Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Discussion thread

Yeah, it's all about the symbolism.

I love how "Big Jaws + Skull Kraken = Aero Shark" is used again. And kinda annoyed that it ends with Double-Up Chance.....AGAIN

Also, it's interesting that Nasch intends to lose even before Yuma canceling the attack.

The card he drawn via Barian Chaos Draw has to be Glorious Seven, which means if Yuma's attack didn't kill him, then Glorious Seven will.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Also, it's interesting that Nasch intends to lose even before Yuma canceling the attack.

The card he drawn via Barian Chaos Draw has to be Glorious Seven, which means if Yuma's attack didn't kill him, then Glorious Seven will.
    Actually he basically defeated them if Yuma really went on with the attack so in a way Yuma's belief of friendship and refusal to go through with the attack is what sealed Nasch's fate.

I saw the mew episode. Takahiro Kagami animated it so it was already awesome visually but tbh I didn't start to care a lot until they started dueling. I was worried by Astral's Utopia swarming but at least he swarmed in a better way then Vector and Nasch did. I'm also glad that he's using other Numbers like Force Focus and Shark Drake. Hopefully he uses Prime Photon Dragon as well along with Heraldry Crest and maybe if we're lucky Heart-Earth Dragon. Guess Astral really is the strongest duelist of the ZEXAL era or at least he will be till Yuma beats him.

I teared up seeing how beautiful Takhiro Kagami's animation was. Astral suddenly became a lot more badass as I expected after regaining all 100 Numbers and reahing his full Power. He's definitely stronger then Nasch or ZEXAL III now.

Seeing Tokunosuke and the others return was cool and I liked Astral's BA attitude during his duel with Yuma. Seeing those two duel so passionately against each other for their own reasons was refreshing and Astral's Utopia strategy was quite impressive. I didn't think he'd be able to summon all those Utopia forms but he did and it was my favorite part of the new episode.

I'm really hoping Astral's Utopia swarm cards become real. I'll never understand why OP anime cards can't get released with reasonable nerfs when it wouldn't be any worse then the irl game which is already filled with so much broken and overpowered cards and decks.

Btw how does everyone else view Don Thousand as a villain?

It finally came to an end and I gotta say ZEXAL's ending by far is much better then GX and 5D's endings were. The fact that everyone was together and mostly everyone was here really made it feel like a better ending to me. Plus good ole' Vector's still a troll, the Barians go to school, Orbital and Obomi have kids, Kaito and V are married and looks like kicking Don Thousand's *ss has become a tradition for the good guys.

Also apparently Yuma is actually a part of Astral that he lost ages ago. 0.o Welp on wards to ARC-V.

Number 99 confirmed for strongest number. Where was that bad boy in all the other earlier episodes?

Well... I watched the last episode. and all I can say is, what a awesome duel between Yuma and Astral, and it turned out for the best afterwards. I give the overall series 8/10. Great series, great stories, let's hope the dubbed version doesn't come to a screeching halt like GX and 5D's. I wonder that new threat was in Astral World, if we only there was a ZEXAL III. Also we need to change this thread into the ARC-V thread. Bring on the Odd-Eyes!!!

The last ZEXAL episode was mediocre in my opinion; it just didn't interest me that much and I wasn't sad about Astral's departure either. However, I was surprised that the very end was light-hearted and positive unlike 5D's finale, which I thought was depressing. Oh well, Arc-V will hopefully be better.

Good riddance Zexal. May Yuma and the entire cast save Anna, Shark, Kite, Droite, Gauche, and Rio burn in a house fire. Hopefully Arc-V will be a lot better.

I just realized this was a Zexal thread. Does that mean all Arc-V discussion goes in a new thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Good riddance Zexal. May Yuma and the entire cast save Anna, Shark, Kite, Droite, Gauche, and Rio burn in a house fire. Hopefully Arc-V will be a lot better.
    That's harsh, yet I feel the same way lol. I was glad that Kaito, Shark, and his sister were revived.

I just realized this was a Zexal thread. Does that mean all Arc-V discussion goes in a new thread?
    Since Arc V is a completely different series, I made a thread about it here.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the manga? It's still going on as far as I know.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021