Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Discussion thread

Yuma has a few more C Number now!

The reasoning for summoning utopia is a big pile of horse****. What it was really for is to abuse shining draw with 2 completely tailored for the situation ZWs to be shown off. Seriously that new pony thing was made to beat a damage bouncer,

So, Yuma did not only lose SPOILER, but also the Emperor's Key. Does that mean that he can no longer control the Numbers now? Is the airship still there or not?

So many questions, so little answers.
    <no sig>

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle View Post
    So, Yuma did not only lose SPOILER, but also the Emperor's Key. Does that mean that he can no longer control the Numbers now? Is the airship still there or not?

So many questions, so little answers.
    Well we had a shot of his deckbox in the previews, so that might be touched on. Hopefully he grows a pair and moves on but looking at future episode titles I'm not holding my breath. Interesting ED tho.

The hunt is finally over now. So now I'm guessing its now the search for the gateway to Astral World to find Astral so he can finally use the Numeron Code. Can't wait to see what the Arclights and Heartland's Barian-pawns have in store over the coming weeks.

.....did the animators really changed the effect of Number Return in the same Duel lol

Previous episode showed the card and its full effect when Yuma drew the card, and as far as I can recall its written effect in the previous episode is not that long......

And yeah, finally the Legendary Numbers hunt is over. Now to wait and see what will happen.....

Yuma did not only lose SPOILER, but also
    You should have put a spoiler on both lol

Does that mean that he can no longer control the Numbers now? Is the airship still there or not?
    I think the airship is still there. It is now out of the key, and the only thing needed to run it is No. 66, which is currently under Yuma's possession anyway.
    The only question is how are they going to get into the airship now.

As for the Numbers, well I'm very sure he's still able to control Hope.
    Not sure about the others, though, and it's not like he'll ever use the other Numbers anyway, apart from a select few like 17 and 34.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    .....did the animators really changed the effect of Number Return in the same Duel lol

Previous episode showed the card and its full effect when Yuma drew the card, and as far as I can recall its written effect in the previous episode is not that long......

And yeah, finally the Legendary Numbers hunt is over. Now to wait and see what will happen.....

You should have put a spoiler on both lol

I think the airship is still there. It is now out of the key, and the only thing needed to run it is No. 66, which is currently under Yuma's possession anyway.
    The only question is how are they going to get into the airship now.

As for the Numbers, well I'm very sure he's still able to control Hope.
    Not sure about the others, though, and it's not like he'll ever use the other Numbers anyway, apart from a select few like 17 and 34.
    What about Number 6, that's going to be used in Yuma's upcoming duel. In part 2 anyway

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    What about Number 6, that's going to be used in Yuma's upcoming duel. In part 2 anyway
    Trey/III should be the one using it. It was his Number after all, I can see Yuma giving it back. I can also see III using Atlantal's eff to equip Hope, resulting in the "new combination"...
    <no sig>

Finally I found this place. I am happy to see that there are lots of Zexal lovers like me. I am really excited to see Mr.Heartland, other than just say «Fly Burning», even though I find it funny. Do you think number 96 is done for good? I still believe we are gonna see that guy again. I would also like to see Alit more. I am curious to discover if he is still evil. I think it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by TanukiKing View Post
    Finally I found this place. I am happy to see that there are lots of Zexal lovers like me. I am really excited to see Mr.Heartland, other than just say «Fly Burning», even though I find it funny. Do you think number 96 is done for good? I still believe we are gonna see that guy again. I would also like to see Alit more. I am curious to discover if he is still evil. I think it might be.
    He probably won't be the big bad for this season. Alit himself wasn't evil, so if don thousand removes his influence he would revert. And yay this thread is alive again.

Your right. Gosh, I really love Don Thousand. Is so evil that che an even make other barian evil. Also, I don´t know why but I think that he will destroy Vector at the end, what is a shame as Vector should get a change of heart. Probabily it wil and then...puff.

Well this thread seemed to be active without me. xD

Anyway I'm not sure how Dark Mist will top himself if he comes back how can you top having godlike powers that allowed you to not only "kill" Astral but nearly destroy all three worlds. The only way to do better then that is too actually succeed in his plans and that will never happen.

Now that I think of it, Dark Mist would have been created only for this to happen. He should be gone for good, now, we have lots of other things to cover up now. Shark and his Barian connections, Arclights returning, trip to Astral World to get him back, the Barian Lords after the Number Hunt and Don Thousand himself. Number 96 can just leave and let screentime for the others.
    <no sig>

He never really got much screen time but I agree that we should focus on the other characters.

The Barians really got killed in this Legendary Number Hunt. They didn't win one Legendary Number for themselves aside from Alit who gave it to Nistro as soon as he got the card.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    He never really got much screen time but I agree that we should focus on the other characters.

The Barians really got killed in this Legendary Number Hunt. They didn't win one Legendary Number for themselves aside from Alit who gave it to Nistro as soon as he got the card.
    In the end, Yuma-tachi have all 7 Legendary Numbers now...
    <no sig>

In the end, Yuma-tachi have all 7 Legendary Numbers now...
    From the latest episode if Dark Mist wasn't absorbed doesn't that mean that they still don't have Number 65?

What do you think of today´s episode? In my opinion it was very good. I was surprised to learn that Number 96 is a part of Don Thousand. Mr. Heartland was the star of the episode. I completly love is character. When he tears for is statue I laugh so much. I hope he is the villain for a long time, because I think he will be a good one. I am very curious to see Number 1. It must be very strong. About Semimaru, he is scary as a giant walking mosquito...oh wait...he is a giant walking mosquito. I also think that after this episode, ZEXAL female fans will like Heartland even more...

There was no duel, i don't know any Japanese, so I did not find it enjoyable.

Well I understand japanese pretty well so I can tell you that the plot was interesting. It was revealed that Number 96 was a part of Don Thousand that was stuck in Astral in their battle, thousand absorve 96 power and became more powerfull, giving a sort of power-up to Vector. Vector then decide that Yuma is more vulnerable now so he restore Mr.Heartland to is human form and gave him some of don´s power. he also summoned some of Don´s loyal henchmen to help him as well as 4 powerfull numbers of don´s secret collection. The Tron brothers apparently are follow the war between worlds and V create special bracelets with the power of Tron´s crest so it can help them against the barians. That was the plot (simplified), but you can understad almost everyting by the images so you don´t loose almost nothing. This episode has just two let downs: no duel and no Tron. I also come up with a question: how will this serie be dubed in america? Heartland´s revival was a little bit innapropriate for kids...

I'm gonna look forward to numbers 1-4 and full armor xyz utopia Atlanthal then.

Nothing on the newest episode really surprised me. I kinda expected everything. Eh I still enjoyed it none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by TanukiKing View Post
    This episode has just two let downs: no duel and no Tron. I also come up with a question: how will this serie be dubed in america? Heartland´s revival was a little bit innapropriate for kids...
    There was no space for Dueling, and Tron may appear later.

Hm, the dub thing:

1) Vector says "Abracadabra!", Heartland appears with clothes right away...
    2) Dubbing will stop at Sargasso. Kinda like how GX lost a Season and 5Ds the Divine Temple Arc.
    <no sig>

There was no space for Dueling, and Tron may appear later.

Hm, the dub thing:

1) Vector says "Abracadabra!", Heartland appears with clothes right away...
    2) Dubbing will stop at Sargasso. Kinda like how GX lost a Season and 5Ds the Divine Temple Arc.
    I do expect them to stop at Sargasso too. Even if they don't address the fact that they still need to finish the Number hunt.

Oh god no! I really hope they (whoever own the dubbing rights for Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL) don't leave another incomplete dub of a Yu-Gi-Oh! series, GX season 4 was left out because the 3rd season took SO long to finish and 5D's season 2 was messed up because of the lawsuit 4Kids had to deal with. Most of those skipped episodes, especially the 5D's ones were actually awesome. If they do finish ZEXAL II incomplete, I'm not watching the next series in english.

Other than that, has anyone heard that Konami are finally launching a ZEXAL era game on 3DS. Its appearently going to be set in the WDC arc judging by pre-relese screenshots.

I had no idea but it sounds like a cool game.

I wonder if each of the Archlight duels will have similar conditions to the Trey one.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast