Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Line in a videogame

"The princess is in another castle"

"Proper story's supposed to start at the beginning.

It ain't so simple with this one."

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome Jack View Post
    Everything said by Solaire of Astora. Everything.
    YES

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    "Wake me, when you need me."
    Halo's got so many good one liners. I'm hoping the new trilogy has some more.

uuummm You Only Live Once-Biker Pokemon-Red/Blue/Yellow
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

I AM ERROR ~ Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. It's just so random!!!!! That's why I put it in my sig!
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

You're gonna fight me?! What's the delay?! ~Android 18

He who knows nothing can understand nothing - Xemnas Kingdom Hearts series
    Life, dreams, hope, where do they come from, and where do they go? Kefka FF6
    ITS THE BOOBIE LADY!! - Taokaka Blazblue series
    Find doctor Wahwee- Dr light Megaman 8 ( yes, that is the exact pronunciation in the game.)
    All of Glados' and Wheatley's lines in Portal 2
    The Cave Johnson Lemon speech - Portal 2
    What can I say, I die hard!- Sonic ( Sonic Adventure 2 AKA my all-time favorite game)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Why don't we just say that pretty much everything said in Metal Gear Solid and several of its sequels are great. I'm also mass-nominating all of Ellis' "Keith stories" in Left 4 Dead 2, which are nearly the funniest part of an already enormously humorous game.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Not exactly right, but it goes something like this.

Such an ephemeral thing, Lightning. You should embrace the destiny of your namesake and fall.
    Kuja to lightning in Dissidia 012

I was like," WOW, what a hot diss!! Daaamn Lightning, he got you good!!"

I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

Blue (Pokémon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/Fire Red/Leaf Green)

"Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you, Red! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp! While working on my Pokédex, I looked all over for powerful Pokémon! Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type! And now! I am the Pokémon League Champion! Red! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you! I am the most powerful trainer in the world!"

Five minutes later....

"NO! That can't be! You beat my best! After all that work to become League champ? My reign is over already? It's not fair! "
    "Why? Why did I lose? I never made any mistakes raising my Pokémon… Darn it! You're the new Pokémon League Champion! Although I don't like to admit it."

Me in real life: "Aw what's the matter Blue, I thought you were the most powerful trainer in the world?"

Poor Blue he will go down in record as the Kanto Champion who had the most shortest reign ever.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Guy1: You see anything
    Guy2: No!
    Guy1 Eh, too small for a good look huh?
    Girl : What's too small!
    Guy1: Your rack.
    (Don't remember where I heard this but it's stuck in my mind)

You only have to click once, fool! -Mordekaser the Master of Metal (League of Legends)
    Don't you find me.... beautiful? - Cassiopea the Serpent's Embrace (LoL)
    Other's try... I succeed! - Fiora the Grand Duelist (LoL)
    I'm back I guess.

"This is you personal PDA. This useful device will help you survive in the Zone. And if you do die others will know where and how! Heh, heh, just kidding." -Sidorovich; S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

"That narrows it down, a businessman in Dubai named Hassan." -Mother; Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Almost anything Mitay from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky says.

Uncle Yar and Ashot's yapping over the base intercom from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky. Look this up if you want, it's freaking hysterical!
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

Pretty much everything in the Portal games. Quite a few things in Halo. Most of the things said by Joker in as Effect (he is the captain of the Normandy). Everything said by the Demonc Annoucer in COD: Black Ops 1. Most of the things said by Nicoli in COD: Black Ops 1.

"I need a weapon"

Gotta love them Halo quotes. BTW, I voted Master Cheif for write in president. No big deal.

i got alot:
    If you try to hard to remember something your memory might lie to you-kingdom hearts
    the professor layton quote in my sig.
    anything from portal.
    anything that jade curtiss says in tales of the abyss.

and in pokemon rager shadows of almia:
    Guy 1: you blocked our exit you nincompoop.
    Guy 2: did you actually just call my a nincompoop?

and alot of the lines in ace attorney.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Daxter: "Listen Krew, you know you and I are the real juice in this burg. We're both players right?, we both want a piece of the action right?, we can both do business right?" - Jak 2

"Women are like sunsets. They're beautiful, but there's a new one every night." ~ Gilder of Skies of Arcadia
    - Not that I agree with it or anything, but it's funny, in my opinion.

"'Impossible' is just a word people use to feel good about themselves when they quit." ~ Vyse of Skies of Arcadia

“Anger is the last refuge of the pathetic.” ~ Godot of the video game Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

"The difference between men and women is merely plumbing." ~ Subaru Kujo of the video game Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

"If you make a mistake, and do not correct it, that is the second mistake."-Some random team plasma sage, Pokemon Black and White.
    Also love the classic "History is written by the victor" and "All you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood". Ah, Captain Price.
    Last edited by GreatGonzales; 28th November 2012 at 10:12 PM.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

"Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you. " And "I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!" Both lines are from Jon Irenicus of Baldur's Gate II.

(Although really, all of Jon's lines are my favorite. Everything he says is a veritable goldmine of quotable linguistics.)

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

"IT'S A GODD*MN LEVIATHAN!"-Marcus Fenix-Gears of War 3

"Cole Train runs on whole grain!WOO!"-Cole Train-Gears of War 3

"Feel that?That's from Dom.And everyone else you killed you b*tch."-Marcus Fenix-Gears 3

"Fear the wrath of my pyro blasters space weirdos!"-Pyrrhon-Kid Icarus Uprising

\

"Revan: What legal requirements do you mean?
    HK-47: Answer: Simply that the distinction between "killer" and "killee" be a clear one. I cannot kill of my own volition, naturally.
    Revan: I don't think "killee" is a word.
    HK-47: Expletive: Damn it, master, I am an assassination droid... not a dictionary!" - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

"SSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Space Core, Portal 2

I remembered one I liked from Mass Effect (1). It occurs when doing Garrus's side mission, find Dr. Saleon.

Shepard: (speaking to Garrus) You can't predict how people will act Garrus, but you can control how you'll respond. In the end, that's what really matters.

Also, seeing the commercial for the game Far Cry 3, a man, who I assume is the villian, and looks completely insane, says, 'Did ever tell you what the definition of 'insanity' is?'
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenPearl View Post
    "'Impossible' is just a word people use to feel good about themselves when they quit." ~ Vyse of Skies of Arcadia
    Oh, I like that one.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 5th December 2012 at 10:23 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

A lot of my favourite gaming quotes are actually from Persona 3's final boss:
        Spoiler:- .:
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

Do you Like Castlevania?-Boss from Metal Gear Solid 1 (I can't remember his name?)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast