Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite quote from a Pokemon game?

Default Your favorite quote from a Pokemon game?

I guess mine has got to be 'Oh no! I dropped the lift key!'

What about yours? :P

~My Black team~

The userbar is made by Sworn Metalhead!
    The team pose is made by Eeveelover824!
    I have claimed the PS1 game Crash Bandicoot!

"I, the Champion, fall in defeat... That was wonderful work. You were elegant, infuriatingly so. And yet it was utterly glorious! Kudos to you! You are a truly noble Pokémon Trainer!" ~Wallace

"3rd time's a charm"

Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Karen post-defeat in HG/SS.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.

This one.

"Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt."--Grimsley, Unova elite four.--

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

Pika- Pika! -by Pikachu
    I'm just kidding though or maybe I'm not.
    Here's a real one: It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones you're opponents dealt
    -Grimsley
    Last edited by (·-·)(o_O); 25th November 2012 at 11:48 AM.
    Shaymin is amazing!
    ~ ★

One of these three:

"A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle.

- Grimsley, Unova Elite Four
    Even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.

- Alder, Unova Pokemon Champion
    There are bad ways to win and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...

- Grimsley, Unova Elite Four
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

"I dont respect people with different opinions" - Nameless Team Plasma member in Relic Castle.

Plat FC: Restarted recently. Update later.
    HG FC: 0820 1928 9654
    White FC: 1550 7122 1586
    Black 2 FC: 3526 4292 5271
    3DS: 2809-8335-2844
    Screen Name: Atli

Quote Originally Posted by Sheimi-Shaymin View Post
    Then you sir, must be burned. May I graciously pour gasoline onto your person and ignite you with a match, and allow my farts to viciously make the flames bigger.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen of the Elite Four

"My Rattata is the top percentage of all Rattata!" - Youngster Joey

...In all seriousness, though:
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Elite Four Karen

"It doesn't matter where we go, there's always someone that doesn't agree with us…"
    - Team Rocket Executive Proton

Even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other.There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers?

I can think of quite a few:

Clay: "There's always room for folks to grow and change, ain't there? And, if ya only go after what ya think is right, ya might end up rejectin' all thoughts and opinions other than yer own. That's mighty dangerous."
    Team Galactic Grunt: "This brat’s tough! Like, really, really tough! Tougher than I can put into words, and I know a lot of words!"
    Team Plasma Grunt: "This is bad... Badbadbadbadbadbadbad! Bad for Team Plasma! Or Plasbad, for short!"
    Team Plasma Grunt: "It's my turn! Actually, it's Trubbish time!"
    Baker Chelsie: "Like uncooked dough, my Pokémon are sticky!"
    Youngster Kevin: "These are not shorts! These are half-pants!"
    Firebreather Walt: "Mostly I breathe fire, but want to exchange numbers?"

Quote Originally Posted by Atlidevil View Post
    "I dont respect people with different opinions" - Nameless Team Plasma member in Relic Castle.
    x'DDDDD

Ahh, that one always gets me.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Youngster Joeys quote despite evolving his "top percentage Rattata" to a Raticate.

It's hard to call you this, but... Father! Please understand. Pokémon are not tools. Pokémon and humans take each other to greater heights. They are our wonderful partners. Some humans understand this. Why can't you?"

I love this part of B2W2
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

"Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you, <player>! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp! While working on my Pokédex, I looked all over for powerful Pokémon! Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type! And now! I am the Pokémon League Champion! <Player>! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you! I am the most powerful trainer in the world!"

That last line in particular.
    Under Construction

It's either "kekekekekekeke" (RB Channeller) or "fufufufufufufufu" (GS Sage I think? Might be a Kung Fu guy)

And cue the hoards of predictable people that quote Karen!

I'm not sure about favourite, but I love the Team Magma Grunt in Pokemon Emerald in the Magma Hideout who is positioned next to some lava, 'What did I do to deserve this guard posting? My left ear is burning up!'

Team Galactic Nap Room: Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Team Galactic Nap Room: Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!
    How could I have forgotten that?

I remember assuming that it was to make sure that the beds didn't collapse when I first read that line when I was 8. =p

"I like shorts, they are comfy and easy to wear" - random bug catcher
    "I'll beat you with the Magikarp my dad gave me" - some youngster (i think)
    "I'll knock your Pokemon into orbit!" Team Galactic grunt
    "I'll show you how scary Team Magma/Aqua can be!" Team Magma/Aqua grunt
    "Don't bug me.." random bug catcher
    "I'm going to unleash my rage..." BW2 rival
    岩根雅明=♡

You can't change the world without a little pain.
    -Team Plasma grunt

"What a waste… not to use your strength to do bad things! Feh… People like you will never in a million years understand our brilliance!"
    (Ariana)

"Lately some people from the Radio Station came around, wanting to do a piece on me, or something. My fans definitely won't want to miss watching that! Oh, no! I was confused! It's radio! All those people turning in, and they won't be able to see my glorious face! What about TV? Why hasn't a TV crew come to do a piece on me?!"
    (Clair)

I won't mention Karen's quote again since a lot of people already did it, but it's one of the best.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Surprised nobody's quoted Cynthia yet.

"...The places we are born. The time we spend living... The languages we speak... We are all different. But the presence of Pokémon unites us. We share our lives with our Pokémon and our happiness grows as we all become greater than we were alone. That is why we can battle and trade with anyone we choose... Since there is sadness, we can feel joy. When there is anger, compassion is born..." ~After Cyrus' defeat in the Distortion World.

And the best quote from the Battle Frontier in Emerald: I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF

What were they thinking...
    Last edited by Crimson Penguin; 25th November 2012 at 4:39 PM.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

"N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    - Concordia in Black & White

"Bravo! I feel inspired in my heart! It brings back a memory of that day long ago... I went out to the lake with your father that day... We were attacked by a wild Pokémon. We fended it off, but I don't recall how. It was that desperate. That was my first step as a Trainer. I wonder if the professor is doing well?"
    - Palmer after being defeated for the second time in Diamond, Pearl & Platinum

...these are the ones I can think of right now.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast