Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1756

Thread: Power Rangers

To anyone curious, Brennan Mejia, aka Tyler the Red Dinocharge Ranger, was on American Ninja Warrior last week. It's not much but it was cool to see a Power Ranger in that competition. I can't wait for Dinocharge to come back. I miss it.
    Moon/Glovehead Berlitz! Make it a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration!

Man Dino Charge needs to hurry up and return to TV with new episodes.

Spoiler:- Episode 13 Spoilers:

Check out my Power Ranger FanFics:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1802430/
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

http://www.jefusion.com/2016/06/powe...-cranston.html

Bryan Cranston (Walter White from Breaking Bad) will be playing Zordon in the new movie. He also voiced two monsters from the first MMPR season.

Any news on when Super Dino Charge returns?? I'm dying here ...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Nope. Only thing that's been brought up is that the main 7 DC Rangers will be at Power Morphicon next month. Most likely for the reveal of the Ninja Steel Cast.

Super Charge has aired up to Episode 18 in India, but for whatever reason, they won't air the final 2 episodes. It's been around 3-4 weeks since 18 aired there.

I'm going to be kind of disappointed if the 2017 movie doesn't at least reference Power Rangers origins in Koryu Sentai Zyuranger. Like how about a cameo by Takumi Hashimoto? Or a nightclub called Bandra Palace? Or Rita Repulsa humming "Majo Bandora"? Or a post-credit reveal that Megazord is sentient?

Super Secret Base QR Code- Stop by for shiny Flygon, shiny Umbreon, and a guy who can tell your fortune with his swimming trunks.

Same here. I hope Dino Super Charge returns soon. And maybe we'll get a look at Ninja Steel too, maybe? Other then the movie, PR news has been very minimal lately.

Your wishes have been received. Dino Super Charge returns on August 20th.

Power Rangers Ninja Steel Cast Revealed!

Spoiler:- Ninja Steel Cast:
    Last edited by rocky505; 13th August 2016 at 8:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Power Rangers Ninja Steel Cast Revealed!

Spoiler:- Ninja Steel Cast:
    Yay!!! Red is the only one that's kind of meh to me. Is that how their costumes are gonna look though?? They look kind of cheap tbh. Hopefully it looks more polished on screen.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

A ToQger villain will apparently be in Ninja Steel as well. It's Nero. He was seen in the trailer shown along with Galvanax(Based on Ninninger's main villain Gengetsu Kibaoni)

The morphers aren't the swords like in Ninninger, but the Karakuri Hengen, now called the Ninja Star Morpher. The swords are called the Ninja Star Blade.

That makes me hopeful that they also end up replacing the Hamburger Morpher for Gold.

The Trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=PhilQ5r6xO0

The cast looks fine but I wonder if the Pink Ranger, Sarah right? I wonder if she'll be like Justin and grow during morphing scenes. Likewise I wonder if the White Ranger, Hayley, will shrink. Source material wise, Shironinger is pretty small compared to the others and Momoninger was taller. It's something I'll be curious to see, but watching the teaser trailer got me excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The cast looks fine but I wonder if the Pink Ranger, Sarah right? I wonder if she'll be like Justin and grow during morphing scenes. Likewise I wonder if the White Ranger, Hayley, will shrink. Source material wise, Shironinger is pretty small compared to the others and Momoninger was taller. It's something I'll be curious to see, but watching the teaser trailer got me excited for this.
    Eh, nowadays the Sentai footage can be used in ways that the actors not being the same height won't matter. That or they just plain ignore it.

Anyway, I'm really happy for Peter Sudarso. When Yoshi choked up reading the card, I knew.

I really hope this game concept isn't too cheesy. Honestly, Galvanax might as well be a PR exclusive villain. Kiaboni only actually appeared in like 5 episodes of Ninninger, so most footage will be original. Not that I'm complaining. I hope they use Gabi more than Ninninger did. Wonder if they will make Ariake his wife in Ninja Steel too and Kyueemon as his son.

That makes me hopeful that they also end up replacing the Hamburger Morpher for Gold.
    God yes please. That things was stupid.

And yay for Nero appearing. I was quite disappointed that they skipped Toqger.

Yay!!! Red is the only one that's kind of meh to me. Is that how their costumes are gonna look though?? They look kind of cheap tbh. Hopefully it looks more polished on screen.
    How do they look any cheaper than any other suits?

Credit: itsbirdyart

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I really hope this game concept isn't too cheesy. Honestly, Galvanax might as well be a PR exclusive villain. Kiaboni only actually appeared in like 5 episodes of Ninninger, so most footage will be original. Not that I'm complaining. I hope they use Gabi more than Ninninger did. Wonder if they will make Ariake his wife in Ninja Steel too and Kyueemon as his son.

God yes please. That things was stupid.

And yay for Nero appearing. I was quite disappointed that they skipped Toqger.

How do they look any cheaper than any other suits?
    Mostly the pants tbh, don't remember them looking quite so cheap in the japanese version.

I don't think there will ever be a greater moment than this in Power Rangers.

Spoiler:- Brother Blues:

I swear if they don't do a team up for Dino Charge and Ninja Steel, they're missing a great opportunity to do so.

To be honest I'm kinda annoyed we haven seen a Mega force/Dino Charge Team up even if the Mega force team is as interesting as wet paper

Then again we haven't had a proper non anniversary Team Up since SPD so it's probably a pipe dream at this point

So that episode was okay. It was nice to learn a little more about Shelby but other then that the episode was pretty meh to me. Hopefully the next few episodes aren't so filler like.

The final 2 Episodes of Dino Super Charge will air in France on September 9th and the Episode Descriptions have been revealed for them.

Spoiler:- Extinction Spoilers:

The final two episodes aired in France just a few minutes ago.

Here's what happened in the episodes from YellowAccel on Rangercrew

Spoiler:- Ep19 20 Spoilers:

The final two episodes aired in France just a few minutes ago.

Here's what happened in the episodes from YellowAccel on Rangercrew

Spoiler:- Ep19 20 Spoilers:
    Just one scary thought....Since Dinosaurs never went extinct and Dino Thunder wouldn't have happened and therefore it will be written out of canon since Dino Gems were made by the meteorites, it will be harder to make the Kyoryuger vs Go Busters movie since they will ahev to somehwo re explin the Dino Thunder series.
    In a more positive thought maybe if they end up adapting Kyoryu vs Go Busters they could use Deboth's Final Form as Sledge's Revived form, and in conjunction with giving the Dino Thunder Rangers a new backstory, I mean Toqger isn't getting adapted but unlike Go Busters, characters like Baron Nero are appearing in Ninja Steel and I'm 50% sure that more Toqger villains (Like Madam Noire, Marioness Morch, Emeror Z, Schwartz, Doctor Mavro and Miss Gritta) will do. I mean the movei could be a huge hit and attract back older fans
    Last edited by DankOverlord; 10th September 2016 at 3:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Serena gave Ash a kiss, Lillie gave him a child.
    Currently hyped up fo 20th Movie . BRING IT ON!!!!

I think in 2015 people might react negatively to the black ranger being black and the yellow ranger being Asian, even though it was just a weird coincidence that happened because roles were recast originally.

So they recast the yellow ranger in ninja steel:

New guy is Nico Greetham.

Not too bothered since I actually like the look of the new guy more tbh. Now if only they would recast the red ranger it would look perfect lol.

Honestly, these random subplots have been making these episodes of DSC kind of dull lately... Why add a random restaurant rating woman in an episode that should have purely focused on Heckyl/Snide and Arcanon and his crew? Same for today's episode, even though the Tyler and Shelby relationship intensified, I saw no point in doing the random New Zealand band stuff.

We're in the homestretch of episodes right now, but these subplots just kill some of the momentum of an episode.

Honestly, these random subplots have been making these episodes of DSC kind of dull lately... Why add a random restaurant rating woman in an episode that should have purely focused on Heckyl/Snide and Arcanon and his crew? Same for today's episode, even though the Tyler and Shelby relationship intensified, I saw no point in doing the random New Zealand band stuff.

We're in the homestretch of episodes right now, but these subplots just kill some of the momentum of an episode.
    Agreed. Subplots should be kinda done at this point if we're gearing up for the finally of Dino Super Charge. And let me just say I haven't enjoyed Dino Super Charge as much as regular Dino Charge. It's not terrible or anything, but Dino Charge felt more organized.

Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768697071 LastLast