Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Because that's the way PR and Sentai is. Be glad we got an episode without a Zord fight for Megaforce in the first episode.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Yeah Zords come with PR. I would enjoy to see less of them, true. I mean I haven't enjoyed Zords since MMPR but whatever. This morning's episode wasn't bad, I enjoyed it. Megaforce is getting better for me.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    This morning's episode wasn't bad, I enjoyed it. Megaforce is getting better for me.
    I'm more in it for the Gokaiger adaptation since I'd like to know how they'd handle it.

Seen the episode and while good, they really know how to overuse certain words. The word "Friends" almost lost all meaning to me. What is this, Yu Gi Oh? Oh wait...
    Last edited by matt0044; 2nd March 2013 at 10:46 PM.

http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/03/g...le+Feedfetcher

It looks like they will use the Gokaiger suits in Megaforce.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Yeah Zords come with PR. I would enjoy to see less of them, true. I mean I haven't enjoyed Zords since MMPR but whatever. This morning's episode wasn't bad, I enjoyed it. Megaforce is getting better for me.
    Just wait till they adapt Gobusters. The Mech fights were the best parts of the show. It's when the Zord battles are actually the most anticipated section of the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Now I wish the whole series would reair. It has a special place in my heart.

BTW, my one real gripe with Megaforce is how zords are randomly introduced. I guess Gosei just completed them then and there but it still comes off as a wee bit out of the blue. A throwaway line on them would've been good.
    It's really not megaforce's fault. In Goseiger they got new mechs and power by "Never Giving up!" Literally used that same phrase over and over again in the show. It's the only sentai I've watched that bored me enough to stop ten episodes before the finale.
    Last edited by Skiks; 8th March 2013 at 4:02 AM.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    It's really not megaforce's fault. In Goseiger they got new mechs and power by "Never Giving up!" Literally used that same phrase over and over again in the show. It's the only sentai I've watched that bored me enough to stop ten episodes before the finale.
    I do wish the reason was more Gosei completing the zords at that time rather then that.

BTW, a fellow fans shared some interesting info with me:
    http://henshingrid.blogspot.co.uk/20...ngers.html?m=1
    http://henshingrid.blogspot.co.uk/20...ctors.html?m=1
    http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/02/n...oking.html?m=1
    http://www.jefusion.com/2013/03/goka...lming.html?m=1

From all the info so far I'm expecting the invasion at the end of season 1 to end up destroying the base and leaving only Jake to protect the earth with some new comers for whatever reason.

Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    Just wait till they adapt Gobusters. The Mech fights were the best parts of the show. It's when the Zord battles are actually the most anticipated section of the show.
    yep. People are always interested in what the next Greater Power would looks like. Too bad not all of them ends up being used with the GokaiOh, and not all of them are attachements.

I want to see how Megaforce will explain ShinkenGokaiOh using GaoLion as its main component lol

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I loved this weeks message on Power Rangers Megaforce. The message was if you sing very well you can make flowers bloom. I had no idea songs had that kind of power. I'm going to take some singing lessons and sing to all the plants around the world to get them blooming! Power of song everyone! The power of song.

I don't like how rushed everything is with 20 episodes a season. I wish Nick would allow them to go the 40 (maybe a little less) episodes a season for each Sentai adaption. I love the Goseiger and Gokaiger suits and would have preferred them each getting a separate season with different casts instead of what were getting now. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina's Doll View Post
    I don't like how rushed everything is with 20 episodes a season. I wish Nick would allow them to go the 40 (maybe a little less) episodes a season for each Sentai adaption. I love the Goseiger and Gokaiger suits and would have preferred them each getting a separate season with different casts instead of what were getting now. Oh well.
    From the rumors we are getting a different cast. Only one previous ranger will ascend in super megaforce.

Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina's Doll View Post
    I think it was Saban's (stupid) decision, not Nick.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I think it was Saban's (stupid) decision, not Nick.
    Honestly, I find this very interesting as we haven't had a hybrid adaptation since Might Morphin' and I'd like to see where this goes for better or worse.

LOL...today's monster used Draco Meteor!

It was a good episode. Those bullies in the episode really learned a lesson. When the new Megazord formation appeared, I spotted parts of Datas from Goseiger.

So whose idea was it to use the word "Ultra" when the card clearly says "Hyper"?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

The wiki I founded: Press Start

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Identity View Post
    So whose idea was it to use the word "Ultra" when the card clearly says "Hyper"?
    I guess Hyper sounded a tad less cooler than Ultra.

This episode was pretty good. Again I think Megaforce is getting better and better and the characters, unlike Power Rangers Samurai, are starting to grow on me the more I see them. I really liked this episode because I personally cannot stand bullies. Especially ones in schools where you are forced to deal with them. Good for Troy to standing up to those jerks. I know the message is cheesy but hey that's Power Rangers for you. They are one of the shows that can pull off the cheesy message and still look cool.

But you know, as good as this was, it doesn't top last weeks episode. Emma sang to flowers and they started to bloom. That takes real talent and real power XD. Nothing will be the flower blooming song episode. I still can't do it. I've been singing to flowers all week and nothing. But again this weeks episode was nice. I'm enjoying Power Rangers Megaforce. I haven't been this into Power Rangers since Dino Thunder ended. Well I did get into SPD a bit, but beyond that nothing until Megaforce.

Remember that there is no new episode next weekend because of the KCAs. We'll get 2 episodes on the 30th though, including Robo Knight's debut.

Say how do you distinguish US morphed footage from Sentai footage? I can but you guys?

With Samurai it was easy especially with the gold ranger. In the first couple episodes the you could spot Shinken gold's helmet it was reaaallly shiny. The US footage used a much more dull colored helmet.

Caught up with Kyoryuger and boy, after the fourth episode the villains stop being adorable...now they're terrifying.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

A wise man once told me that the strength of a Power Rangers season is determined by the strength of its Red Ranger. Megaforce thankfully follows this concept by having one of the best Red Rangers I have seen on the show. Troy reminds me of Commander Shepard (from Mass Effect) in a good way. He believes that we can solve our problems by being unified, he is brave in the face of adversity, and he has will power. I can't wait to watch more (something I haven't said since SPD).

In summary, Megaforce is awesome. I can't wait until all of the Rangers come together again.

Ciara Hanna, best known for his role as Gia Moran aka Megaforce Yellow
    That site needs to hire new writers lol

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    With Samurai it was easy especially with the gold ranger. In the first couple episodes the you could spot Shinken gold's helmet it was reaaallly shiny. The US footage used a much more dull colored helmet.
    That and in shows before Wild Force. The Sentai footage had a oldish kind of quality compared to the US footage. Likely due to the difference in filming.

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast