Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    ^
    I watched Akibaranger, and I love it. The series, like what a certain Imajin keeps saying, is always at climax from start to finish XD
    Even though they wouldn't, how would a PR version of this go? In the best possible way, that is.

The reason of Kyoryu Pink being so short is because her actress is like 15.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Even though they wouldn't, how would a PR version of this go? In the best possible way, that is.
    ....honestly I can't imagine it, Akibaranger is so crazy it's hard to imagine PR actors/actresses doing the same thing. Surprisingly enough PR is actually more serious than Sentai.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    The reason of Kyoryu Pink being so short is because her actress is like 15.
    yeah, I actually expected her to be young because of the height. I've read the news this afternoon actually, glad to see that my guess is correct, we're getting another young heroine.

Though I think they should have used a 14-year old actress instead, to match NinjaWhite in Kakuranger, who to date is still the youngest female Sentai member in history (and she's the true leader of Kakuranger too!)
    Or even better, use a 13-year old actress to break the record. 13 still fits the height of KyoryuPink anyway.

anyway

so we have a guy with afro for KyoryuBlue.....and a student for KyoryuGreen.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Surprisingly enough PR is actually more serious than Sentai.
    At times, yes, like when comparing Operation Overdrive's Miratrix to Boukenger's Kaze no Shizuka.

I haven't really watched any of it since Season 3 of Mighty Morphin. However, I checked out in Space because Linkara said in his history of Power Rangers that it was his favorite one so I checked it out. I was surprised, it was actually pretty good

^
    and In Space has one of the best theme song in PR history

Pretty much every PR series starting from In Space have interesting theme, though some are definitely better than the other.
    The ones I like the most are the theme for In Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Ninja Storm, and Mystic Force.

by the way, do you know why the In Space fights are being done on earth, despite the series being called "in space"?
    That's because Denji Sentai Megaranger, the series that In Space is based on, is not about space at all, rather it is about highschool students using the power of technology to fight evil.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

At least they fought in space a few times or on different planets.

That's because Denji Sentai Megaranger, the series that In Space is based on, is not about space at all, rather it is about highschool students using the power of technology to fight evil.
    Ironic how Megaranger features High School Students and In Space rarely shows them at school. Plus, I think they disguise the Earth battles in Megaranger as alien planet when using the stock footage if possible.

PR was a big part of my childhood. When I lived in Korea, I used to catch the episodes in Korean.
    PR really opened up my mind to shows like VR Troopers, Kamen Rider, Ultraman.
    I caught an episode of the most recent series, it was different but just as awful as I remember them being.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

What I think it funny...I bought the first seven seasons on DVD when they came out in August and watched all seven seasons. In Space is not as awesome as I thought years ago lol. Don't get me wrong, love the Rangers, love Astronema, finale, etc....but the season really didn't have much of a Space theme as I remembered haha. I know this has to do with Megaranger but still...guess kids like me don't pay attention haha.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

What about a Power Rangers reboot?

I've been enjoying MMPR-Lost Galaxy recently thanks to the PR boxset I bought from lifetime. So many memories. Sure the show has aged but the good episodes are still as amazing as ever. Especially when all the series climaxes in In Space.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Ah, Power Rangers. RPM was amazing, surprisingly. I tried to catch Samurai, but I just wasn't feeling it (But I did like the episode where Scott showed up). That Megaforce War seems pretty damn awesome. I'll check this new one out for a bit.

My favorite series post-Zeo is definitely In Space, RPM, Lost Galaxy, and Time Force (though I never finished that one, I spoiled myself for the ending)

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    That Megaforce War seems pretty damn awesome. I'll check this new one out for a bit.
    the war IS awesome.....the Megaforce series itself? We can only wait and see whether it will be just as awesome or not, I guess.

I still don't know how are they going to do the Ranger Keys and the pirate theme without the Gokaiger suits......

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Ever had these weird Power Rangers fantasies? I seem to imagine up mashups of certain PR teams with various Anime.

Examples:

Tokyo Mew Mew with Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni with Power Rangers SPD (I imagine Satoko morphing into the Yellow Ranger to fight her Uncle Teppei who's using a battle suit and her friends come to save her)

Crazy, huh?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Power-Ra...i&profileid=05

Power Rangers Megaforce will premiere on February 2nd. I'm going to look forward to this.

Eh, I prefer to wait until they start Super Megaforce. I'm more interested in that that Megaforce, since Super Megaforce is our closest thing to a Gokaiger adaptation.

Besides, I want to see how are they going to do Gokaiger-related stuffs without the Gokaiger suits.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

dat foreshadowing. The ranger keys in the backround.

Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    dat foreshadowing. The ranger keys in the backround.
    Are you sure? I mean, they might be something else.

I already posted a picture before that makes it obvious. This just cements it.

Xanga |Last FM

^Perhaps but I'm not getting my hopes too up. It'd be cool though.

Right now they looks more like the Phantom Ranger Keys, which works well as a generic ranger key to be placed on the background.

Those panels on the left and right looks like control panels, surely there will be a scene that shows someone using them, which will give viewers a better view of the keys since the camera will be focused to the person using the panel.

and by the way, episode summary revealed than they compressed the 40+ episode of Goseiger into 20 episodes of Megaforce, with GoseiKnight/RoboRanger appearing as early as episode 8.
    I assume the remaining 20 episodes would be Super Megaforce episodes.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

THose do seem to be Ranger Keys. People on Rangercrew and Rangerboard zoomed in on some and saw the Lightspeed Rescue keys and what seems to be Lost Galaxy Blue and Yellow.

I was more into Super Sentai, which Zyuranger was adapted to MMPRis all I can remember. The only Westernized Power Rangers I enjoyed was MMPR and a bit of Zeo. That was when I came to the states. I am more into Kamen Rider and Metal Heroes, though.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/uwi6o.gif[/IMG]

Devil May Cry Fan.
    Meowth Fan

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast