Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Battle Corporation Vs Skies of the Phoenix

Good luck both sides!
    Skies of Phoenix, we can win this!

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Activity post. Malekpi...come out and face me.
    FC: 1547 1871 6092.

Good luck to both sides

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

Sorry that I haven't been very active here. Good luck on the war, guys.

Sorry for not informing sooner guys but I won't have Internet (typing on my phone) until Sunday. Please sub someone in or me. Good luck to both clans and whoever gets subbed in.
    4th gen FC: 2408 3429 9011
    BW FC: 3568 3503 5142
    3DS FC: 1220-6627-2913

Quote Originally Posted by meliekpi View Post
    Sorry for not informing sooner guys but I won't have Internet (typing on my phone) until Sunday. Please sub someone in or me. Good luck to both clans and whoever gets subbed in.
    Well, Pie really there no need for a sub. Two reason the other guys can get there battles done. Lastly we have two weeks.

**Credit to Sworn**

GO TBC nice to see i go away for 4 days and we are at war

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Will my opponent please contact me for a battle. Thank you.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

It was reported that Nachos was not an official member of the clan and hadn't signed up in your clan thread prior to the war topic being approved , so I'm sorry but hes not eligible to battle for you because the war lineup(this includes subs list and etc) isn't allowed to be changed once the topic is approved =/ . That goes for any other members with a similar situation as well.

Until the End

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    It was reported that Nachos was not an official member of the clan and hadn't signed up in your clan thread prior to the war topic being approved , so I'm sorry but hes not eligible to battle for you because the war lineup(this includes subs list and etc) isn't allowed to be changed once the topic is approved =/ . That goes for any other members with a similar situation as well.
    To be precise, he did apply, and filled out all the forms and everything, just not in the clan thread. He sent the form to Instinct. somehow, I think it was via PS, PO, or PM, so technically he is in, and he's ready to battle. But no matter, I'll tell him to apply on the thread too. Problem solved
    Last edited by Skarm™; 28th November 2012 at 2:41 PM.

~Credits to myself~

Hi, nowhere in the rules does it state that all clan members are forced to post in a clan thread. They state that clans "may only accept official members." All of the people in my OP are officially accepted into SotP. I did not list people without their consent that they would join. I do not care about whether they actually post in a thread or not as the ultimate purpose of a clan is a group of people that ultimately get along. No specific "thread" or "xat room" can be constrained as a measure of determining who is actually in or not a clan. Certainly, they help as a record, but that's all it is.

Reporting that Nachos is "not an official member of the clan because he hadn't posted in the clan thread" is terrible reasoning, as nowhere in the Rules does it state that "an official member must post in the clan thread in order to officially sign up." I had my members post in the thread as proof that they are legitimate users and NOT as alts.

Nachos is someone who has been on Serebii Forums for a while, so I didn't pay much attention as to whether or not he actually posted, as he had expressed his interest in joining, and as far as I was concerned, was one of two members that had expressed interest in joining this clan as I had notified him and another user when I was contacted by skarmory7.

I understand that what I define as "official member" may not constitute this website's definition of being an "official member," but nowhere does it state the definition for that term. I had read the global rules, and if this issue at hand does not relate to anything covered by the rules relevant to this subforum, then it is not right to force me to sub one of my players out for something that isn't listed in the rules as I followed the rules. I reference the rules explicitly stated as this is the one place that's transparent to everyone so that everyone is clear on what is and isn't allowed. Adding a rule on exact sign-up method is fine, but comparing this event with rules that were written after the event it happens in is illogical.

tl;dr I dispute the claim that "Nachos is not an official member of SotP" as not only the reasoning behind the claim itself is flawed, but so is the conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    To be precise, he did apply, and filled out all the forms and everything, just not in the clan thread. He sent the form to Instinct. somehow, I think it was via PS, PO, or PM, so technically he is in, and he's ready to battle. But no matter, I'll tell him to apply on the thread too. Problem solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct. View Post
    Hi, nowhere in the rules does it state that all clan members are forced to post in a clan thread. They state that clans "may only accept official members." All of the people in my OP are officially accepted into SotP. I did not list people without their consent that they would join. I do not care about whether they actually post in a thread or not as the ultimate purpose of a clan is a group of people that ultimately get along. No specific "thread" or "xat room" can be constrained as a measure of determining who is actually in or not a clan. Certainly, they help as a record, but that's all it is.

Reporting that Nachos is "not an official member of the clan because he hadn't posted in the clan thread" is terrible reasoning, as nowhere in the Rules does it state that "an official member must post in the clan thread in order to officially sign up." I had my members post in the thread as proof that they are legitimate users and NOT as alts.

Nachos is someone who has been on Serebii Forums for a while, so I didn't pay much attention as to whether or not he actually posted, as he had expressed his interest in joining, and as far as I was concerned, was one of two members that had expressed interest in joining this clan as I had notified him and another user when I was contacted by skarmory7.

I understand that what I define as "official member" may not constitute this website's definition of being an "official member," but nowhere does it state the definition for that term. I had read the global rules, and if this issue at hand does not relate to anything covered by the rules relevant to this subforum, then it is not right to force me to sub one of my players out for something that isn't listed in the rules as I followed the rules. I reference the rules explicitly stated as this is the one place that's transparent to everyone so that everyone is clear on what is and isn't allowed. Adding a rule on exact sign-up method is fine, but comparing this event with rules that were written after the event it happens in is illogical.

tl;dr I dispute the claim that "Nachos is not an official member of SotP" as not only the reasoning behind the claim itself is flawed, but so is the conclusion.
    When the rule was written about clans only using official members , there were alot of clans using what was called "On-Call Members" or "Honorary Members". They basically were good battlers that only participated in wars and had no real involvement in the clan itself and that was something that the competitive mods wished to avoid. As long as he applied to your clan in someway before the war was posted I have no problem with it to be honest. From the information that I was given it looked like he was just an honorary member of your clan or something and not apart of your active roster.

Anyways thanks for clearing that up , Carry on.
    Last edited by Archangel; 29th November 2012 at 1:44 AM.

Until the End

Thanks for clearing that up Instinct. and Archangel.

~Credits to myself~

Thank you for your response and decision Archangel.

That was... unusual.

But aside from that, my opponent contacted me and mentioned that he'd be able to battle over the next few days. I'll be on xat often probably around the same time as you, so if you see me on my clan's xat, then I'd be able to battle you on the spot.
    ------------
    ----------------

Alright then it's settled. Sorry about the confusion with Nachos, butnyoubguys will battle soon don't worry. Lets win this SotP!

~Credits to myself~

Steve and I will probably play some time this weekend, should be fun. Will hopefully get this done soon!

GJ ala! And tsk tsk undisputed, greediness in pokemon is never a good thing! (Did he crit your set-upper?) EDIT: well, that's actually not as bad, some ttar don't carry fblast and gambling to get a sweep is fine (if risky) playing.
    Last edited by Kidogo; 29th November 2012 at 7:38 AM.

Last Activity: 27th November 2012 8:46 PM

That was on dodrio watcher's profile. I honestly don't want an activity win, and would rather have my battle done soon. Thanks.
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Last Activity: 27th November 2012 8:46 PM

That was on dodrio watcher's profile. I honestly don't want an activity win, and would rather have my battle done soon. Thanks.
    Hey, earlier in this thread Instinct. posted a chat that he's on every day, you can contact him there and he is also in TBC Xat sometimes. Good luck!

EDIT: Apprently Cosmic Fury quit TBC so they need to be subbed.
    Last edited by Skarm™; 4th December 2012 at 1:14 AM.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Hey, earlier in this thread Instinct. posted a chat that he's on every day, you can contact him there and he is also in TBC Xat sometimes. Good luck!

EDIT: Apprently Cosmic Fury quit TBC so they need to be subbed.

Well I will let Scuba choose that most likely it will be Elite. Also everybody in this war please vm/pm your opponent please this little ridiculous. We need hurry up with this. Otherwise this war should end in a draw.

**Credit to Sworn**

This place is the most easy place to reach them as it is also in Insinct.'s signature?

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?cha...irc.synirc.net

They also go into your xats so it should be okay.

~Credits to myself~

Alright for the 2342342342379467239423 people who asked me but didn't ACTUALLY look, I changed Cosmic Fury to EliteKnight like, 10 minutes after Cosmic left the clan. Stop bugging me about that.
    Also subbing myself for Wolf Prince. I don't have time for this **** right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Alright for the 2342342342379467239423 people who asked me but didn't ACTUALLY look, I changed Cosmic Fury to EliteKnight like, 10 minutes after Cosmic left the clan. Stop bugging me about that.
    Sounds interesting. Alright, I'll inform Kidogo and dodrio watcher.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    I wasn't informed in a vm but i got informed by Skarmory7 and Zero. Kidogo i'l VM you and hope we have a good match :3
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast