Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Was your Best Pokemon

Question What Was your Best Pokemon

What Was your best pokemon, and what moveset did it have? Items as well.
    I can't remember my move set, but my best pokemon was Charizard lv 100

Pokemon didn't carry items in the first gen.

I've trained too many to name one as 'the best'. All my pokemon could hold their own in in-game battles.

Banner Count: 14

My Missingno. was so powerful it killed my game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    Pokemon didn't carry items in the first gen.

I've trained too many to name one as 'the best'. All my pokemon could hold their own in in-game battles.
    Oh, sorry. And street, I said move set.

It was probably my Pikachu from Pokémon Yellow. I don't remember what moves she had (yeah, I had a female Pikachu according to Silver), I just know she was my first level 100 Pokémon in the game, and probably remained as such. The game's busted now, so I can't check for sure, though chances are that even if it still works, my save file would've been erased by now.

I wasn't that great a player to begin with, so my Pokémon were probably crappy, move set-wise.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I had a Dewgong which I used very much during one playthrough of Blue. Its moveset was Ice Beam, Surf, Aurora Beam and Headbutt. From what I remember, it could solo the entire E4 long before it reached level 100, making it one of my best Pokemon.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

While I didn't have one "best" Pokemon, my most consistently used and powerful pokemon was Charizard.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Do Mewtwo and Mew count? I notice you didn't outlaw them.

I tended to give Mewtwo Recover, Psychic, Blizzard and Thunderbolt. (I wished I could give him Earthquake because of his superior attack skill over Mew but that didn't happen...)
    As a result Mew got the Earthquake, another Psychic (because stab bonus is awesome) Softboil and then Fireblast I think just in-case I run into a bug/plant/ice pokemon.

I always thought it was funny when people said "Only Chansey can use softboil" completely forgetting the possibility of a Mew, who puts it to good use anyway lacking a natural Recover skill.
    I... think if you click this it hatches or something? *is a newb*

Starmie
    -surf
    -phycic
    -ice beam
    -thunderbolt

My Missingno. was my best Pokemon. :P

Unfortunately, at one point, it deleted my save file (and thus ending my glitchy adventures with it).
    Last edited by P-body; 1st December 2012 at 8:54 PM.

Banner made by Kelz-Designs on deviantART

I never knew my father...

Spoiler:

Firetruck this guy. I hope he gets banned for good.

My fully-evolved Starter Pokemon were always my strongest; I actually put effort into training them all the way to level 100. Charizard was my favorite, but Blastoise was good too. I also had a level 100 Mewtwo with Psychic, Blizzard, Thunderbolt and Hyper Beam. It was one of my strongest Pokemon in Red version until I traded it to Silver version. Now it's gone forever. :c

LeafGreen Level 100 Charizard. Knew only fire attacks (i was 5-9 when I had it) but it was by far best ever. not only sentimentally, but it beat the elite four single-handedly (used only him, and two hyper potions and one max potion, 2 on gary and 1 on lance). hes amazing! would get one and only medal on those suckers in BW2 if i still had him... i misss u charizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

level 40 mew. it killed everything so fast i almost never used it. it knew random overpowered moves. i cant remember but the game deleted after it got around that level

Alakazam with psychic owned everyone for me

My Charizard and Mewtwo were my best pokemon

Butterfree was extremely helpfull in the first couple of gyms, I had yellow and Pikachu sucked. My trusty Butterfree swept Brock, and it was my strongest, I got lost inside Mt.Moon and it reached lvl 30, so I ended up using him until I got to Blain. I don't remember its moveset.

My FireRed Charizard (Lv. 100) It knew Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Blast Burn, and Fly, and carried either an Amulet Coin or a Charcoal, depending on the mood. It was my first Pokemon, and was always my backup plan when the battle was going wrong for my new trainees.
    I don't play pokemon much. You probably have way better pokemon than me. But I've got:
    A Lugia with that knows Psycho Boost
    And a Togepi with Serene Grace, that knows Tri Attack and Ancient Power
    XD

Please don't say anything about Missingno, that's just spam, and as for Mewtwo, ok, but you would have hacked to get mew, so not him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    Please don't say anything about Missingno, that's just spam, and as for Mewtwo, ok, but you would have hacked to get mew, so not him.
    No, you wouldn't have hacked to get Mew. Mew is obtained through a glitch, not through hacking,

I miss my Charizard and my other pokemon ,and my Gameboy with by Pokemon Red Version. I wish having it back...

I have fond memories of raising my Pidgeot in Yellow. It was the first Pokemon I ever trained to level 100. Of course, I didn't know squat about putting together a good moveset back then - I think Pidgeot had Gust, Fly, Razor Wind, and Peck - so it wasn't exactly a powerhouse, but I definitely considered it my "best" Pokemon when I was eight or so.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Probably my serperior in black 2. Over 300 HP, and overv 200 in every stat but special attack. But it doesn't have any special moves, so that stat doesn't matter. Either that or my haxorus from the nature preserve with adamant and moldbreaker. It has over 400 attack!
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I had a very powerful level 100 fearow in red version lol

Either Venusaur or Lapras. Lapras was the only thing I had that didn't get slaughtered when I battled Lance the first time.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Blastoise at Lvl 100 in Pokémon Blue. God that thing was beastly.

Had Bubblebeam, Mega Punch, Hydro Pump and the other attack I can't remember, sadly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast