Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Characters in the anime that you wish met.

Default Characters in the anime that you wish met.

Which characters in the anime that haven't met, but you wished that they did, or you're hoping for them to meet? An example for me is Misty & Dawn.

Lololol. I wish Misty met Iris and Dawn. Since Misty and Iris both specialize in one type. Dawn and Misty should meet because Dawn wanted Misty's lure.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 25th November 2012 at 2:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Lololol. I wish Misty met Iris and Dawn. Since Misty and Iris both specialize in one type. Dawn and Misty should meet because Dawn wanted Misty's lure.
    Well Misty and Dawn had no reason to meet which is likely why the writers didn't even bother.

I would have liked Gary to at least see Paul, they were both in Sinnoh at the time.

Paul and Trip should meet

May and ash and brock
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Well Misty and Dawn had no reason to meet.
    Misty & Dawn had a reason to meet!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Not really. Seeing a fishing lure isn't a big deal. Its not like Dawn (or even Ash or Brock) even mentioned Misty again the rest of the time Dawn was there.

Hell, the fishing lure itself never appeared again afterward, even though there were a few more fishing scenes in DP.

Not really. Seeing a fishing lure isn't a big deal. Its not like Dawn (or even Ash or Brock) even mentioned Misty again the rest of the time Dawn was there.
    From that lure she then knew that Misty is a friend of Ash & Brock's, runs the Cerulean Gym, and was a former traveling companion. And lastly it is something that I want to see. Just because you don't wanna see it doesn't mean others don't too!
    Last edited by Blessed; 25th November 2012 at 9:45 AM.

I want Harley and Ursula to meet in a contest. That would be interesting.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Definitely Brock and Cilan. Meeting between two oldest and most wise members Ash traveled with would make for fantastic interactions and i always wandered who is better cook between them.

Never mind scratch that, battle between those two would be much better.

I was also always interest in Misty meeting Paul. Dunno why but his arrogance and cold attitude would lead to interesting characterization and conflict from Misty side always having low brink of tolerance toward such behavior. It wouldn't be first time she tried to stand up to weak not letting that others underestimate her.

I will say i was curious to see how she would interact with Dawn too.

Max meeting Conway would have been interesting too. Both are bookworm type of characters showing to know lot about pokemon and strategy, having lot of things in common which could make for spicy dynamic.

Hell, the fishing lure itself never appeared again afterward, even though there were a few more fishing scenes in DP.
    Should we than say same thing about May meeting Dawn?

Reason behind meeting was to get know Ash former traveling companion, to bring more continuity in DP story by letting know younger generations about Ash past and to possibly either advance Misty or Dawn story through that meeting.
    Judging by all those flashbacks of Ash releasing Butterfree Pikachu refusing to evolve in Vermillion etc it surely wouldn't hurt to add extra reference to past.

Approach of "nothing needing to happen" only derives from point of story having more substance to it and it discourage positive discussion with return of previous companions only bringing extra benefits.

Main reason why so many people thought how Misty will meet Dawn is exactly because of that lure with Dawn eagerness to find more about her being annotated as some form of foreshadowing among people. Back than no one knew it would just stay on lure.

I think a big reunion between Ash, Brock, Cilan and his 4 traveling girl companions would be really interesting to see.

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a few characters that I want to see meeting each other:
    Misty and Dawn
    Misty and Iris
    Brock and Cilan
    Gary, Paul, and Trip
    Barry and Bianca
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I want Ash, Iris and Cilan meet Grimsley in the Filler Saga if there ever will be one. He would be such an awesome character, i bet his personality would be all mysterious and all :P

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I want Harley and Ursula to meet in a contest. That would be interesting.
    Haha. Yes, I would totally love that. They're my favorite.

A skitty in heat and a wailord of the opposite gender.

I'd like Dawn to meet Bianca and Iris to meet May.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I would like Todd and Trip to meet and decide to go on a journey together to take pictures of rare and unseen Pokemon.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I would like Misty to meet Marlon. Water pokemon rock!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolminun View Post
    I would like Misty to meet Marlon. Water pokemon rock!!
    Why did I not say that? (>.<) I love both of them. And agreed Water Pokemon rule.

When Ash wins the unova league he should rent out the indigo plateau and invite every single person he's ever met for a giant I finally won party.

Barry, Bianca and Kotetsu.

So obvious xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Why did I not say that? (>.<) I love both of them. And agreed Water Pokemon rule.
    Am I the only one who finds it ironic that Misty never met a single one of the other water Gym leaders in the show?

Juan, Crasher Wake, Wallace and Marlon all debuted and Misty wasn't present for any of them. Its kinda interesting how the writers purposely don't introduce Misty to any of the other water Gym leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Paul and Trip should meet
    Why is this is the only thing that makes sense to me? I would love to see that. But people would just bash on how horrible Trip is and how god-like Paul is. So maybe it's best if they didn't meet.

They did. Where was I when this was going on?

Should we than say same thing about May meeting Dawn?
    I'm not bashing but how is this any logic? May was going to compete in the Wallace cup for a contest. I doubt it would have mattered if Dawn was there or Ash and some other girl.

Here's a few characters that I want to see meeting each other:
    Misty and Dawn
    Misty and Iris
    Brock and Cilan
    Gary, Paul, and Trip
    Barry and Bianca
    So basically everyone.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I'm not bashing but how is this any logic? May was going to compete in the Wallace cup for a contest. I doubt it would have mattered if Dawn was there or Ash and some other girl.
    You misunderstood. If people are going to say how there was no reason for Dawn to meet previous girl like Misty, than same can be applied to May as well. Especially when whole Wallace Cup was used as plot line to justify her return in DP series not being necessary to happen going by that standards.

There always exist purpose for previous character return whether its for advertizing, for story, for continuity etc and if writers decided to have Dawn meet Misty they would certainly find way to incorporate her in DP storyline.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 26th November 2012 at 8:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Why is this is the only thing that makes sense to me? I would love to see that. But people would just bash on how horrible Trip is and how god-like Paul is. So maybe it's best if they didn't meet.
    That already happens~~~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast