Thread: The Loud House - 1 Boy, 10 Girls, wouldn't trade it for the world!

Default The Loud House - 1 Boy, 10 Girls, wouldn't trade it for the world!

I started watching this genius show recently and found it to be really good. There's a lot of gross humor in it. But the best part is Lucy Loud, which allows me to invoke the name of the old TV show "I Love Lucy" (which I wrote a crossover fic with).

Discuss this awesome show here.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May

RIP Blake Carrington, Ben Matlock, Joe Mannix, JR Ewing, Jim Phelps
    GeekChicShipping National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    I started watching this genius show recently and found it to be really good. There's a lot of gross humor in it. But the best part is Lucy Loud, which allows me to invoke the name of the old TV show "I Love Lucy" (which I wrote a crossover fic with).

Discuss this awesome show here.
    It's been a while since I watched it but yes, I really love this show as well. I like it that Lincoln finds his way into making his large yet totally varied family livable without going completely nuts. I think my favorite is Lana and Lola. They're so different but then I also love and hate how different they are as far as their interests goes. One of my favorite scenes is seeing Princess Lola being attacked by the Mud Monster!
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Here's a headcanon I have involving the Loud family that is a crossover with another franchise (but not what you're expecting)

Lynn Loud Sr. is the cousin of Grace, the mother of Serena from Pokemon - which makes the Loud children second cousins to Serena (another headcanon I have of her is that on her father's side she is related to Mario Lemeuix, making her last name Lemeuix).

The Loud House has new episodes every day this week through Thursday, then a new short is released online this Friday.
    -----
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May

It's a pretty good show. Glad Nickelodeon is treating it with respect as if it the next SpongeBob. Some of the episodes can be mean spirited and predictable, but there's plenty of episodes I really liked, such as Undie Pressure and 11 Louds a Leapin.

It's a good show but the gross out humor turns me off at times.

Ah, yeah, I like this show too XD Its funny XD

There were some episodes I didn't like so much, though. But so far I seem to be taking them okay :3 (i can be sensitive to comedies as a whole...lol)
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    My Birthday is on August 16th! :3
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~

Spoiler:- Luna:
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

"Resistance. Rebellion. You will burn these ideas away."

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

7 episodes left this season. I hope some airdates are released soon.
    -----