Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Default Power Rangers

Here we talk about Power Rangers from different seasons. Is anyone looking foward to the newest Power Rangers series Megaforce? That series will be adapted from the sentai show Goseiger. I'm also hoping they adapt Gokaiger into Power Rangers, I like to see the Ranger Key thing in Power Rangers.

I've been out of the Power Rangers loop for a while. RPM was fantastic. Samurai was ear cringing.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Quote Originally Posted by gpdlt View Post
    RPM was fantastic. Samurai was ear cringing.
    Yeah, RPM was great while Samurai... has its moment for me but lacked a lot compare to its predecessor. Though I hope Megaforce steps it up...

I used to watch it when I was little, and I watched RPM with my little brother because I thought the Black Ranger was really hot. ;D

I just remember the one where they jabs the dinosaurs. But I liked that one.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I kind of hope they just end the series with mega force since the series has been milked to hell by Disney. Maybe the ending scene should be all the power rangers ever sitting around a table and the last line should be the first black ranger saying "Well, that was interesting".

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Here we talk about Power Rangers from different seasons. Is anyone looking foward to the newest Power Rangers series Megaforce? That series will be adapted from the sentai show Goseiger. I'm also hoping they adapt Gokaiger into Power Rangers, I like to see the Ranger Key thing in Power Rangers.

I have good news for you.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Makes me wonder how they are going to deal with the season after Megaforce which is where all the returning Rangers/Sentai are suppose to be.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I've decided to allow discussion about Super Sentai here. Here's the next Sentai after Go-Busters:

http://henshinjustice.com/wp-content.../Untitled1.png

The title of the next Sentai show is Juden Sentai Kyoryuger. It's the third Sentai to use dinosaurs since Zyuranger and Abaranger. It will also be the second Sentai not to have a Yellow ranger since Changeman. It looks neat so far.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    I kind of hope they just end the series with mega force since the series has been milked to hell by Disney.
    well, at least RPM, arguably one of the best PR season, is made by Disney.

Starting from Samurai it's back to Saban, hence the reuse of the original theme song.

Unfortunately they're still as uncreative as back then, seriously, "Megaforce"?
    And they can't even make an original story - Samurai's story is entirely copied from Shinkenger, down to the dialogues.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/2012...n-to.html#more

The second season of Megaforce will keep the Goseiger suits. I was hoping they would use the Gokaiger suits, but oh well.

The second season of Megaforce will keep the Goseiger suits. I was hoping they would use the Gokaiger suits, but oh well.
    The Gokaiger elements will be likely used to segue into the next season. Maybe it'll end with a scene of the Space Pirate Rangers on their way to Earth.

lol

Ever since people begins mentioning about how Samurai sucks, and then the name "Megaforce" is revealed, I already thought Saban no longer has the power (lol, pun intended) to make a good PR show.

They just keep removing the good things, first Samurai has no original story, next the incredibly lame "Megaforce" and "Super Megaforce" name, and now they're combining Goseiger with Gokaiger....by removing the Gokaiger.

I'm guessing everyone who at first were very happy when Saban got PR back are raging so hard now, because now it turns out Disney actually handles PR in a much better way.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    The Gokaiger elements will be likely used to segue into the next season. Maybe it'll end with a scene of the Space Pirate Rangers on their way to Earth.
    Assuming what you meant with "the next season" is whatever after Super Megaforce......
    Well, the thing is, apparently the Legend War is going to be shown at the end of Megaforce, not at the end of Super Megaforce.

As it stands right now, it seems like they're reusing their old PR route, using old costume for what is supposed to be a new season. Remember White Tiger Ranger? He's from Dairanger, not from Zyuranger. Yet in PR he is paired with the MMPR anyway. Looks like Gokai Silver will follow the same path, being paired with Goseiger instead of his correct team.

I'm glad I watch Super Sentai instead.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

The reason Samurai was so bad is because the series had 0 writers. I'm serious all they did was hire translators for Shinkenger and write episodes out of that by copy pasting. The reason Saban was able to make good season in the past was hiring writers to put a new spin on the sentai they borrow ideas from even if the plots show up similarly. However things are changing:
    Last edited by Skiks; 14th December 2012 at 2:53 AM.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

^Let's hope so. Samurai wasn't awful to me but there was a lot of crappy moments.

On the plus side of Super Megaforce, Gokaiger wouldn't have been done true justice in PR anyways. Eh, I'll see how it plays out.
    Last edited by matt0044; 14th December 2012 at 3:11 AM.

I saw the preview for Megaforce that's been on the web for awhile now. I don't know what excites me more - the fact that the Mega Battle is happening, or the fact that Cat Ranger is involved. LOL

.....and IMO, the most hilarious part is, the Cat Ranger is a Swan Ranger in Japan.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Even though they never ever would make it, how do you think an PR adaptation of Akibaranger would go? They'd clearly go with the parody angle but what else?

Than again, I am still on Episode 1.

And based on a toy review of the Gosei Morpher, turns out Saban's taking a page from Decade and using cards rather than keys.
    Last edited by matt0044; 24th December 2012 at 2:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    And based on a toy review of the Gosei Morpher, turns out Saban's taking a page from Decade and using cards rather than keys.
    ....if I recall correctly, Tensouder is capable of scanning all Dice-O cards, which includes the cards of past Sentai members.

Still, we know they're "skipping" Gokaiger anyway, so might as well not think much about it.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I loved the Power Rangers series when I was younger. I watched all the episodes until the end of season 4.

The Goseiger/Gokaiger hybrid might not be so bad since unlike Samurai, we'll have a more original plot. While the former isn't bad, it isn't always good and I'm interested how the plot will go.

Say, you think they'd ever have a full time female Red Ranger. Yeah, when they're male in Super Sentai, the same goes for Power Rangers but I think the Yellow Rangers would have something to say to that. I'm just saying it'd be worth a shot.

I've decided to allow discussion about Super Sentai here. Here's the next Sentai after Go-Busters:

http://henshinjustice.com/wp-content.../Untitled1.png

The title of the next Sentai show is Juden Sentai Kyoryuger. It's the third Sentai to use dinosaurs since Zyuranger and Abaranger. It will also be the second Sentai not to have a Yellow ranger since Changeman. It looks neat so far.

I'm wondering about the Pink Ranger. She's been shown to be kinda short compared to the rest, are we finally going to have another really young sentai heroine again this time?

I want to see that, actually. Their interaction while they are untransformed would be great to see.

See these pics, it's really obvious how short she is compared to the boys

It's not that clear on the second pic, but if you take into account on how they are standing in that pic, you'll be able to see that Pink is indeed shorter than the rest.

Also, promo posters for the Kyoryugers

Spoiler:- pic:

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

As long as Tommy returns (which according to his tweets may happen) I'll be happy with Megaforce. I would not mind Kira returning for an episode or two. Cam was pretty cool too
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2rc6a2p.jpg[/IMG]

Anybody seen Akibaranger? I love this Sentai parody and Akagi Nobo's my favorite character (a total geek who defines adorkable). Hell, it's one of the limited amount of things from Japan that truly makes me laugh out loud. Anyone else like this.

For those who have no clue: http://facedl.com/fvideo.php?f=inqwe...episode-1-part

^
    I watched Akibaranger, and I love it. The series, like what a certain Imajin keeps saying, is always at climax from start to finish XD

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast