Shuckle @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 200 SpD / 56 Def
    Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)
    Ability: Sturdy
    - Acupressure
    - Rest
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide

I like to troll with this set when I get extremely bored. Use when no phasers or last pn on team
    Even at like +4, Banded Scizor still has a higher Attack than Shuckle. No, with a base 15 Attack, there will always be a better option.

Not to mention, doesn't he get Curse?

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Even at like +4, Banded Scizor still has a higher Attack than Shuckle. No, with a base 15 Attack, there will always be a better option.
    Truetrue. A shame, I've always loved Shuckle. The defenses on that set after some Acupressures could potentially be obscene though.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Truetrue. A shame, I've always loved Shuckle. The defenses on that set after some Acupressures could potentially be obscene though.
    Contrary Shell Smash boosts your defences to insane heights too, but at the cost of actually lowering your Attack. On the other hand, you don't get any useless Sp. Atk, Attack, or Speed boosts.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

This be true as well. But it seems like Contrary SS would be more useful on a stall Shuckle than this kind of trolly one xD
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    This be true as well. But it seems like Contrary SS would be more useful on a stall Shuckle than this kind of trolly one xD
    Haha. xD

The ultimate troll Shuckle is the Power Trick set. 9 out of 10 times it dies right away, but when it actually manages to fire off a move, it murders something.

Anyways, we're getting way off topic, so I figured I'd post the typical Banded Scizor set to stop Rag- I mean a random mod from infracting me.

Scizor @ Choice Band
    Adamant - Technician
    248 HP, 252 Attack, 8 Sp. Def
    -Bullet Punch
    -U-Turn
    -Superpower
    -Pursuit

Shucke hits a "respectable" attack of around 300ish at +6 (had to laugh a bit). Although once it has evasion boosts + def/SpD boosts, good luck killing it haha. The main reason you'll use Acupressure is for the evasion boosts, SpD/Def boosts and maybe accuracy if you opt for Stone Edge over Rock Slide but it's gimmicky at best lol.

all the shuckle sets seem good extents but ill take them into account as i make him, thanks again for all the comments
    All Starters
        Spoiler:- Egg Move Pokemon:

Spoiler:- DW Females:

Spoiler:- Services:

Shinies::Butterfree, Ninetales, Lilligant

White Friend Code::4255-6169-8661

I'd try out Pokemon Online. It's an online battle simulator where you can create the Pokemon you want with the right sets and everything. There is no training that takes 3 days only to find out you don't like the Pokemon you chose. In 10 minutes, you could decide which potential teammates you are keeping or dropping rather than 1-2 weeks.

Spoiler:- Wild Future:

Quote Originally Posted by Serah Farron View Post
    i read your comment and took what i needed i will probably put my Scizor back in there for Beautifly.
    and as stated above i will not use Genosect as he will mostly be banned from tourny play plus i consider him a legend of sorts, and i dont use them. Also no need to yell and get mad because no one looked at your thread, I understand you are trying to help. Thank you for your comments
    I hate when people that claim this. I am not gonna explain why it is wrong explained it like 10000 times so.. it is a wrong idea.. a legendary status is just a legendary status no real difference between them and normal pokemons..

no, just replace all of the bug/flyings te only 2 decent bug/flying typ[es are ninjask and yanmega all the rest just suck specially in OU..

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Quote Originally Posted by redpanda15 View Post
    I'd try out Pokemon Online. It's an online battle simulator where you can create the Pokemon you want with the right sets and everything. There is no training that takes 3 days only to find out you don't like the Pokemon you chose. In 10 minutes, you could decide which potential teammates you are keeping or dropping rather than 1-2 weeks.
    I get what you mean, but i dont like using simulators as that is what they are, simulations. Plus with me trainging it mean s i at least have them in my Dex and i dont mind breeding for them as i like breeding the best pokemon possible. Though when choosing a pokemon i do write down notes of how i want it to be and how it can help, but thanks for the input.
    All Starters

I get what you mean, but i dont like using simulators as that is what they are, simulations. Plus with me trainging it mean s i at least have them in my Dex and i dont mind breeding for them as i like breeding the best pokemon possible. Though when choosing a pokemon i do write down notes of how i want it to be and how it can help, but thanks for the input.

Simulators use the same mechanics and formulas as the real games, so it's not like it's any different. Pokemon Showdown even has some animations to enhance battling experience. Plus, you can make a team that would normally take a week or more to make in mere minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    Simulators use the same mechanics and formulas as the real games, so it's not like it's any different. Pokemon Showdown even has some animations to enhance battling experience. Plus, you can make a team that would normally take a week or more to make in mere minutes.
    i unerstand that but again i like that actual labor it takes to make a pokemon, and not just punch in a few numbers and stats
    All Starters

i unerstand that but again i like that actual labor it takes to make a pokemon, and not just punch in a few numbers and stats
    It's not actually actual labor to use a simulator and see how your team would fare in an actual environment. I use a simulator while EV training my own pokemon too. Punching in stats and numbers, yes, but do you also realize that you're going to raise your Pokemon the exact same way you would in a simulator anyway...

Simulator allows you to get a glimpse of what the final product will look like - if you're satisfied with it, stick with it, otherwise there'll be opportunities to make changes. It's like trying out a product before buying it, don't wanna be regretting buying a product that doesn't work yeah?

Simulator doesn't take away anything from the "actual labor" portion of the game. I do it too...play on simulator, and raise a team on my Black 2 (though this one is far from complete)...
    Pokemon Black 2

Taking one step at a time, I will find my feet here

Friend Code: 1979 8219 9783

Quote Originally Posted by juniglee View Post
    It's not actually actual labor to use a simulator and see how your team would fare in an actual environment. I use a simulator while EV training my own pokemon too. Punching in stats and numbers, yes, but do you also realize that you're going to raise your Pokemon the exact same way you would in a simulator anyway...

Simulator allows you to get a glimpse of what the final product will look like - if you're satisfied with it, stick with it, otherwise there'll be opportunities to make changes. It's like trying out a product before buying it, don't wanna be regretting buying a product that doesn't work yeah?

Simulator doesn't take away anything from the "actual labor" portion of the game. I do it too...play on simulator, and raise a team on my Black 2 (though this one is far from complete)...
    i se what your saying but ehhh even if i dont like it its at least in my dex so i dont mind
    All Starters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12