Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy

Alright guys, the war may be over but at least we got a good start. Let's work hard to make sure the next war goes more favorably.
    3DS Fc: 2621-4019-0686

Name:
    Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
    Why do you want to join this clan? : To become better at pokemon and to make new friends
    Would you make any improvements? :idk
    Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.):idk, battler I guess?
    How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.): By battling
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :myself
    Legacy League badge Count:2

If you need to test battle me or want to give me a xat link, pm me on here. I'm also on smogon and the smogon showdown server.
    Last edited by JolteonX; 6th January 2013 at 3:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JolteonX View Post
    Name:
    Why do you want to join this clan? : To become better at pokemon and to make new friends
    Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.):idk, battler I guess?
    Legacy League badge Count:0

If you need to test battle me or want to give me a xat link, pm me on here. I'm also on smogon and the smogon showdown server.
    Welcome to the Legacy! I am the elitepokemon2000forums branch leader. The link is in my sig.
    I have officially claimed the bugbot.

Quote Originally Posted by JolteonX View Post
    Name:
    Legacy League badge Count:0

Welcome to Legacy! you will have an awesome time here, we have a league you can challenge when your ready ill message you chat link
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Okay guys and gals, listen up. Legacy is going to start a mentoring channel on po. Participation in the mentoring as well as activity on the clan xat and participation in the clan league, will go towards ranking up in the clan. Those wishing to participate in the league in order to rank up in the clan may do so by going after gym badges, mentoring other challengers with their teams/strats, and being active on the clan/league xat channel. Anyone interested in becoming a mentor need only apply by pming me or Ger, or finding us on the Xat chat, xat.com/SerebiiLegacy

Am I the only one that uses Showdown? I feel that it's easier than PO sometimes.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

showdown is way to laggy for my taste, and po was the first one i tried so its more comfortable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by neo darkrai View Post
    Am I the only one that uses Showdown? I feel that it's easier than PO sometimes.
    I prefer Pokemon Online, I never really played Showdown but alot of people prefer Showdown over PO
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Quote Originally Posted by neo darkrai View Post
    I use showdown so I can play on SMogon's server and not PO's server

I need a change in my team... It's just too offensive I mean seriously I have Starmie, Latios, Salamence, Scizor and Nasty Plot Celebi... Way too offense oriented... I'd like to return to my roots and start over with a rain team obviously with a Politoed. Thinking of adding bulk up Toxicroak and a Sp. Defensive Hydration Vaporeon with Rest, Acid Armor, Ice Beam/Toxic and Scald... Maybe a Moxie Gyarados or a Swords Dance Mold Breaker Haxorus with Aqua Tail, a Ferrothorn, and a Latios ...

whatever you do, you cant go wrong with Latios.

Topic of discussion, who here is looking forward to pokemon X and pokemon Y?

Intial Gen 6 thoughts

The starters look kind of lame to me, hopefully there evo's change that .

The two legendarys didn't get a clear look at really

The 3D thing is awesome! And is going to make pokemon more fun even though i will miss the classic sprites and such.

Wondering what gyms/other pokemon are going to be like

Hopefully it would be more easier to EV Train plus im excited for the tiers to be announced in late summer

A little over 9 months of gen 5 left lets make it count!!
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Ger I only have a DSLite so i cant get gen 6. There had better be at least 1 game in gen 6 that isnt 3DS

they are gonna be 3DS only so best start saving up haha. I actually love the Fire and Water starter (not the grass one) and the deer legendary makes me think of Princess Mononoke. EV training now in White/Black 2 is really easy so I hope they keep join Avenue around in XY. The idea of Pokemon in 3D gives me shivers and... brb gotta change my pants now.
    Pokemon Black- Pokemon White 2
    1592 4058 0009 - 1850 9498 0126
    OPPA GENGAR STYLE
    Team Deceiving Rain:
    Team Raining Keldeos: ::

DW Ability Females:

Fully Ev Trained:

I love what they've done so far. I like the setting and how it appears to be based on Europe, or at least France. The graphics blow me away for Pokémon standards. The Pokémon that have been revealed all looked interesting. I'm hoping for customization for the player character. They showed the male protagonist looking in a mirror, which is something that some games do when you can customize characters. I'm really excited to see the rest of the Pokémon and see how things turn out competitively. We'll be getting new moves, Abilities, and items. The one thing I'm looking forward to is going in blind. I usually wait for coverage from Serebii before I decide on something, but since it's gonna be a worldwide release, I have no idea what's in store.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I think for me that's one of the best things neo, that no one will have in depth coverage of it before launch, so everything will be day one new to us no matter where we live.

Two words.... FREAKING SWEET!

I love everything about it! I dont like the water and grass starter much but hopefully evos will fix that... but the gameplay just looks so damn awesome I cant think of anything else to do but beg for a 3ds and buy the game ... My mind has been officially blown away

I have a feeling the grass starter is going to end up grass/ground and the fire going to fire /psychic. I think i'll end up using water starter which is surpising because most run throughs i use grass starter
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

I'm all about the fire starter, alays have been, so guess who i'll be using

is gen 6 really upon us already, wtf, the world wode release thing is gonna be cool, finally after 14 years we all get the game at the same time, i just feel like gen 5 just came out, the metagame is gonna change faster then it did in gen V, imo the dsi era came to an end far too late, isnt the 3ds only gonna be relevant for like another year or two
    Last edited by Squirtleismyhomeboy; 12th January 2013 at 2:37 AM.
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)
    WiFiGuest7857> trading my monferno for anything please help i hate him

Gen IV record 175-63

fc: 0474-7058-9514
    ismyhomeboy

meh, gen 5 had a good three years, we need some fresh blood to keep this pony going.

gen 4 had like 6 years and 5 games, gen 5 just had there 3rd installment released and the 6th gen is starting, thats crazy, money train is all pokemon is turning out to become
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)
    WiFiGuest7857> trading my monferno for anything please help i hate him

Gen IV record 175-63

fc: 0474-7058-9514
    ismyhomeboy

If that were true squirt, we'd have closer release dates than we've been having. People have been wanting a 3ds version of pokemon since the 3ds came out and pokemon is just giving the people what they want, like any good business does.

BTW gen4 only had 4 years,

fenikin is awesome x legend looks like stantler arceus dialga mix y legend looks okay and froakie is cool but grass dude stinks so yeah those are my thought

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast