Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 151 to 167 of 167

Thread: Pokémon 2012: Überload [Discussion Thread]

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    So am I.. I really wanna play this out, but... I think the rest of the cast needs to be reminded.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    So am I.. I really wanna play this out, but... I think the rest of the cast needs to be reminded.
    Which is pretty much Miles, Flame, and Purple...

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the souther. U.S.
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Sorry guys. I was sick this whole time, but now I am back. A post will be up momentarilary. (Sometime within the next four hours, but it will be up today.
    Last edited by miles0624; 4th February 2013 at 4:00 PM.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Hallelujah. Someone posting... yay miles! Hope you're feeling better.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the souther. U.S.
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Yup. Ok, this took a long time to write. Had to get back in the process. But here you go.

    Mon, you can crash your character into me. That would be fun.

    Anyways, now I am rereading everyone's character profile so I can get a jist how to to react to different people.
    Last edited by miles0624; 6th February 2013 at 4:45 PM.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    To be honest, I kinda wanted to have him crash into Evelina first. :P But Flame is MIA at the moment... So I'll do something eventually.

    What Pokemon should appear?

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    I dunno. Some flying type, to go along with Rayquaza... of course, I chose chingling because it's cute... and Meloetta and cute go together.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the mirror world
    Posts
    413

    Default

    I guess I'll have to stay alone for now since it's just the four of us. I'll be taking on a couple'a Raticate, and my post will be up soon! Now ... anyone wanna check out the link in my sig? It's my new fic, and it's got JX Valentine on it's PM list :P Not joking! /end shameless self-promotion
    Shoot Confirmed.


    the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia


    banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka / gif by a friend

    PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

  9. #159
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly.Braviary View Post
    I guess I'll have to stay alone for now since it's just the four of us. I'll be taking on a couple'a Raticate, and my post will be up soon!
    Aw, you don't have to be alone.

    Tyler will not amused that Sophia is the only girl. :P And that said girl looks like a guy. :P

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Tyler will not amused that Sophia is the only girl. :P And that said girl looks like a guy. :P
    Speaking of reactions to Sophia-Being-Only-Girl-Unless-Flame-Comes-Back, I need to think of how she'll react... either

    a. get angry
    b. laugh
    c. shrug it of like that's normal
    d. freak out
    e. sing JB

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the souther. U.S.
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Speaking of reactions to Sophia-Being-Only-Girl-Unless-Flame-Comes-Back, I need to think of how she'll react... either

    a. get angry
    b. laugh
    c. shrug it of like that's normal
    d. freak out
    e. sing JB
    a. Pokemon are so sexist =p.

    So anyone going to post?

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    I'm working on a post... I'll get it up soon.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the souther. U.S.
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    V.v nooooooooooooo!!!

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the mirror world
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Guys, this thread is pretty much dead and it doesn't look like anyone's going to post anytime soon. I understand we've all got stuff to do elsewhere and we're busy. So should I just call this off?
    Shoot Confirmed.


    the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia


    banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka / gif by a friend

    PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

  15. #165
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly.Braviary View Post
    Guys, this thread is pretty much dead and it doesn't look like anyone's going to post anytime soon. I understand we've all got stuff to do elsewhere and we're busy. So should I just call this off?
    I don't know if it's rude of me to ask this, but would you mind if I adopted the idea, and remade this RPG in the future?

    I'm not sure when or even if I'd ever get it up, but I'd like to give it a shot. >.<
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 27th February 2013 at 11:45 PM.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the souther. U.S.
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Yeah, that would be fun. I love this concept. I wish I could post to get everyone motivated again. We should really do it.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the mirror world
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    I don't know if it's rude of me to ask this, but would you mind if I adopted the idea, and remade this RPG in the future?

    I'm not sure when or even if I'd ever get it up, but I'd like to give it a shot. >.<
    Not at all! Goo ahead, you have my blessing. In fact, contact me if/when you do, and I'll see if I'm free enough to join around then.

    Only problem is, 2012 is over and it's not comin' back. So you'll have to find a new apocalyptic prophecy XD

    ~Deadly
    Shoot Confirmed.


    the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia


    banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka / gif by a friend

    PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •