Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

When I was young I used to watch everyday, now tho I release it is so cheesy...

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    haha that was hilarious!

I still prefer the original Mighty Morphin Powe Rangers though ..

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

A fart joke on Power Rangers.

Well, my horoscope did told me I'd see something weird yesterday...

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

A fart joke on Power Rangers.

Well, my horoscope did told me I'd see something weird yesterday...
    Yeah, that was weird. I actually enjoyed the episode, because it made me enjoy Noah's character. I liked how he didn't find all those old worn out jokes funny, and then came up with his own which were just as lame. I really enjoyed his character in this, and it made him shine for me in this episode.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

.......speaking of lame jokes, I wonder what are they going to do for the PR version of Nossan

and oh, "fart joke" is Ovirappoo's entire premise

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    .......speaking of lame jokes, I wonder what are they going to do for the PR version of Nossan
    They better call him Carlos. *wink, wink*

Saban updated their contract with Nick with another 2 years.

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Saban Brands today announced that it has extended agreements with Nickelodeon and Bandai America Incorporated through 2016 for its globally recognized Power Rangers franchise. Nickelodeon and Saban Brands initiated their strategic partnership when Saban re-acquired the Power Rangers brand in 2010 and re-launched the television series with Power Rangers Samurai in 2011. The extension confirms additional seasons of original Power Rangers programming on Nickelodeon through 2016. Additionally, after more than 20 years since the brand’s introduction of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Bandai will continue to act as the global master toy licensee for the Power Rangers franchise.

“Bandai America is incredibly proud to have played a key role in the global success of the Power Rangers over the past 20 years”

"Our partnership with Nickelodeon has been instrumental in maintaining the popularity of the Power Rangers brand and introducing the series to a new generation of kids,” said Elie Dekel, President of Saban Brands. “Furthermore, our Power Rangers partnership with Bandai has remained strong throughout the past two decades as they continue to develop new products that kids love around the world. We are thrilled to extend the agreements with both Bandai and Nickelodeon, and look forward to continuing these strong partnerships for years to come.”

“Our strategic partnership with Saban Brands has proven to be a success with our Nickelodeon audience and we are delighted to continue our collaboration with such an established leader in kids’ entertainment,” said Pam Kaufman, Chief Marketing Officer and President of Consumer Products, Nickelodeon Group. “Together, we look forward to delivering more action-packed adventures from this globally recognized franchise.”

“Bandai America is incredibly proud to have played a key role in the global success of the Power Rangers over the past 20 years,” said Akihiro Sato, CEO of Bandai America Incorporated. “Bandai strives to deliver the most innovative and action-packed toys, and we are excited to continue that great tradition for years to come with the powerful support of Saban Brands and Nickelodeon.”

Saban’s Power Rangers Megaforce, the 20th anniversary season, currently airs on Nickelodeon Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. (ET/PT). The upcoming installment of the television series, Power Rangers Super Megaforce, will premiere in early 2014.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

GODDAMN IT!

I was really hoping they would ditch Nick. There is no reason 40 episodes should take almost 2 years to air.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I watched Dream Snatcher today, it was a good episode. This and the previous episode reminded me of the Goseiger episodes that were adapted into these episodes.

The newest episode of Megaforce was alright. The dream monster reminded me of Drowzee, a mutated version. Another Emma episode, but still not as good as her singing to flowers and making them bloom. That power will likely never be surpassed by anything.

So anyone watching the new rider show? I don't see a reason to make a new thread since they always die off and it's related in a way anyways. It's strangely good:

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Power Rangers for president. Who are they? New Super Sentai? Or maybe just old ones I'm unfamiliar with.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Power Rangers for president. Who are they? New Super Sentai? Or maybe just old ones I'm unfamiliar with.
    Actually, they're the Go-Busters, the next Sentai series after Gokaiger and the next series for Power Rangers. "Shutdown Confirmed is what they say after the giant monster is defeated.

About Super Megaforce, which of the Power Rangers from previous series be appearing? (Series such as Lost Galaxy, MMPR, and "In Space")

I actually just started watching Power Rangers...again well the original I will have to check out the Mega Force ^^ any others you guys can suggest that was decent?
    CLAIMS
    "updating"
    UR NEVER TO OLD TO BE A GAMER![/CENTER]
    INFO -plz support me thanks-
    Twitch: TrollShaman85 (It has to do with World of Warcraft)
    Twitter: @UndeadPriest90
    Red 3DS FC: 1719/3604/8442
    PM if u add me Plz and Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie_James View Post
    I actually just started watching Power Rangers...again well the original I will have to check out the Mega Force ^^ any others you guys can suggest that was decent?
    RPM. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie_James View Post
    In Space
    Lost Galaxy
    Lightspeed Rescue
    Time Force
    Ninja Storm
    Dino Thunder
    SPD
    RPM

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I watched the Megaforce episode "The Human Factor" today. They kept Metal Alice's name from Goseiger and it seems Vrak replaces Robogog as the leader of the robot part of Goseiger.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched the Megaforce episode "The Human Factor" today. They kept Metal Alice's name from Goseiger and it seems Vrak replaces Robogog as the leader of the robot part of Goseiger.
    I also like how they made the underwater city into Vrak's lab, adding onto his manipulative mastermind persona Brajira had.

I gotta say I loved the dialogue from the latest episode.

Robo Knight is starting to grow on me .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I watched the episode Rico the Robot today. It's almost like the Goseiger episode it was based on, except:

Spoiler:- spoiler:

Also, Super Megaforce stuff:

http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/11/t...megaforce.html

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched the episode Rico the Robot today. It's almost like the Goseiger episode it was based on, except:

Spoiler:- spoiler:

Also, Super Megaforce stuff:

http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/11/t...megaforce.html
    The entire episode I was wondering if the robot would survive or not. I knew the answer because it was Power Rangers, but I was interested. It's interesting how the Megaforce Rangers went from fighting alien insect themed monsters, to toxic mutant themed monsters, and now robot themed monsters. How busy their lives must be XD

Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast