Thread: The Archetype: Chronicles of Vashtanol

Lightbulb The Archetype: Chronicles of Vashtanol

Well, here is our discussion thread. click here for the Sign-up page

I haven't had a lot of questions asked me yet, but wanted to get this thread up and running ASAP. Well, let's get on with it!

All questions are welcome, but I'm going to answer a few common questions that will crop up a lot where this thread is concerned

1) The different Forms:

Q) How do they Work?

A) Basically, the forms are different physical representations when you enter a different type of dimension/multiverse. The CHaracters in Pandorax, through some divine intervention, are already husks of people, designed for you. Of course not everyone on Pandorax is like this, but a divine hand created a sort of... psychic link, between you and your character. This means that when you go into that world, you become that character. For example, Daniel (my character) is human. When He enters Pandorax, he turns into his elf, Tanriel (can't do the accent above the 'A' ) He has all of Tanriel's memories, thoughts and feelings, he is tanriel, but tanriel is him, and so when he leaves Tanriel's body, Tanriel just kinda subconsciously gets on with his life, in the style that Daniel would. Basically, it's the concept that after you die and move on (that's Daniel going back to earth, or on to the Divine Realm) your body gets up and has a wander around, and lives life as you lived it when you where alive, like a friendly zombie, even though in this case he's not actually dead. That's the best crappy analogy I could come up with.

Q) What's up with the Elemental Form?

A) The Elemental is the being that is hosting your body, and giving you all the powers over your chosen element. You can transform into a smaller, less powerful version of this elemental when on earth OR Pandorax. Their true form is only unlocked in the Divine realm, or as it is also know, the 'HolyVerse' (The ultimate Multiverse) These power can get you out of tight places, and Elements alway slightly twist the rules when it comes to what they can and can't do...

2. Pandorax

Q) Pandorax or Pandoraax?

A)Either is fine with me, as you may have noticed in the Sign-up form, I start with Pandoraax and end with Pandorax. I noticed this change, yet I didn't feel the need to change it, as it's up to the reader's pronunciation.

Q) What/Where is Pandorax?

A) Half of Pandorax is set in stone, the other is up to the readers imagination. When we venture there for the first time, some key features and places will be described to us, but then I think the world is what you make of it. I see a world mixed up with a large content of LoTR, with a sliver of WoW thrown in, even though I don't play the game... and the place from Star Wars, when Obi-Wan Kenobi goes of to fight General Grevious, that place. But those elements are thrown all around the world of Pandorax, and we may well encounter some.

3.Players and other stuff

Q) How will the RP bet set out?

A) Of course, I'm going to give you guys as free a reign as possible, but in order to cope with the numbers of people, I think we're going to have to split up the groups, to cope with the storyline. If not too many people sign-up, then I may alter the story-line, so that on available Elementals and Anti-Elementals made it to the alternate meetings... but that will all be figured out in due course.

Q) Can we go solo?

A) there will be times in which characters will be on their own, but I would prefer if you could travel in groups, it doesn't make much sense in going Solo if there's a large group of us questing together, but I will see people's preferences.

If you haven't signed up already, please do so! I'm going to make this as fun as possible, and it looks like its set to be a great RP! (hey, that rhymed! ) You can do more than one sign-up, but don't overload yourselves... but I will say, we need a lot more villains. Ok then, lets get this thing going!

PLEASE DO USE THIS THREAD TO DISCUSS THE STORYLINE, YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS MAY BE EXTREMELY VALID AND HELPFUL TO THE GROUP
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 17th February 2013 at 2:05 PM.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

I need to know what this meeting of the Anti-Elementals will be like?
    Anybody have event pokemon to trade??

What I need-
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Mew

What I have to offer-
    Lv.100 Darkrai
    Lv.100 Mewtwo
    Lv.100 Raquaza
    Lv.50 Celebi
    Lv.100 Registeel

And much more, if you want another pokemon, add me as a friend or send me a visitors message and i will see what I have got.

It is in a stone room, made of sandstone. This will serve as the anti-elementals earth base. The chairs are uncomfortable, and the room is lit by rows of torches in brackets, parallel either side of the room. They alternate colours, purple and red, and there are 20 of them altogether. Their are very modernised computers on the long, sandstone tables, and a very advanced tracking system, military grade. There are sleeping quarters to the left of the main room, and to the right their is an alcove containing a portal to Pandorax. Does this help?

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Hello everyone... I'll cut to the chase. Basically, we don't have enough people to make this story good, so I am going to take control of some elementals and anti-elementals and treat them as NPC's. You may do the same, if you apply for one. At the moment, the elementals I will control will be wind and ice, and the anti-elementals will be anti-water and anti-earth. any objections, let me know

Makes sense, I guess.. Might apply for one myself.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.