Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidest Person You've Ever Seen.

The stupidest person i ever saw is myself xD

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Just about any politician of course.

Mitt Romney in particular. God, I'm so glad he failed. A person who ties their dog to the roof of a car to go on vacation deserves to spend an eternity in hell. Not to mention, that's just stupid.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Joan Rivers from E! Entertainment's Fashion Police. She claims fame by bashing on celebrities, and sometimes she'll say the meanest things about them based on looks. She recently bashed on Adele for her weight on Live TV, and did so continuously. However, she tried to excuse her behavior by saying she and Adele "got along well". I'll have to say, hypocrites are by far the stupidest people living on this planet.
    Planned OR Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

My brother told me to watch a funny video on YouTube. He looked up "hedgehog bath time" and what happened was as the title said. Pet hedgehogs don't need baths, it was so disturbing watching them shiver and swim.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I remember a guy in school who would curse at you for ten minutes, leave, then comes back after five minutes and claims he's never met you before. God I hated that guy.

Probably myself. I was playing Scrabble with my girlfriend and she put down "Tow." I looked at her and said "What's Tao?"
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Honey Boo Boo's mother. Her reaction to South Park's parody in particular...look up her reaction to it, it's only funny because it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Honey Boo Boo's mother. Her reaction to South Park's parody in particular...look up her reaction to it, it's only funny because it's true.
    Oh my god, your answer is perfect(x I'm gonna go look up the video haha.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

can you really see a stupid person?

i mean, can you see the stupid in their mind?

Funny question. Well I don't know about stupid but I saw a rather weird person about a month ago in the subway. He was around mid to end of his twenties and looked asian. He had map in his hand so was obviously lost and looked around all the time and stared at everyone entering for a couple of moments. He also wore his jacket the wrong way, like the part of the jacket which is normaly in front to zip it up was on his back and he wore two different types of shoes. o.o
    Really weird.

My Fanfic ^^
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2mqn6t3.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/14wwmb.png[/IMG]

This guy in school (no names given) whos 14 and cries whenever his team doesnt win at football. Hes a complete moron. Also he cried whenever he missed the bus. Can you get worse?
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

The stupidest person I've seen is a guy from my class. He always comes to school late, never studies for tests, eats all kinds of junk and plays all day, he never comes out with me and my friends and the worst thing is, his parents dont give a f*ck...
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/3g21x.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to AWildMew for the awesome team pose

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSand View Post
    The stupidest person I've seen is a guy from my class. He always comes to school late, never studies for tests, eats all kinds of junk and plays all day, he never comes out with me and my friends and the worst thing is, his parents dont give a f*ck...
    Just your typical case of a delusional Swag F*g
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

a guy trying way to hard to be cool

called everyone at the mall

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    I wouldn't say he's stupid, he just doesn't have support. He would be stupid if he does really dumb things and doesn't learn from them, or doesn't use common sense. But that's my opinion.

My brother said that when he was at work (he works at Wal-Mart, you can see where this is going), he saw some obese, black kid run out of the store in his underwear screaming something about being unable to take it anymore. It's hard to say for sure if he was mentally ill or was dared (he said no one came out for him), but if he was dared, that's a really dumb, humiliating dare, and he's dumb for taking up that dare.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Default hi

I don't know if this is stupid dumb or what.
    A guy called me 4 days ago asking me if my cat was still available I said yes what one are you interested in? he said the calico one and he was going to take her to the vet to get her up to date etc and then he mentions declawing i interupted him and i asked,You are going to delcaw her,then i gave a long i'm against dedawing speach he said 2 of his cats are declawed and he understands why i'm against it etc and he is against it himself ,I was dumbfounded how in the would can you be against something and still do it? by the way I didn't let him have her

oh and i'm new here.

I work at my local Costco. I have ties to many different departments, so they throw me around a lot, and recently I've spent some time in the parking lot, pulling carts. Now, I dislike anyone who doesn't take ten fricking seconds to bring their carts to one of the many cart returns we have, but I find that simply rude and lazy.

What I find stupid was this time I saw a woman unload her cart and place the cart directly behind her own car. She then proceeded to back up, ramming into the cart. She stopped her car, jumped out, and looked around dazed and confused, having no idea how the hell that could've happened.

What makes it worse? I saw a different woman do the same exact thing two days later.

Proud to be an American...
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    can you really see a stupid person?

i mean, can you see the stupid in their mind?
    That's because I invented Stoopid Goggles for the sake of this thread!

This made me giggle I always put the carts up wen i'm done I also find it rude wen people just leave it set in the middle of the parking lot especially in the handicapped section.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post

Ugh, my school is literally INFESTED with them. One of the worst cases is this kid who tries to fit in, but is a complete idiot, tried to hold a Foosball table together with plastic utensils, and thinks that the teachers are his friends. Also, there's a another kid who's response to everything is a variation on the word SWAg, I swear, I will finally call them out on it on the last day of school and troll their sorry asses.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Ugh, my school is literally INFESTED with them. One of the worst cases is this kid who tries to fit in, but is a complete idiot, tried to hold a Foosball table together with plastic utensils, and thinks that the teachers are his friends. Also, there's a another kid who's response to everything is a variation on the word SWAg, I swear, I will finally call them out on it on the last day of school and troll their sorry asses.
    That must be horrible.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/3g21x.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to AWildMew for the awesome team pose

That must be horrible.
    At least I have my friend and his girlfriend to help me get through it. Also, most of the kids at school are idiots of the highest calibur. At least I can pretty much ******** my way into using the computers to go on here. The funny thing is, despite the fact that I sometimes go on here during school , I still get some of, if not the, highest grades in the school.
    Last edited by LordLucario21; 23rd March 2013 at 8:14 PM.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

There was one kid in School that said he sold his BeyBlade for 1 million dollars on eBay. My response was, "Yeah Okay".
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

This one kid....
    Teacher: Miserable means depressed or sad... got it?
    Class: Yes!

Couple minutes later....
    Teacher: What does miserable mean?
    Kid: Um.. happy?

*Facepalm*
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

A kid in my class said "Go jump off the ocean!" to me

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast