Thread: Disney Thread (television, movies, comics, etc) *Beware of Spoilers*

Default Disney Thread (television, movies, comics, etc) *Beware of Spoilers*

Why not? Disney is an old and huge company. There's a lot going on in the company. Just please try to refrain about talking about Marvel or Star Wars because we have threads for those.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

"Resistance. Rebellion. You will burn these ideas away."

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

Rebels is too good though

I'm waiting on Star vs the Forces of Evil S3. It's got a certain charm to it that keeps me coming back and Toffee is a pretty good villain.

Milo Murphy's Law is something I've wanted to get into since it's done by the same people behind Phineas and Ferb (which was brilliant). Don't really feel Milo's voice though, idk why though.
    When the squad has had just about enough of your ****

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Chitoge (Moon)

I watched Moana 2 days ago. I like that she doesn't have nor imply a love interest for her, just a simple story of a girl who wants to protect her people and discover more about her own people's history. Judging by the previews, I thought that half of the movie was going to be about Maui and I wasn't going to like him (I never was into boastful Godlike men like Gaston) but he took the mentor role and we can feel sympathetic towards him when we learn bits and pieces of his backstory. The ending to the story was quite the twist, it had me on the edge of my seat     Spoiler:- not very spoilery:
    I also looked up "can a demigod defeat a decapod" when I first listened to the crab hermit guy's song and... I still don't know the answer! Some scenes made me emotional like     Spoiler:- spoilers:
    It's also great to see both parents actively help grow not just their daughter but their people into learning the island's ways. The characters are very human, especially Moana by her 'wing it' mentality, understanding her situation, and following her views & decisions thoroughly. Also, a lot of the things she does, most people could do instead of having this special magical power or putting too much focus on her royal status. I like that she isn't against staying on her island forever and did what she could to protect her home.
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Do you guys think they'll celebrate the company's 100th anniversary? It's in six years
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)