Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/03/s...ates.html#more

There's Gokai Pink's suit as well as old Power Rangers costumes.

On the note of rangers who wore multiple suits, I wonder if something similar to Basco's horn could bring those powers to life?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaji5PAoCp0
    Last edited by matt0044; 21st March 2013 at 1:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/03/s...ates.html#more

There's Gokai Pink's suit as well as old Power Rangers costumes.
    You can see Gokai Yellow's suit as well, just behind the Gokai Pink costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Identity View Post
    So whose idea was it to use the word "Ultra" when the card clearly says "Hyper"?
    ...well, they clearly didn't care about the other cards, why should they care about this one?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/03/l...cent.html#more
    http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/03/g...-in-power.html

Lost Galaxy suits spotted along with the Gormin suits from Gokaiger.

Gokaiger suits are going to be Power Ups in Super Megaforce.
    http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/show...uper-Megaforce

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

It'd be really cool if we had more American Zord footage.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Gokaiger suits are going to be Power Ups in Super Megaforce.
    http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/show...uper-Megaforce
    Awesome.

More news:
    http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/03/g...uits.html#more
    http://www.orendsrange.com/2013/03/l...d-in.html#more

Gokai Yellow helmet and Lost Galaxy suits again.

Reminder to any collectors out there that Toysrus has the adult power morpher up for sale. I bought two. Bluefin is also releasing Figuarts Tyranno Ranger and Figuarts Dragon Ranger just in time for the anniversary for Americans. Safe to say I pre-ordered all three. (and an extra copy of the morpher)

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Toys R Us has also been getting a lot of Figuarts lately on their site the only PR/SS one I have seen is Red Hawk from Jetman but I expect MMPR Green and Red to pop up their, I don't know about the PROO blue and black 2 pack one though.

How is it that during the Megazord battles the giant monsters and robots have room to fight in the city?

I watched the episode "Robo Knight" today. Robo Knight makes his appearance and it was cool.

Robo Knight earns the title of Badassery for Megaforce already

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Toys R Us has also been getting a lot of Figuarts lately on their site the only PR/SS one I have seen is Red Hawk from Jetman but I expect MMPR Green and Red to pop up their, I don't know about the PROO blue and black 2 pack one though.
    Some Toys R us stores are even selling the original, Japanese DX Shinkenger mech. A trend I hope continues.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    Some Toys R us stores are even selling the original, Japanese DX Shinkenger mech. A trend I hope continues.
    It will continue, they will also be selling the BOJ Gosei Great in a couple of months but those are the only ones we know of for now.

So we're going to have three villain factions at once instead of three in a row like Goseiger. Interesting...

This might seem strange, but I've never watched the Power Rangers.
    People I know who have watched it say that it was really stupid.

Click here if you want to join ^
    Going through life with depression is like trying to run for a touchdown on two broken legs.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady View Post
    This might seem strange, but I've never watched the Power Rangers.
    People I know who have watched it say that it was really stupid.
    It is cheesy and dumb although thats part of it's charm. But when it actually tries to do drama it does it very well and basically what we look for. Oh and when the fight choreography because plain awesome.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

A monster from Lost Galaxy is returning in Super Megaforce it looks like.

[IMG]http://i48.*******.com/34dlstk.jpg[/IMG]
    Crumummy from the episode Stolen Beauty.

I never commented on last weeks episode. I enjoyed it. The new bad guys they had to fight were interesting for the episode, I liked Robo Knight. Pretty cool 6th ranger they have added to the team. I wonder if a 7th one will join as well. Hey, SPD did it so why not? Looking forward to seeing what happens next with Robo Knight. But it's still not as good as Emma making flowers bloom by singing to them. NOTHING will top that episode. Nothing can possibly top that kind of power. Also, I just realized we don't really see the rangers in the lair very often. I kind of like when the rangers hang out and goof off in the lair. I hope they use it more in the future.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I haven't caught up with all the episodes yet but has there been any significant unmorphed fight scenes, yet?

Overall, I'm enjoying Megaforce but then again I also enjoyed Samurai/Super Samurai which the internet fanbase seems to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Pretty cool 6th ranger they have added to the team. I wonder if a 7th one will join as well. Hey, SPD did it so why not?
    SPD did it because Dekaranger has them.

Goseiger on the other hand, has no 7th ranger, which means Megaforce won't get a 7th ranger.
    Gokaiger also has no 7th ranger, which means Super Megaforce won't get a 7th ranger either.

And Go-Busters didn't even have any 6th ranger.

Your best bet for a 7th ranger is Kyoryuger. Kyoryuger has a 6th ranger, and rumor says it is possible that there will be a 7th one. No, I'm not talking about KyoryuCyan, but a possible KyoryuSilver, to be paired with KyoryuGold. Apparently, Bragigas Zyudenchi is silver in color.

......well, that's assuming they won't pull out another "Lightspeed Rescue Silver Ranger" for Megaforce/Super Megaforce/whatever the name will be for the Go-Busters adaptation

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I recently started watching the original mighty morphing power rangers on netflix. So much nostalgia, takes me back to when I was watching first time round in the early 90s. Everything from the Fashion, to the lexicon to the production values are just so unbelievably 90s. And even though I have to remind myself from time to time that it's a kids show, there's something quite joyous about it. I've literally watched 16 episodes in the last 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    SPD did it because Dekaranger has them.

Goseiger on the other hand, has no 7th ranger, which means Megaforce won't get a 7th ranger.
    Gokaiger also has no 7th ranger, which means Super Megaforce won't get a 7th ranger either.

And Go-Busters didn't even have any 6th ranger.

Your best bet for a 7th ranger is Kyoryuger. Kyoryuger has a 6th ranger, and rumor says it is possible that there will be a 7th one. No, I'm not talking about KyoryuCyan, but a possible KyoryuSilver, to be paired with KyoryuGold. Apparently, Bragigas Zyudenchi is silver in color.

......well, that's assuming they won't pull out another "Lightspeed Rescue Silver Ranger" for Megaforce/Super Megaforce/whatever the name will be for the Go-Busters adaptation
    Right...correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a Gosei Green in the Japanese original, that died? If that's true then I doubt they'd make a Green Megaforce Ranger.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

When Power Rangers Jungle Fury aired, I knew a lot of people who considered Red Ranger Casey the Scrappy, mostly due to his constant wangsting about being a rookie who gets everything later than his more experienced teammates. Then it hit me: Casey is a deconstruction of the Rookie Red Ranger trope as, unlike past Rookie Reds who jumped at the call and quickly adjusted to their roles, Casey showed to have actual concerns about his own progress (not being able to catch up, being the last to find a master, etc.) And by the finale, he's finally got his act together and is now a Martial Arts instructor! Bruce Kalish may get a lot of flack, but you have to give it up to him for this one.

Speaking of Kalish, while Overdrive and Jungle Fury were less than desirable, SPD and Mystic Force were good.

Hearing people say That gokaiger footage and suits is going to be used in super megaforce as an upgrade to the megaforce suits im wondering how their fighting style will transition especially jake with gokaigreen's cowardly fighting style going to affect his overall character.

Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast