Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Was your Best Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal6 View Post
    Do Mewtwo and Mew count? I notice you didn't outlaw them.

I tended to give Mewtwo Recover, Psychic, Blizzard and Thunderbolt. (I wished I could give him Earthquake because of his superior attack skill over Mew but that didn't happen...)
    As a result Mew got the Earthquake, another Psychic (because stab bonus is awesome) Softboil and then Fireblast I think just in-case I run into a bug/plant/ice pokemon.

I always thought it was funny when people said "Only Chansey can use softboil" completely forgetting the possibility of a Mew, who puts it to good use anyway lacking a natural Recover skill.
    Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. Didn't you have to cheat to get Mew in the first gen?

EDIT: nvm sorry about that. Lol, I was never able to get Mew, and I just remembered that thing you can do to get him...
    Last edited by Shymain; 1st May 2013 at 9:07 AM.

Level 78 Venusaur. It never misses on sleep powder for some reason and it just owns everything with insta-crit razor leaf or solarbeam.

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

In the past, I have had great luck with particularly water Pokémon. Starmie, Blastoise, and Kingler are three Pokémon that I would love to battle with, especially Kingler (that is, if egg/trade-back moves are allowed)! In Gen. 1, I am less reluctant to use Magneton, because Steel-types did not exist in Gen. 1 (which was before Magneton got "toned down"). All four of these Pokémon have been helpful allies at some point.

my best pokemon was my kingler ^w^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123