interview, but just in normal small talk.) I was tempted to go, "Oh, sorry, I remembered I have to do something, can't do the interview today," but I'm too nice a person to decline. Even then, it made me very concerned.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I've got a million stories, but I worked in a restaurant with a guy once who thought you could dice sour cream

Whenever I'm driving I think every other driver is the stupidest person in the world, especially the ones that think they have the righ of way when turning left (I live in America god dang it!)

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Well he was doing so in the "waterdrops". Okay, now I'm confused and feel stoopid.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    1. They're called bronies for a reason. It's a combination of Bro+Pony, so technically, I don't think a girl would be a brony...but that's just minor nitpicking.

2. Being ignorant in one regard doesn't make someone the "stupidest person you ever met". So, she's never heard the word brony. It's mostly just used on the internet anyway, and I don't think most people know what bronies are in the first place.
    Look back over the post. It said "in the water drops".

So I'm assuming it's kind of like writing on the dirt or something, and nothing like ink/paint/whatever else was used.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 23rd February 2013 at 5:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    People who say "Swag" despite being white.
    Cause "Swag" is a racially specific thing right? Like all words! Man, I hate when people call themselves nerds when they aren't white.......

Anywho, I met someone who legitimately thought that Chess was played exactly like checkers when I was in high school. I was pretty disappointed that he didn't at least know that they weren't the same game

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmeh View Post
    A few years ago, I was with my mom at the Health Department (she was getting some birth control pills and I was getting a booster shot. Yes, I was that little), and there was this woman there, ahead of us, trying to get more birth control pills.

The nurse said to the woman: "What are you doing back so soon? We gave you a six month supply--it's only been three months!". It turns out that the woman had been giving the birth control pills to her husband as well as taking them herself. Even though I was about six years old, that STILL made me face-palm.

So, who is the stupidest person you've ever seen?

~Nimh
    The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen or know is my brother i mean i'm showering and he knocks on the door and ask "Are you taking a shower"
    and one time i told him I lost my keys and he says Where O.o i'm like really
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

westboro baptist church.

no explanation needed.

Some kid I had a class with in high-school. Reeked of tobacco and booze, his grades were horrid, talked like a gangster, was constantly absent, wore his pants at his crotch (the fact that he wore a belt made it more ridiculous), and constantly broke the uniform code by wearing a hat and hoody in class. The worst part is the fact that he smoked pot as well, onetime he came to school with a high and knife in hand.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I just remembered this one moment. It was probably a brain-fart, but this one student in one of my early classes asked out-loud who Abraham Lincoln was when he was brought up in class. Even then, I was thinking to myself "Are you serious?", and she looked like she really didn't know who he was. I don't remember if she was the same age as me or a little older, but I haven't seen her in a couple of years, nor do I remember her name anymore.

I'm still dumb-founded over this to this day.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by ~EternalDarkness~ View Post
    Plenty of people, for example one person I used to go the school with thought he was special for getting the red Gyarados in HG/SS...
    That would not make one stupid. Especially if he didn't know about it beforehand.
    My Y Team:

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast