Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Return of the Code Lyoko Warriors Club~

I loved William. His sword was sweet. XD
    Btw I have a William pic that o can get if u guys want. Its an ok pic of him.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchu View Post
    You can try this: http://www.freewebs.com/flowing_waters/jeremy.jpg

It's not a full body image, but it''s a solo and has no complex backgrounds. At least with this and Savanny's pictures, you could probably make a decent Jeremy banner.

Edit: Wait, what. You were looking for 3D? :|
    No... not 3D, just... good solo pics. Its really hard to find solo pics of him with no background...
    But that image works too, thanks Kim.

@Sav: Thanks. I'll be off to look for Odd!

I just placed my Aelita banner in the art section. If anyone wants to use either the Lyoko banner or Aelita's banner... give credit to Eevee for them please. D:<

Edit: Ninjas.. doubled.

Np Sinnoh, and Ansem...

Sure, could use pic of William Please.
    Last edited by Forsaken Greninja; 28th November 2012 at 6:08 AM.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Well I have searched every term I can think of and pored over pages of Google Images with no luck... :\

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Spoiler:

william pic.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Yay I had time to submit my app XP

Hello my name is AwakeningLeafIcarus.. and sometime soon Lucina Archaelis >.>
    The reason I like Code Lyoko is that it used to appear on TV just in time as I arrived home from school :3 It was like the anime world had been open more to me right then XP and besides, who wouldn't like to go to a digital world? Except for X.A.N.A >.>
    DOn't remember a lot, but my favorite was William... you know.. kinda like a bad boy XD and I love it when a characters main weapon is a sword ^_^ X3
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

So, uh, yeah... I'd like to join, though I know basically nothing of the tv show or anything, I only played the DS game... Though that did motivate me to watch it... When I have working, fast internet :P

1. Say your username. Well, my username is dirkac.
    2. Reason why you like Code Lyoko/Episodes of Lyoko ECT... I loved the story and scenes in the game, which if I'm not mistaken kinda correspond to one of the seasons of Code Lyoko.
    3: Your favorite Major/Normal charichter As I'm not too familiarated with them, I'm just going to have to say... Kiwi?

I remember we had a topic about this once somewhere on the forums where we had to create a sixth member of these five with backstory and name, as long as the name wasn't too outlandish (unless foreign/from foreign descent (eg. Yumi))

And, yeah, I'm not too sure if I can sign up or whatever but still...

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Yay I had time to submit my app XP

Hello my name is AwakeningLeafIcarus.. and sometime soon Lucina Archaelis >.>
    The reason I like Code Lyoko is that it used to appear on TV just in time as I arrived home from school :3 It was like the anime world had been open more to me right then XP and besides, who wouldn't like to go to a digital world? Except for X.A.N.A >.>
    DOn't remember a lot, but my favorite was William... you know.. kinda like a bad boy XD and I love it when a characters main weapon is a sword ^_^ X3
    yay, accepted! Welcome leaf, I'll add you in sometime... if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    So, uh, yeah... I'd like to join, though I know basically nothing of the tv show or anything, I only played the DS game... Though that did motivate me to watch it... When I have working, fast internet :P

1. Say your username. Well, my username is dirkac.
    2. Reason why you like Code Lyoko/Episodes of Lyoko ECT... I loved the story and scenes in the game, which if I'm not mistaken kinda correspond to one of the seasons of Code Lyoko.
    3: Your favorite Major/Normal charichter As I'm not too familiarated with them, I'm just going to have to say... Kiwi?

I remember we had a topic about this once somewhere on the forums where we had to create a sixth member of these five with backstory and name, as long as the name wasn't too outlandish (unless foreign/from foreign descent (eg. Yumi))

And, yeah, I'm not too sure if I can sign up or whatever but still...
    I believe you still can, if you at least know SOMETHING.

Accepted! Welcome, Dirkac. I shall add you when I Can.

Let's see here.... well, here's something people might hate or like. Topic, if you had to create a sector 6 in Lyoko, what would bit be, and why?

Oh things have been booming in here while I was in school.

For my favorite antagonist, it would have to be X.A.NA. Sucks we never saw his real form.

And yea, it's confirmed Yumi and Ulrich get together in the new series.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Oh things have been booming in here while I was in school.

For my favorite antagonist, it would have to be X.A.NA. Sucks we never saw his real form.

Mhh, that one form of XANA Jeremie counts as a sorta physical form. Though... it be nice to actually see him >_>

And for my topic... /shot

I would create a beach-like area... somewhat. Unless... that's stupid.

And yay, Yumi and Ulrich would make a cute couple ;D

Here it is~!

1. Raiden193
    2. It always felt like the odd one out on CTN. The virtual-world plotline balanced with random school-life seemed to sell it for me when I was younger.
    3: Yumi. I always liked the cool-girl type, even if she is the most reckless in Lyoko (She dies the most, I think.)

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    Here it is~!

1. Raiden193
    2. It always felt like the odd one out on CTN. The virtual-world plotline balanced with random school-life seemed to sell it for me when I was younger.
    3: Yumi. I always liked the cool-girl type, even if she is the most reckless in Lyoko (She dies the most, I think.)
    Hmm, I always thought... it was Odd who dies the most. Its... Jeremie always yelling at Odd xP

Anyways... ACCEPTED! Raiden, you shall be added in a few seconds/minutes depending if things will cooperate.

And Code Lyoko was the oddest, but the coolest show xD

Thank you for accepting moi ^_^ Now I was spending most of the time doing this <.>

I don't know why I went with Yellow Orange but I like how it turned out XP and like I have mentioned before William was my favorite when i watched the show. Even when he was possessed by X.A.N.A. >.>

Amazing banner Leaf. It's well made. Amazing job. (^.^)

Very nice banner, Leaf! Great job! And don't worry, the yellow-orange looks just fine.

Also, since I got nothing else to do:
    Favorite antagonist? Like I said in my sign-up, William. He's a cool-looking villain. Plus, his big sword probably helps.
    New Sector 6? I'd actually really like to see some sort of Asian-oriented area, with dragon-based enemies and those traditional chinese emperor houses and stuff. The show has already incorporated ninjas and geishas, so it might as well have an area similar to that. (Odd and Aelita also seem to have their own area already being the forest, since one is a wildkat and the other is a fairy.) I wonder what kind of area William's avatar would fit into...

It's. About. Time.

Finally, my shipper feels are resolved for those two. for now...

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

Amazing banner Leaf. It's well made. Amazing job. (^.^)
    Very nice banner, Leaf! Great job! And don't worry, the yellow-orange looks just fine.

Also, since I got nothing else to do:
    Favorite antagonist? Like I said in my sign-up, William. He's a cool-looking villain. Plus, his big sword probably helps.
    New Sector 6? I'd actually really like to see some sort of Asian-oriented area, with dragon-based enemies and those traditional chinese emperor houses and stuff. The show has already incorporated ninjas and geishas, so it might as well have an area similar to that. (Odd and Aelita also seem to have their own area already being the forest, since one is a wildkat and the other is a fairy.) I wonder what kind of area William's avatar would fit into...

It's. About. Time.

Finally, my shipper feels are resolved for those two. for now...
    Thank you to both of youz XP

Hmm.. I guess William is my favorite as well. Only one I ever actually liked XD
    I don't know about a Sector 6.. I really need to watch the episodes again.. ~_~

Thank you to both of youz XP

Hmm.. I guess William is my favorite as well. Only one I ever actually liked XD
    I don't know about a Sector 6.. I really need to watch the episodes again.. ~_~
    You should. I'm rewatching because I don't remember much about it. ^^;
    William&Ulrich are my favorite characters. They're awesome!

Welcome Leaf&Nice Job on the Banner! It looks great!
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Ash View Post
    You should. I'm rewatching because I don't remember much about it. ^^;
    William&Ulrich are my favorite characters. They're awesome!

Welcome Leaf&Nice Job on the Banner! It looks great!
    Well as soon as I find the time to actually enjoy it because watching too many animes at one time messes moi... XD But.. I still need to find a full episode of it. The only things I remember where when they entered the... the tubes to go to Lyoko >.> and that awesome music! :3

nuuuu! I had a topic in mind and I forgot! ;^;

Well as soon as I find the time to actually enjoy it because watching too many animes at one time messes moi... XD But.. I still need to find a full episode of it.
    If we're talking about watching episodes, I've always used this website here. ^_^ Removed.
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 29th November 2012 at 4:52 PM.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

If we're talking about watching episodes, I've always used this website here. ^_^ If this kinda' stuff is prohibited I'll remove it.
    Yeah... its kind of prohibited.. D: Its like advertising >.< Thanks though ^_^ I can search on my little own :3

If we're talking about watching episodes, I've always used this website here. ^_^ If this kinda' stuff is prohibited I'll remove it.
    pretty sure it is, but of course i already copied and pasted it in my vm box anyway XD
    #AlphaSapphire

Um...don't they have all the english episodes on youtube though....?

But anyway, I have a question. What happens if you become a mod or admin for this club? Are there any special privileges or tasks to do? I feel pretty knowledgeable about the show, so I was wondering if I should become one or not...

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for accepting moi ^_^ Now I was spending most of the time doing this <.>

I don't know why I went with Yellow Orange but I like how it turned out XP and like I have mentioned before William was my favorite when i watched the show. Even when he was possessed by X.A.N.A. >.>
    Um...don't they have all the english episodes on youtube though....?

But anyway, I have a question. What happens if you become a mod or admin for this club? Are there any special privileges or tasks to do? I feel pretty knowledgeable about the show, so I was wondering if I should become one or not...
    Let me tell you, Leaf... that is a very pretty banner~! I'm gonna use it for the art section of the first post, is that OK with you?

And Kim... Mods/Adkins can help me hand our strikes of needed. They can also accept applications, and if anything ... if they can do something special like art, then.... yeah.

Uhm.... *fails terribly at leading* x-x'

Topic: If you were to create a new Lyoko warrior, what would he/she look like, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydri View Post
    Let me tell you, Leaf... that is a very pretty banner~! I'm gonna use it for the art section of the first post, is that OK with you?

And Kim... Mods/Adkins can help me hand our strikes of needed. They can also accept applications, and if anything ... if they can do something special like art, then.... yeah.

Uhm.... *fails terribly at leading* x-x'

Topic: If you were to create a new Lyoko warrior, what would he/she look like, and why?
    yessss.... that is okie with moi XP

Hmmm.... let me get back at you with that later >.< Can't think of a good looking warrior XD

You didn't get that topic from my sign up? Well ok...

If you were to create a new Lyoko warrior, what would he/she look like, and why?

Real World
    Name: Mckayla Tempa ("Just call me Kay. K?")
    Design: Pinkish red hair that's tied up into a ponytail that reaches her waist. she tends to wear a dark red T-shirt and skirt, with purple socks and shoes. Red eyes, and a pale face.
    Info: Her real world self is not seen until well after her first appearance. She is homeschooled and knows about Lyoko after X.A.N.A. malfunctioned the computers, and as her comp was chosen as host, she was sucked into Lyoko. Sfter being transported back, she was still hostile to the group, and would cause Ulrich being captured by X.A.N.A. After she was saved by Aelita in sector 7, Sky sector, she started showing signs of friendship though.

Lyoko
    Name: Mckayla Tempa
    Design: Shorter ponytail, and a reddish pink catsuit.
    Sp. Abilities: She uses a spinning blade hidden in her catsuit, she has high resistance against heat.
    Info: Her real world self is not seen until well after her first appearance. She is homeschooled and knows about Lyoko after X.A.N.A. malfunctioned the computers, and as her comp was chosen as host, she was sucked into Lyoko. She is first seen in sector 6, Lava sector, where she had Odd die. After accidentally being transported back by Jeremie, she was still hostile to the group, and would cause Ulrich being captured by X.A.N.A. After she was saved by Aelita in sector 7, Sky sector, she started showing signs of friendship though.

New Sector
    Sector 6
    Lava sector

Sector 7
    Sky sector

Hey Hydri, I made this for my sig but anyone else in the club is free to use it as well. ^-^

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast