Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite animated Disney film?

The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty & The Nightmare Before Christmas (idk if it counts though)

The Princess and the Frog, the movie is based in my hometown. :'D But I love Brother Bear and The Lion King

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

I basically love all the movies they made during the Disney Renaissance from 1989-1999. From The Little Mermaid to Tarzan every single one of them made my childhood amazing and I'm proud to say that they are by far the best films I have seen. I also adore some of the classics like Snow White, Fantasia, Pinocchio and others. I'm basically a Disney kind of guy.

I've been in a Disney mood lately, so I've been watching movies I haven't seen in years. Over the weekend, I watched Robin Hood and Snow White, and I honestly enjoyed them a lot (though the recycled animation in Robin Hood kept throwing me off). I was actually still really creeped out by the forest scene in Snow White, that honestly is one of the most frightening things in film history. Really intense for children, I'm surprised we haven't heard of anyone or a whole generation getting traumatized by it, unlike with Bambi. Actually started getting flashbacks during that sequence...

I need to make a list of least favorite to most favorite Disney movie one of these days, but I haven't seen all of them. Thinking about looking up Pocahontas one of these days so I could at least say I've seen all of the Disney Renaissance movies, but I just know I'm going to be disappointed in it. Mom never liked the movie, which is why we don't have it, though it took years to get Hunchback of Notre Dame because she thought for sure they inserted fart jokes in the movie (which was only one line, but it fit that character to begin with, and she enjoyed the movie anyway).
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

The Lion King. It's just an amazing movie. xD

The aristocats or the fox and the hound
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

The Lion King was a favourite of mine, as well as Toy Story (duh.)
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

My favorite movie is Toy Story.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Treasure Planet doesn't get enough love.
    I adore Disney, some of my favourites are Hercules, Lilo and Stitch and Emperor's New Groove, but my number one is a toss up between Mulan and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
    All amazing films!
    3ds friend code 0748-2232-4857

I'd have to say Tarzan. I loved it as a kid, and it's stood the test of time. It's a touching, exciting story, and the music's great. The Lion King, Aladdin, and The Great Mouse Detective are definitely up there, though.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

If the Toy Story films count, then those are my favourite, if not, it would definitely be Mulan.

My childhood favourites are Aladdin and Mulan. I also really like the Incredibles and Monsters Inc., if they count.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

My favorite one is Wreck-It Ralph. The movie came out on my birthday, and I've been following news about it since it was called Reboot Ralph. I honestly wasn't expecting much from the story, but I was really amazed once I actually saw it in theaters. I felt like I was watching a Pixar film.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

If I don't count Pixar films, it's The Emperor's New Groove. Including Pixar though, it's between The Incredibles and Up.
    My Author Profile[/Center]

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Type is Ghost, Pokemon are Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.
    3DS FC: 3566-1718-0207

Wreck-It Ralph. The Emperor's New Groove and Mulan come close, along with the Toy Story trilogy if Pixar counts.
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

I don't know. Disney has so many good ones.

BTW, stop taking Doug Walker seriously. He's not Roger Ebert, he's some 30-year-old virgin with no girlfriend.

I think I'm gonna put The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad on the list of my favorite animated Disney films. I actually saw the entire movie recently, and I loved it. I don't know why I've never once watched the first half with Mr. Toad before, it's really good, a very fun ride, if you will. I've seen the Ichabod half as a kid numerous times, and I think I just now realized that the Headless Horseman may have been the Disney villain who scared me the most as a kid. Why I watched it so many times I have no idea xD, but I'm officially in love with Bing Crosby's voice after all these years of having heard his voice.

Quote Originally Posted by lollygag View Post
    BTW, stop taking Doug Walker seriously. He's not Roger Ebert, he's some 30-year-old virgin with no girlfriend.
    What does Doug Walker have to do with this thread? And of course he doesn't have a girlfriend, he married her a year ago :P.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Not including Pixar (which has the likes of WALL-E and Up, my top 2 favourite films), my favourite Disney film would have to be Wreck It Ralph, like many have said. I think that the characters were extremely well written and likeable, and got a good balance between them. I like how it didn't take really cliched routes like Felix being a jerk just because Ralph was a good person. The worlds look stunning too. For other favourites, I quite like Dumbo, with really good songs and an adorable main character. Tangled is my favourite princess film, as it combines the classic princess ideal stories with modern humour and characterisation which makes for a really great combination; Rapunzel in particular feels like an old fashioned princess but is strong enough not to be a damsel in distress. Sleeping Beauty is good as well, admittedly Aurora's a flat character - but I don't watch it for Aurora, I watch it for the three good fairies who have great personalities and get very funny moments. Of course, I like other Disney films too, but these are pretty much my favourites.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Nothing comes close to Lion King and Tarzan for me. The music and story in those were amazing. It's a shame that Disney doesn't make animated movies anymore these days.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

It has always been Beauty and The Beast for me.

Tangled a close second; Rapunzel is my homegurl

Robin Hood for me. Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid have my favorite villains though.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

If I am not saying Pixar then it's the emperors new groove. However if Pixar is counted then Finding Nemo and Bugs Life are mine .
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

I love Pixar and the work they do. Brilliant.
    But I have to say my all time favourite Animated Disney movies, has to be either The Lion King or The Jungle Book.
    Childhood classics, love them everytime and im not young o.o
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

101 Dalmatians, I loved that movie so much as a child that my parents eventually bought me a dalmatian after enough begging.

3DS FC: 4313-0937-1327
    Friend Safari: Ghost; Lampent, Gourgheist, and IDk yet
    Nintendo Network: Raiin3

I have to say it's a tie between Aladdin & The Lion King.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast