Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Characters in the anime that you wish met.

misty met iris
    brock met cilan
    dawn met misty
    max met iris and cilan
    everyone met everyone

I wanted Evian from the Pokemon Ninja School to meet Koga. Since he's an inspiring ninja, Koga would be the perfect person for him to meet.

Did Paul and Gary ever meet during the Sinnoh Saga?

A battle between them would have been amazing, because by that time Gary had matured and Paul was still..well, rude. It would've been an interesting scenario.

Barry and Bianca meeting is a must. c:

I really hope Cilan and Brock meet, too. It's easy to see them as best friends heheh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchu View Post
    I think a big reunion between Ash, Brock, Cilan and his 4 traveling girl companions would be really interesting to see.
    Yah i think that would be very interesting!

Paul and Ursula should have met it would have been an interesting meeting. Also maybe Barry and Bianca would have been funny.

Tracey and Cilan would be an interesting meeting.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

I think Tracey meeting Todd would be a really good interaction. Since Tracey sketches Pokemon and Todd takes pictures of them, it would be perfect.

Brock and Cilan
    May, Max, and Gary
    Misty and Dawn
    Misty and Iris
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by fruitjuice222 View Post
    When Ash wins the unova league he should rent out the indigo plateau and invite every single person he's ever met for a giant I finally won party.
    He should. xD

Ash, Iris, Cilan , Trip , Burgundy, Bianca, Georgia, Stephan, Luke, Montgomery, Cameron, and Virgil meet each other , that would be great to see these 12 trainers make formation for teamwork.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Wat are you looking me? xP It's basic
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

I'd like to see Cameron and Barry meet
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I'd love for Barry and Bianca to meet. I'd also like for Paul and Ursula to meet as well.

I'm up for Black and White Team Rocket seeing Butch and Cassidy now. That would be so epic.

Old Team Rocket (the blasting-off-every-episode-Pikachu-stealing idiots) & Cilan
    Old Team Rocket & Iris
    May & Cilan
    Max & Iris
    Paul & Misty
    X:

OR:

Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    Old Team Rocket (the blasting-off-every-episode-Pikachu-stealing idiots) & Cilan
    Old Team Rocket & Iris
    You are getting your wish.

Damien and N
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

Well, Ash met most characters so others I'd like to meet are some of his rivals instead with each other and battles between them would be so cool too!

Lets see; Gary and Paul, Gary and Trip, Paul and Trip, Richie and Cameron, Barry and Bianca, Barry and Cameron, Trip and Cameron but not so sure.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Uhm...

don't you know me by now?

Dawn <3...that is all. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

If the female character from gen. 6 is in the anime, then her and Dawn, she reminds me of Dawn a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

May & Brendan
    Dawn & Lucas

I always wanted to know what they'd think of their counterpart...
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Brock and Cilan
    Misty and Dawn
    Misty and Iris
    Tracey and Cilan
    Tobias and Solidad

ash meeting lucas, brendan, hilber, hilda, and jimmy and having them all curb stomp him just to show what a real trainer is made of!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Paul and Gary. I guess I wanted to see these two meet, not battle just meet, because Gary's not a trainer anymore so I couldn't care less to see them battle, just meet and interact.
    Ursula and Georgia. It would just be funny. And since Ursula has Gabite it would be a legit way for Georgia to get up in her grill. Would be fun to see these two together.
    Dawn and Max. I don't know why. I just thought a dynamic of Max thinking Dawn as only second best contest stuff would have made for a funny little moments in the anime. Nothing serious.
    Lyra and anybody. Lyra was such a good character she could elevate anyone. Lyra and anbody that is or was a former main character, rival, whatever.
    Pachirisu and Emolga. Now they've been together in the same episodes obviously but how on earth do you not have these two electric rodents not interact? To busy pumping up Piplup and Oshawott when it should be Emolga and Pachirisu! This could have been one of the best Pokemon dynamics ever. A electric white squirrel and a flying electric white squirrel. Both with yellow cheeks. Come on writers!
    Cyrus and Giovanni. I'd love to see this two just sit down, drink some tea and talk about how crazy and evil they are.
    Kenny and Conway. If only because I bet Conway could have somewhat elevate Kenny's character. Conway was that good of a character.

Edit: Final one Drew and Zoey. These two would have had the best contest battle ever.
    ^^^ALL OF THESE. No, seriously, these are all of my ideal match ups. I never even thought of Kenny and Conway meeting, but now I really wish they had...

Also Misty and Dawn. It just seems right for some reason. :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123