Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
Results 1,476 to 1,497 of 1497

Thread: Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    Anyone seen this short power rangers film? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5vcUPyL90 its AMAZING! it actually has good actors that are not only good but recognizable faces! I would actually be down if saban said we will let this guy and those actors be in the movie, since it seems better than anything saban has done since getting the rights back.
    That wasn't amazing at all... That is WAY too dark and gritty to be Power Rangers.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

It annoys me that people are going so crazy over it. Just because it uses the characters names and calls itself Power Rangers, doesn't mean it is. Cheesy and corny is what makes Power Rangers fun.
    Last edited by HoennMaster; 26th February 2015 at 11:01 PM.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Saban is already telling them to remove the video from Youtube lol!

This would have been an interesting video if it weren't for a fact that it is suppose to be Power Rangers.Sure it's an alternate timeline but if you took away the power ranger suit and the character names,than I doubt anybody would have realized that it was suppose to be power rangers.

Aww, Koda is so sweet <3!!!! This episode was adorable.

I also loved how Shelby used her Zord to save Chase. It's rare to see the Zords doing anything but forming the Megazord's anymore.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Check this out:

https://www.facebook.com/DavidYostAc...877930/?type=1

This is very interesting.

Another awesome episode . I have a question though...do they have 5 zord combination or is it only 3 at a time??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Another awesome episode . I have a question though...do they have 5 zord combination or is it only 3 at a time??
    no 5 zord combo it's only 3 zord combos until gold's zord makes it a 4 zord combo and then the fancy 6 zord combo with Sliver's zord and core 5 near the end of the series

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikepiex7 View Post
    no 5 zord combo it's only 3 zord combos until gold's zord makes it a 4 zord combo and then the fancy 6 zord combo with Sliver's zord and core 5 near the end of the series
    So all 5 of the original zords only get together near the end?? That seems like an odd choice to me for a power rangers series. I don't think they've ever not had the original 5 zords morph.

So all 5 of the original zords only get together near the end?? That seems like an odd choice to me for a power rangers series. I don't think they've ever not had the original 5 zords morph.
    at least you get fights with multiple megazords they even once had the team split up into 5 different megazords so they can fight monsters in different locations around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikepiex7 View Post
    at least you get fights with multiple megazords they even once had the team split up into 5 different megazords so they can fight monsters in different locations around the world.
    True, that is a plus, still it's sad they don't combine the original zords especially since you mentioned they combine six of them later on.

There is a toy-exclusive formation of all five together. Though it's only because of future transformations.

Para and Raptor are the arms and Stego and Tricera go under T-Rex's feet.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    There is a toy-exclusive formation of all five together. Though it's only because of future transformations.

Para and Raptor are the arms and Stego and Tricera go under T-Rex's feet.
    Oh, is there a pic??

I don't mind it at all. There were enough combos in Kyoryuger to never been concerned with who did and didn't combine. It gives the season something unique.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Sadly, no Aqua Ranger today, but it was still a very good episode. They did mention someone already having the Aqua Energem. The person must be searching for the Ankylozord, which the Ranger's already found.

That Poop in a box gift for Shelby at the end was pretty funny and Koda was awesome in this episode.

No episode next week because of BS reasons called the KCA's. But in 2 Weeks we should be starting the Gold Ranger Arc and getting VERY close to the Hiatus.

So somehow Fury and Tyler's dad got combined huh?? That's gonna be interesting to watch play out. The only thing I don't get is how did Shelby get his dads bracelet?? She wasn't even near Fury...

so now you have to wait months for the next episode so you have to wait until August or September to find out who is inside Fury Red's dad or the gold ranger.

So somehow Fury and Tyler's dad got combined huh?? That's gonna be interesting to watch play out. The only thing I don't get is how did Shelby get his dads bracelet?? She wasn't even near Fury...
    No one said it was Fury and his Dad combined. It's obviously Gold inside of Fury hence the Gold Energy trying to break out of him.

Tyler's dad could just be wondering around just like Daigo's dad was in Kyoryuger for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    No one said it was Fury and his Dad combined. It's obviously Gold inside of Fury hence the Gold Energy trying to break out of him.

Tyler's dad could just be wondering around just like Daigo's dad was in Kyoryuger for all we know.
    Ya but I don't see why a random person would stop him from hurting Tyler specifically....unless Gold is his dad(wouldn't be the first time we've had an older ranger). He could be like the Tommy of this season.

Ya but I don't see why a random person would stop him from hurting Tyler specifically....unless Gold is his dad(wouldn't be the first time we've had an older ranger). He could be like the Tommy of this season.
    The stop to the attack was a coincidence most likely. Gold is also a European Knight going by the character sheets we saw during casting and nothing but a couple of names from those have changed. So him being Tyler's dad is very unlikely since he has possibly been stuck in Fury for many years.

For me, power rangers dino thunder is the best

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!

The Power Rangers movie got delayed until January 2017.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960