Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Characters in the anime that you wish met.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    They did. Where was I when this was going on?
    They didn't meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    They didn't meet.
    Caseydia knows that, she was responding to someone else who thought they did.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    You misunderstood. If people are going to say how there was no reason for Dawn to meet previous girl like Misty, than same can be applied to May as well. Especially when whole Wallace Cup was used as plot line to justify her return in DP series not being necessary to happen going by that standards.

There always exist purpose for previous character return whether its for advertizing, for story, for continuity etc and if writers decided to have Dawn meet Misty they would certainly find way to incorporate her in DP storyline.
    But there was more of a reason why May was even there even if she wasn't going to meet Dawn or not. That's what I was saying. And using a contest to justify plot is atleast better than characters just coming out of no where without any reason at all. But if you feel the way you do, then that's fine. But the reason why May got a camoe in the first place is because Misty had one. So they wanted to be fair. Blame the writers not the characters.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    But there was more of a reason why May was even there even if she wasn't going to meet Dawn or not. That's what I was saying. And using a contest to justify plot is atleast better than characters just coming out of no where without any reason at all. But if you feel the way you do, then that's fine. But the reason why May got a camoe in the first place is because Misty had one. So they wanted to be fair. Blame the writers not the characters.
    Wallace Cup was anime exclusive thing created solely to give May excuse to travel to DP. Point was that they could easily create reason behind Misty return in Sinnoh as well if writer had desire to have her meet Dawn. Whether it would be for water based tournament advancing her water master goal, to catch new pokemon, to play role in Dawn story helping her about her issues like May did, to help stop villains like Gary did when doing research in DP etc.

Characters never comeback without reason with justification always being provided.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Wallace Cup was anime exclusive thing created solely to give May excuse to travel to DP. Point was that they could easily create reason behind Misty return in Sinnoh as well if writer had desire to have her meet Dawn. Whether it would be for water based tournament advancing her water master goal, to catch new pokemon, to play role in Dawn story helping her about her issues like May did, to help stop villains like Gary did when doing research in DP etc.

Characters never comeback without reason with justification always being provided.
    The Wallace cup wasn't just a reaso nfor May to come back it was for Dawn to finally win a ribbon after not being able to win one in a long time. But I'm not going to continue this anymore, it's going no where. All I have to say is that I see no reason for everyone to meet everyone since there is some many people unless it's a gathering near the end of the series. I don't see how just one tournament can bring that many character over just to make cameos that some have had already.

My ideal battle ever!

I SO want Paul and Trip to meet. Paul was far more interesting a rival for Ash, and he could show Trip a thing or two.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

I'd love for my good sis Harley to meet Lyra and Barry; I just think those interactions would be hilarious. Also, Oshawott and Ash's Totodile for shippy reasons.

I think character meeting characters that Ash has befriended or became rivals to is a great idea that shouldn't be used every four years. If there were to be a new series for Pokemon, I suggest that the story could use more characters from the past 15 years and even those characters meeting others.
    I have a list that I find character interactions interesting:
    Kasumi meeting Hikari: Hikari has indeed took an interest to Satoshi's lure of her, but I can see some companionship in each other because of their differences. Otherwise, they can become friendly rivals for anything in particular and have their personal opinions towards Satoshi.
    Kasumi and Airisu: These two have many things in common especially pesturing Satoshi. I can see both of them tag teaming to tick of Satoshi whenever he does anything childish.
    Shinji and Shigeru: They are indeed rivals to Satoshi and by far the most intense, their charcters are different enough to show a possible rivalry within one another or just for personal interest.
    Kasumi and Shinji: Their characters don't collide very happily. The neglectful, internally confused, and cold-heartedness of Shinji towards a mood-swinigish, and mature (with a mix of childish) textures of Kasumi, I can see Kasumi being a helpful person towards the development of his character which has many questions left unanswered.
    If the writers would add something similar to these ideas, a future series can be very interesting and different.
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

Paul and Gary. I guess I wanted to see these two meet, not battle just meet, because Gary's not a trainer anymore so I couldn't care less to see them battle, just meet and interact.
    Ursula and Georgia. It would just be funny. And since Ursula has Gabite it would be a legit way for Georgia to get up in her grill. Would be fun to see these two together.
    Dawn and Max. I don't know why. I just thought a dynamic of Max thinking Dawn as only second best contest stuff would have made for a funny little moments in the anime. Nothing serious.
    Lyra and anybody. Lyra was such a good character she could elevate anyone. Lyra and anbody that is or was a former main character, rival, whatever.
    Pachirisu and Emolga. Now they've been together in the same episodes obviously but how on earth do you not have these two electric rodents not interact? To busy pumping up Piplup and Oshawott when it should be Emolga and Pachirisu! This could have been one of the best Pokemon dynamics ever. A electric white squirrel and a flying electric white squirrel. Both with yellow cheeks. Come on writers!
    Cyrus and Giovanni. I'd love to see this two just sit down, drink some tea and talk about how crazy and evil they are.
    Kenny and Conway. If only because I bet Conway could have somewhat elevate Kenny's character. Conway was that good of a character.

Edit: Final one Drew and Zoey. These two would have had the best contest battle ever.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by foxkrystal View Post
    Kasumi meeting Hikari: Hikari has indeed took an interest to Satoshi's lure of her, but I can see some companionship in each other because of their differences. . I can see both of them tag teaming to tick of Satoshi whenever he does anything childish.
    They would become best friends... I always believed in that...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    They would become best friends... I always believed in that...
    Every character who meets in this show becomes friends, so why would this be surprising?

Iris and Lance. I would like to see her reaction to meeting one of the best, if not the best dragon trainer. Lance's Dragonite vs. hers would also be cool (though we know who would win). Lance's Dragonite vs. Cynthia's Garchomp would be a better battle.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Every character who meets in this show becomes friends, so why would this be surprising?
    But not all characters become really good friends. That's why its so beneficial to match two very defined and strong spirited characters.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Paul and Shooti
    and then Shooti and Kotetsu. I mean COME ON they are in the same league and EVERYONE met Shooti except Kotetsu :________:

Dawn actually interacting with Georgia and Trip, they kinda met but both just basically ignored Dawn XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Paul and Ursula. I also wish May and Max got to meet Gary.

I would totally love to see Ursula meet someone. It would be epic for her to meet Harley, then they could devise a plan to defeat Dawn and May.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Cyrus and Giovanni. I'd love to see this two just sit down, drink some tea and talk about how crazy and evil they are.
    Ha, I like that, that would be an interesting meeting.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Paul meets Trip
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

#1: Giovanni & Psycho Sabrina
    #2: Tracey & Duplica
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

Misty and Dawn! I won't give up on them!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Misty and Dawn! I won't give up on them!
    I don't think we'll ever see it happen, mainly because if either character even cameos again, the other one obviously won't be there.

I'd love to see Cameron and Richie meet.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 27th December 2012 at 3:50 AM.

Giovanni and Ghetis and Dr.Zager and Colress.

The scientist who made the Water and electric pokemon falling in love making a machine that makes dragon types want to hug people uncontrollably. You know where I'm going

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The scientist who made the Water and electric pokemon falling in love making a machine that makes dragon types want to hug people uncontrollably. You know where I'm going
    Haha. Iris x Dragonite. *Cues in Rose*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast