Thread: Red Ribbon? Pearl

Default Red Ribbon? Pearl

I was reading 2 FAQs on other sites (possibly one of them was here) and I noticed that there is a ribbon called the red ribbon, but nobody knew how to get it. Those FAQs were written a couple of years ago.

Does anybody reading this know how to get that? Or any other color ribbon. Ii've got a Monferno with about 6 or 7 ribbons on him & I want to get into that Ribbon Syndicate.

Thanks! PS: does this site have such a thing as email notification when posts are replied to? I know some forums do, some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by YaelleG View Post
    I was reading 2 FAQs on other sites (possibly one of them was here) and I noticed that there is a ribbon called the red ribbon, but nobody knew how to get it. Those FAQs were written a couple of years ago.

Does anybody reading this know how to get that? Or any other color ribbon. Ii've got a Monferno with about 6 or 7 ribbons on him & I want to get into that Ribbon Syndicate.

Thanks! PS: does this site have such a thing as email notification when posts are replied to? I know some forums do, some don't.
    Many Ribbons were just exported from Gen III without them being obtainable to recreate compatibly.

Many Ribbons were also completely unavailable in Gen IV, the Red Ribbon being amongst them.