Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

It wouldn't be hard to believe that the military keeps some of the ranger stuff secret.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I watched the second episode of Megaforce today, it was neat. They kept the names of the mecha from Goseiger and added Megazord to Gosei Great.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched the second episode of Megaforce today, it was neat. They kept the names of the mecha from Goseiger and added Megazord to Gosei Great.
    If you pause when the Gosei Great card is shown, you'll see "Tensou Sentai Goseiger" there too.

You'll see "Tensou Sentai Goseiger" as well when all the Headers are attaching themselves to various vehicles, as well as when the Victory Charge card is shown in front of the zord, right when the sword starts burning.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Jake's trying too hard already lol. I wouldn't be surprised if Gia turned him down throughout the PRM and PRSM.

The next morph call better not be "Go Go Busters!" Cool as that might be, I think the "GO GO" parts starting to wear out its welcome.

Videos of Episode 3 of Megaforce have been put up on Youtube.

On the introduction of sixth rangers, I like it when they're already established characters like Mike/Magna Defender since it adds to the story.

Be sure to watch Nicktoons Monday- Thursday next week to see the Colors of Courage 4 night special for Power Rangers.

Monday-Red
    Tuesday-Blue
    Wednesday-Yellow
    Thursday-Green

I watched today's episode of Megaforce. In the dream sequence in the beginning, for moment, I saw Dairanger in there. As for the episode itself, it was good.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    In the dream sequence in the beginning, for moment, I saw Dairanger in there. As for the episode itself, it was good.
    I did too. That was Ryuuranger blatantly there. Could it be that Saban will feature other Sentai teams prior to Zyuranger? It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say they were there before Mighty Morphin'.

They said they wouldn't use Pre Zyu teams. Toei probably isn't done with the PR Legend War footage that was said to be filmed. I've seen people mentioning that MMPR Red in the dream sounded like Rocky and not Jason. What chaos that would cause for MMPR fans if that happens. I doubt it will though because someone needs to be Zeo Blue.

People are speculating that Jordan could end up being Gokai Silver>_> Possible yes but I hope not. I screamed out Kamen Rider Fourze's finisher when the Land Megazord did its finishing blow lmao.

^ I always figured that like with Basco's horn from Gokaiger, the ranger powers that Tommy had could take a live on their own (with personalities based on who welded them).

Plus, voices change over time.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Be sure to watch Nicktoons Monday- Thursday next week to see the Colors of Courage 4 night special for Power Rangers.

Monday-Red
    Tuesday-Blue
    Wednesday-Yellow
    Thursday-Green

I'm not exactly sure what these are. Is that those missions that a group of Red Rangers went on or something? I think I saw a picture of the Yellow Rangers a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what these are. Is that those missions that a group of Red Rangers went on or something? I think I saw a picture of the Yellow Rangers a while ago.
    No. It's 3 hours of Power Ranger episodes Monday-Thursday next week from 7pm-10pm central time. Seasons like In Space, Lightspeed Rescue and others will be on.

I really like this season so far. The rangers actors hit their stride this episode. Rangers Teaching lessons, slightly corny but not horrible dialogue, decent amount of action, Rangers actually training for their battles. It's everything I wanted that Samurai didn't deliver. Having writers actually helped. I know it's a kids show but even kids deserved better then what they got last season.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Personally, we could use another RPM (maybe with Go Busters). Just saying Saban could do well with more creative writers with them like Judd Lynn or Eddie Guzelian.

And is anyone else interested with Ryuuranger from Dairanger appearing? Like very blatantly.

Anybody else notice how we are four episodes in and the rangers are in high school, yet we see them wearing the same clothes every single episode? I mean apparently this season must not have much of a wardrobe change. I can understand seasons like RPM and In Space where they didn't have any due to their situation, but this is just pretty odd for me.

I did like the War dream Troy had and that cool footage from the Super Sentai featuring MMPR Red. I'm not sure how I feel about Jordan being the Sixth Ranger/ Silver Gosei. So has Saban contacted any of the old cast to see if they'll return or will we get another 'Scott from RPM in Samurai Universe' again?

Even though this is about Super Sentai, I though I'd bring up something that would be insane for PR in the future.

Kyoryuger looks like it will have at least 10 rangers. They revealed Kyoryu Cyan earlier for and Ankylodon zord. Kyoryu Gold has been brought up for the past few months and seems to be the actual 6th ranger. There's also rumors for A purple, grey and Silver coming in the future. Though these Rangers seem to only be on the show for one episode(or brave which is what they call their episodes)

But for PR just think of the toys for at least 10 Rangers 0_o I mean RPM gave us 10 Rangers(But the Paleomax ones didn't appear in the show)

EDIT: Kyoryu Cyan
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IrKL930pJw...kyoryucyan.jpg
    Last edited by rocky505; 25th February 2013 at 1:04 PM.

Kyouryuger is just fun. It's Dinosaurs with samba. Whats not to love?

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Wasn't thrilled with tonight's selection of Blue Ranger episodes. Of all the series chosen, they were all pretty low on my favorites list, with the exception of Jungle Fury.

I haven't seen Stranger Ranger yet, but I've watched the first 3 episodes. I'm liking Jake's character a lot, as he comes off as a pretty caring friend and guy. Especially towards his feelings for Gia, while she's being a tough girl. Not exactly buying her character yet, but she's got a lot of potential to show. So I'm giving her plenty of time to form a pretty believable character. She's already a favorite female Ranger of mine so far.

Surprised that we haven't got much into Troy or Emma yet, but that certain episode is going to have them shine no doubt.

Noah is growing on me, and while Going Viral was a cheesy kind of episode, it was a decent episode for him.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Finally RPM debuts under Saban's ownership on Nicktoons. I loved the Ranger Yellow episodes

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Finally RPM debuts under Saban's ownership on Nicktoons. I loved the Ranger Yellow episodes
    Now I wish the whole series would reair. It has a special place in my heart.

BTW, my one real gripe with Megaforce is how zords are randomly introduced. I guess Gosei just completed them then and there but it still comes off as a wee bit out of the blue. A throwaway line on them would've been good.

Why must they force zord battles in every freakin episode?? A longer fight sequence between the girls and the bee would have been much better. While I do enjoy zord battles (especially with lots of auxiliaries), not having one once in awhile is just as great.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast