I'm surprised there isn't a thread yet.

I finished it today, and here are my thoughts:

Spoiler:- SPOILER:

Overall, a super enjoyable season.

What'd you guys think?
    Yeah, I'd have to agree with most of the sentiments aside from:

Spoiler:- spoiler:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

Loved watching the new episodes of Stranger Things and looking forward to what the future holds for the series.

[SPOILER]I really enjoyed Dustin this season, he was my favourite last season but I'm glad they expanded his character this series and how much focus he got this time.

And then someone who I loathed last season was Steve, but I feel like you were meant to hate him. I wanted him to die last season, but this time, he's completely turned, what a great character he turned out to be. I'm glad they broke him and Nancy up, and I really really enjoyed his relationship with Dustin, how they just came together, and he looked out for him and the other kids. More Dustin/Steve bromance next season please.

Then of course, there's Max, a great introduction this season, and yes I agree, I really thought she would be in a love triangle with Mike and Elle, so glad they didn't go down that route. She was needed for the group, because last season, I felt like Dustin and Lucas were much smaller characters than they actually were, so Max being introduced, really gave them something, and evened out the group interactions a fair bit, a great addition. I also liked that Lucas was the one she ended up with, I thought it was going to be Dustin, and was rooting for them, but actually in the end, Lucas was the right decision, he was very sweet with her and letting her in the group. I like that she called him Stalker all season too.

But of course, there's one character who we've got to discuss, Bob.....oh Bob, Bob was my favourite thing about this season, Sean Astin was great for the character, he was just so loveable, and yet, he always seemed like a character who would die. Although at one point, I did think maybe he was a spy or some sort of antagonist, so relieved that wasn't the case. I thought he solved the map mystery too quickly, and how he was encouraging Will to confront his fears, I thought he had some motive, but turns out it was just Bob...being Bob. Of course he was a true hero in the end, and as soon as he realised that some one had to turn on the electricity, that sealed his fate for me, there would be no way out for him, the annoying thing is he made it out too, but stood around too long smiling at Joyce, and then died in a gruesome way. . . I'll miss Bob, I only wish there was some way to bring him back.

Mike was pretty pointless this season and he's my least favourite of the group. He spent the whole time moping for Elle, and there reunion was over pretty quickly. He had a bad attitude most season, which is pretty understandable, but glad his role was much smaller this season because it gave others to shine this time.

[/SPOILER]

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!