Thread: My Windows 7 tablet is having problems and won't turn on

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Default My Windows 7 tablet is having problems and won't turn on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExoPC

^There's the specs for it. I've had it for over a year and it's always worked fine. But starting yesterday I just get this screen when I power it on.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...124_031144.jpg

What can I do to fix this?
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

It looks like your video card is toast - if it's video problems you're going on about here, it has to be the video card. Since it's a tablet, there isn't really a way to fix it - Trying to take it apart will end up more likely with an explosion of jumbled parts and bits, like with an iPhone or maybe a really compact Laptop. You could try it yourself if you're the hardware type of person, or you could send it to a repair company who can do it for you. Otherwise, if you've done everything you can to try and successfully boot it up and failed, I'm sure it has to be some other hardware malfunction, and all else aside, there's really not much you can do anyway.

It could be anything - it's not necessarily broken like I'm saying, but in the end I think a little bit more information could have been used.

It's not entirely impossible to fix a tablet, so if you happen to find a way to take it apart, you might be able to find the broken piece and buy a new one.

(Many thanks go to LordArvan for helping me brainstorm this answer)
    Last edited by Spudnugget1; 25th November 2012 at 7:03 AM.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Well I went to the Microsoft strore and asked about my tablet. They said it would cost $50 to diagnose it and a minimum of $700 to fix it. :/
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱