Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon 2012: Überload [Discussion Thread]

Is it just me, or did I give Evelina a manly face in my lineart? O_o

And am I right in assuming that this takes place at night? It would be less conspicuous, after all.
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 26th November 2012 at 9:05 AM.

No, it's actually during the day, but there aren't many people around because the hurricane is coming. Speaking of which, what should we be naming our hurricane? I want you guys to vote on that.
    Shoot Confirmed.

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka / gif by a friend

PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

Oh, well, I suppose it doesn't matter, since I only used the word 'moon' once, I think. =p

And you should name it Hurricane Iris. Or Charlotte. It needs to be a feminine name. >=]

I like the name Hurricane Charlotte. We should go with that one.

On a side note, purplepassion! You used Dialga as a girl!! I thought I was the only one who did that!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    On a side note, purplepassion! You used Dialga as a girl!! I thought I was the only one who did that!
    Ah, you noticed that? =P

Also Hurricane Charlotte sounds nice, yeah.
    on a hiatus at the moment.

I'm fine with Hurricane Charlotte, but I don't have a preference anyway.

So, Tyler will be fighting an army of Hacked Bagons/Swablus/Dratinis then? =P

Yes! Hurricane Charlotte, everyone! =D It'd be, like, so cool to share a name with a hurricane, fictional or not.

I have no clue what army Sophia would fight. Probably Jigglypuffs. Or Igglybuffs. Or something completely random because of Meloetta's six-year-old personality.

Ice is going t o fight a bunch of Spheal with Modded Speed so they are at 255 in speed base stats.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Miles will fight the torchic/ charmander family. First post will be up momentarily.

Just to update. I will post tomorrow night. Working on a post but school is picking up all the sudden.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

I just realised, since Uxie will probably summon a group of Psychic-Type Pokémon with maximum Special stats, Evelina will probably have no problem killing them all easily (Weavile = Dark-Type + high Attack). Any suggestions to not make this a one-sides battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I just realised, since Uxie will probably summon a group of Psychic-Type Pokémon with maximum Special stats, Evelina will probably have no problem killing them all easily (Weavile = Dark-Type + high Attack). Any suggestions to not make this a one-sides battle?
    Supposedly, they're supposed to keep appearing endlessly, so it won't be that one sided...

Hurricane Charlotte it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    Supposedly, they're supposed to keep appearing endlessly, so it won't be that one sided...
    At the risk of sounding preachy; it's not if you beat them that counts, but how you battle.

And I just realised that I've not specified a minimum post limit. I really don't mind how much you post (quality over quantity, and all that), but that's no excuse for oneliners. Your post should be around 400-500 minimum; by way of reference, my first post was 686 words long in MS Word.
    Shoot Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyBraviary∞ View Post
    Hurricane Charlotte it is!

At the risk of sounding preachy; it's not if you beat them that counts, but how you battle.

And I just realised that I've not specified a minimum post limit. I really don't mind how much you post (quality over quantity, and all that), but that's no excuse for oneliners. Your post should be around 400-500 minimum; by way of reference, my first post was 686 words long in MS Word.
    I know that, I'm just sayin' =P

According to word, mine was 908 words long. =P I probably won't be able to get that much all the time...

I'm working on my post, say the least I'm not very good with battling scenes.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Flamemistress, what about the beldum family. That should give some fun to weavile.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    Flamemistress, what about the beldum family. That should give some fun to weavile.
    Hm, maybe. Also, my username is Flame Mistress, not Flamemistress.

Hm...welll I will think about what kind of fun Ian will have...however mostly Sol can kill Ghosts with Night Slash, so this could get interesting. Lots of Sableeye I think.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Hmm ... since no one seems to be posting, I'm going to take the initiative here.

EDIT: BTW, use this at the beginning of the post:
    HTML Code:
    [B][[Name]]
    Vassal of [[host Entity]]
    [[Location]][/B]
    (credit goes to Flame Mistress, because she was the first one to start this)
    Last edited by Deadly.Braviary; 30th November 2012 at 10:27 AM.
    Shoot Confirmed.

I think everyone was waiting for you anyway. So they can copy.

I was just waiting for someone to post. Can't double post =p.

Edit: Talk about time for a rewrite.
    Last edited by miles0624; 30th November 2012 at 2:45 PM.

Mon, let me remind you that this isn't Fizzy Bubbles.

Anyway, I've started working on my post. I reckon it'll be finished in an hour maximum, providing that there aren't any complications along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Mon, let me remind you that this isn't Fizzy Bubbles.

Anyway, I've started working on my post. I reckon it'll be finished in an hour maximum, providing that there aren't any complications along the way.
    I have to do that in ASB, and Pokemon Royal Rumble as well. It's become a habit...

FB requires you to boldface your own moves. I bolded the opponents moves since there wasn't another trainer announcing what attacks they were using.

When battling another player, I will boldface my moves so they can see what attacks I'm using.

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    I have to do that in ASB, and Pokemon Royal Rumble as well. It's become a habit...

FB requires you to boldface your own moves. I bolded the opponents moves since there wasn't another trainer announcing what attacks they were using.

When battling another player, I will boldface my moves so they can see what attacks I'm using.
    Yes, I know how ASB and FB both work, Mon. =p Just pointing out that there's no need to do that here.

Well, looks like this'll take longer than I thought, since I decided to go for a football (soccer)-themed challenge. Don't ask me why. I first thought of chess, but then I thought that would be too boring.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast