Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokeformers: Rebirth of Cybertron(PokemonxTransformers Crossover) [SU]

Hybrid View

Default Pokeformers: Rebirth of Cybertron(PokemonxTransformers Crossover) [SU]

Spoiler:- Plot(Cybertronian point of view):

Spoiler:- Plot(Human Point of view):

Rules
    See here for the basic rules.

In addition to that...
    - Please try to be active.
    - You can control a Legendary Pokemon only if you have made at least one app for other characters.
    - Of course, while humans cannot use Legendary Pokemon, Cybertronians can take the form of Legendary Pokemon. Just don't abuse this as I don't want a whole legion of legendaries.
    - No two Cybertronians are allowed to have the same Pokemon mode, save NPCs.
    - While battles are anime style, you are only limited to four moves per Pokemon. Cybertronians can also only use their moves in Pokemon mode. Do note that Cybertronians cannot evolve.
    - For regular trainers or non-council Team Disaster members, 3rd stage Pokemon(save a few such as Beautifly or Beedrill, you get my gist) are not allowed.
    - All trainers can only have up to 5 Pokemon to begin with.
    - Both factions of Cybertronians utilise the technology known as the 'Groundbridge'. It is like the Space Bridge in many continuities, except its transport range is limited to only anywhere on the planet(or even in it or about its orbit)
    - Team Disaster's emblem is a stylized silver 'D' with an angel wing on the right, and a demon's wing on the left. Their grunt uniform is primarily consisted of button-up tops with black on the left and white on the right, and the long pants or skirts worn are in the same style. The right glove is black and the left glove is white. The same applies for boots.

Story so far

Spoiler:- Arc 0 - Genesis:

Spoiler:- Known relics:

Others
    - This RP is rated PG-15
    - Try to make Megatron have a Zekrom Pokemon mode
    - Artifacts will be introduced and mentioned throughout the RP
    - Age and gender is left out for Cybertronians, mainly because they're too old and lack gender. Of course, this doesn't leave out romance for them.
    - I intentionally left out a lot of stuff for Legendaries, mainly because I want them to serve as NPCs)

Apps

Spoiler:- Cybertronian App:

Spoiler:- Human App:

Spoiler:- Team Disaster member app:

Spoiler:- Legendary Pokemon app:

Reserves

Autobot
    Samantha Sparks (Optimus Prime, Leader, Reshiram)
    bronislav84 (Arcee, Second-in-command, Blaziken)
    THEIRONDONUT (Redwing, Weapons Expert, Latias)
    Samantha Sparks (Lightninghound, Combatant/Scout, Jolteon)

Decepticon
    ??? (Megatron, Leader, Zekrom)
    legnak (Chromeitheus, Self-leading Decepticon, Metagross)

Human
    Samantha Sparks (Samantha Sparks)
    ImAnOKIE12 (Gage McArthur)

Team Disaster
    N/A

Taken Legendaries
    N/A
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 16th December 2012 at 1:39 PM.
    Please help my dragons

I love the premise of Pokes and Transformers!

Could I reserve Arcee please? I need to think about a Poke form and also starting Teen Titans today, so how much time is there? Considering Latias, but I'd like something blue. Until then, put me down as Arcee/Latias until I decide otherwise

By the way, gender seems to be a state of mind: http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Female_Transformer
    Last edited by bronislav84; 25th November 2012 at 8:47 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Pokemon AND Transformers? Sounds great! Reserve for a Cybertronian and a Team Disaster member, please.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Hi Sam, please can I reserve Zekrom and IronHide? It's just I'm a bit busy with trades, juggling the Ben 10 and Teen Titans fan fics, trades, battles, plus all the other stuff I have to contend with in my life, so yeah. PS if unavailable, can I have SideSwipe and Mewtwo? Thanks
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Very well, all reserves accepted.
    In some continuities, Cybertronians are stated to be genderless beings, although some of them have feminine appearances. I guess gender will be reconsidered.
    Please help my dragons

Transformers and pokemon? Two of my favorite things in one! I'd like to reserve a cybertronian spot
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 4212 9112 1386

Spoiler:- Current pokemon team:

^This will stay in my signature forever, even though the clan is closed (or at least merged)^

Check out my new Fan-Fic!

Click here to join my RPG

Victini's Egg>[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2udzz84.png[/IMG]
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.

Name: Victory
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My team Pose and Egg where made By Shiny_Wooper

Reserve accepted.

Ah, finally complete with my human.

Name: Samantha Sparks
    Appearance: Samantha is 1.63 metres tall. She has a curvacious and slender figure, although her cup size is but a simple A. Her thighs are a little thicker than the average. Her eyes are a shiny golden yellow, along with her hair, which is tied up into a pair of lightningbolt-shaped pigtails. When let down, her hair is surprisingly smooth and wavy. She wears a white, one-piece dress underneath her yellow sweater. She wears a pair of white running shoes with yellow linings on them, along with yellow Pokeball-like emblems on each side of each shoe. She can also sometimes be seen wearing a straw hat with a white ribbon on it.
    Personality: Samantha is an extremely shy and timid individual who tends to run away from a situation if she finds it too difficult to handle. She often blushes and stutters when meeting new people, mainly because she gets nervous very easily. Optimus often describes her as having valour, ironically, probably because she is willing to aid her allies in any way she can, although she can chicken out sometimes. As much as she can be of help, she may be a liability as well, for she can sometimes be an utter klutz. She is quite a crybaby even at this age, crying over spilt milk very often, both metaphorically and literally.
    History: Samantha was raised in a regular family in Unova consisting of her, her sister and parents. While they were a happy family, Samantha was constantly bullied in school, causing her self-esteem to drop to that of the Samantha Sparks we see today. She was extremely lonely when she was young. One fine day, while being alone, she met an injured, defenseless Eevee. She decided that she should take it home and nurse it back to health. While she intended to release the Eevee back into the wild after nursing it back to health, it wanted to stay. This Eevee would later be her Jolteon.

Many years later, at this current day and age, a few years after her her journey, she decided to find out about these recent sightings of extraterrestrials. She wasn't exactly the curious type, but she felt that she just had to dig deep. In the end, she found out about the Autobots from seeing a Jolteon(not hers) transform from beast to machine.
    It was a long story, but that was the very day she started hanging out with the Autobots. She had sworn to keep the secret of their existence and will do anything to hide it.
    Weaponry: she wields a single Desert Eagle for self defensive purposes.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon Team::

Others: She has battled Team Disaster a few times.
    Please help my dragons

I've decided to change her alt form from what I originally thought. Flying Autobots are very rare, and I prefer this one anyway since I can do some fun things with her weapons.

The description was incredibly hard to make, and I still have to refer to pictures. >.< I assume those of us playing know what the canon characters look like?

Name: Arcee
    Cybertronian Appearance: Arcee is around half the size of an average Cybertronian (Give or take), and is the smallest member of the core Team Prime. As well as being a female, which is incredibly rare among the species.

In her regular form she looks like she's wearing the skin of a Blaziken. When she transforms she looks like the robot is jumping out of an organic skin.

The beak folds down to be her chin while the face raises up to fold into her head, and the hair wings of the Poke turn into her back wings in robot mode.

The rest of the Poke form pretty much folds back and she wears it on the back of her limbs. You have the blue in the front and the red/orange parts hanging in the back.

From Transformers Wikia, minus the motorcycle, and with red/orange hanging on her back, arms, and legs: http://images.wikia.com/transformers...me-arcee-1.jpg
    Pokemon mode: A slightly taller than average and slender Blaziken with the color blue mixed into the orange and red in streaks.

I found this online and it's made by SPPf member Todorlich, because the source link went back here to a thread in the Fan Art section. I don't claim this image as my own: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._Todorlich.jpg
    Personality: Sleek, fast, and powerful. Arcee is also the Autobots' best soldier. She has a special bond with Optimus Prime and is his 'go-to' girl.

Credit for above goes to the hubworld page for TF Prime on Arcee.

Arcee is the least physically-imposing of Optimus Prime's crew, but she's also Optimus's most reliable soldier, his go-to gal when he needs someone he can count on. Whatever she lacks in physical form she more than makes up for it in force of personality. She is tough as nails at all times, always ready with a snarky quip even in the face of deactivation, not afraid to bend the rules every now and then, and seemingly never, ever scared. This is a bit of a front and she is troubled from the events of her past and losing two partners.

Credit for the above goes to Transformers Wikia, and some I paraphrased.

Let me know if I need more or if these pieces are enough. She's a little hard to describe to people who haven't seen the show, and I'd prefer we leave it at this.
    History: During the Great War, Arcee was partnered with Tailgate. After one mission, she was talking to Tailgate over the comm when she was captured by Airachnid and taken for interrogation. She refused to talk, but when Airachnid revealed she had also captured Tailgate, she revealed she knew nothing, and Tailgate was killed by the Decepticon. Arcee was subsequently rescued by Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, though Airachnid herself escaped.

Following the exodus from Cybertron, Arcee was investigating talk of a Decepticon operation on the deserted planet. Both she and Cliffjumper were captured by Starscream who needed them to decode a transmission. The pair were taken to Shockwave, who used a cortical psychic patch on Arcee, revealing the transmission was Optimus Prime's call to bring other Autobots to Earth. Learning that Shockwave had developed a space bridge that the 'Cons intended to use to invade Earth, Arcee and Cliffjumper teamed up to sabotage it, using it to land up on Earth just before it exploded.

(Directly from Arcee's entry on Transformers Wiki)

Cliffjumper was killed in the early days of the war on Poke Earth and Arcee is still trying to get over the loss. She hasn't found a new partner just yet.
    Weaponry: Arcee's servos can turn into laser guns capable of shooting blue lasers at long range. She can also shoot blue fire from her blasters and mouth. The blaster flames can be shot to the same distance as her lasers, while the mouth Flamethrower is about 10 feet in length. She can turn deadly at melee range with arm and leg blades, which she can set on fire as well for extra pain. Arcee is incredibly agile and mobile, able to deliver punches and kicks quickly on her opponents. She can bob and weave around a battlefield to get to where she needs to go in a hurry.
    Pokemon mode moves: Swords Dance, Sky Uppercut, Flare Blitz, Rock Slide
    Pokemon mode ability: Speed Boost
    Faction: Autobot
    Rank/Duties in faction: Second in command? I'm not really sure, but the information I've dug up and witnessed from watching the Prime show seems to suggest this.
    Others: N/A
    Last edited by bronislav84; 31st December 2012 at 4:23 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Transformers has countless(not really, but many) continuniuties. While you can't directly give a wiki page for history, you can take inspiration from the histories of her other incarnations. For example, Arcee indeed does lose her previous partners.

Well, I too like a blue Arcee but I guess I'll wait for improvements can't wait for the others.
    Please help my dragons

Great that we both like the blue one.

But that's gonna take a while to sort through and figure out what I wanna bring into this RP. I'd like to wait and see what other characters join. If I include other canon characters and nobody plays them, I assume they won't appear, so I think I'll wait and see who else you get before continuing work on that. I'm trying to narrow down some of the continuities I have to sift through, even though I'd like to stick to Prime, uh, primarily. I hope that's ok.

Most of the relics I include will come from Prime continuity, some custom-made for this continuity, and the rest from other continuities.
    Please help my dragons

Reserve a human and cybertron please! and if THEIRONDONUT doesnt use Ironhide, id like to reserve him. If not, I'll reserve Dino.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Very well then. Reserve accepted.
    Please help my dragons

Where on Cybertron is everyone?
    Ah well.

Name: Optimus Prime
    Cybertronian Appearance: Optimus' main colour, unlike most of his incarnations, is white. His revealed head has the same shape as his Prime and G1 incarnations, and also a hue of very light, whitish cyan. His right shoulder pad is half of Reshiram's head, and his left shoulder pad is the other half. His arms have been transformed from Reshiram's legs. Reshiram's wings transform into Optimus' majestic-looking cape. His 8-metre tall build is rather broad at the top and slightly more slender at the bottom. Reshiram's tail splits into two to become Optimus' leg paddings, which cover his light cyan legs.
    Pokemon mode: Reshiram. The red autobot emblem is on his head.
    Personality: Optimus is praised by many to be a true leader indeed. He is quite wise and often gives allies and foes a piece of his philosophy. He is rather serious in his work, yet he rarely reprimands his allies for mistakes, mainly because he believes they have their reasons, and that what is done cannot be undone. He is an honest Autobot who seeks and believes in the truth, and can easily face reality.

His main philosophy is 'Freedom is the right of all sentient beings', which was precisely why he joined the Autobot cause to defeat the Decepticons. He will often persuade Decepticons who he believes to have shown goodness in their heart to stray from Megatron's wretched path and possibly join the Autobots. Despite this, he is rather wary. This philosophy also drives him to aid his allies and foes alike, only when they are facing a commom enemy.
    History: Optimus wasn't always a Prime. Initially, he was a clerk known as Orion Pax. Orion was a working class citizen who enjoyed many things, including philosophy. He greatly admired the Gladiator who named himself after one of the thirteen original Primes, Megatronus, and in fact, was his great friend at one point. Megatronus taught Orion many things, including basic combat skills. They were like brothers.

One day, Megatronus deemed that he deserved to be a Prime, however, he was refused. Orion, on the other hand, was deemed to be worthy of being a Prime by the Primes themselves.

Megatronus turned evil and soon referred to himself as Megatron, before starting the Great War. It was during the Great War when Orion trained under Alpha Trion to become an Autobot warrior, and Alpha Trion's most valued and trusted student.

When Cybertron was lost, the Primes too, were either dead or missing. Before evacuating the planet, Orion went to the core of Cybertron to acquire the Matrix of Leadership from Primus. Since then, he was known as Optimus Prime.

What happened after that, was a very different story. The Optimus today leads the Autobots in place of the (supposedly) late Sentinel Prime. He has watched many allies perish in the battlefield, and he also doesn't like the looks of Decepticon deaths as well. Today, he intends to thrive in peace and hopes that one day, the Decepticons will too.
    Weaponry: Optimus can shift his arms into laser guns, which are also capable of shifting into flamethrowers. He can put his palms together, allowing his shoulder pads to combine into a Reshiram head which will then summon a powerful, orb of purple flare that looks like Dragon Pulse.
    Pokemon mode moves: Fusion Flare, Blue Flare, Calm Mind, Draco Meteor
    Pokemon mode ability: Turboblaze
    Rank/Duties in faction: Leader of the Autobots
    Others: He is said to be the last of the Primes, for now.
    Please help my dragons

Haven't you heard? Cybertron is lifeless. *wink*

Regardless, I think I finished Arcee. Anything you don't like Sam?

Accepted. Welcome to the Autobot cause.
    Please help my dragons

Name Gage McArthur

Appearance: Gage is 6'1". He has shaggy brown hair, green eyes, a crooked smile. He has freckles, a scar above his left brow, and one on his left hand. He has long legs. Long arms, fingers, nd is very slender. He has strong arms from his job. Gagewears a cowboy hat, a black button up shirt, with a white undershirt. His shirt is tucked in. He has jeans with holes in the knees, and the bottoms are wore out. He has cowboy boots with blue tops. He wears a belt with a belt buckle that has a Aggron on it. Gage has a necklace which was given to him by his grandfather. It has a cross. He also wears a leather bracelet around his left wrist.

Personality: Gage is a shy person, until he gets used to you. He respects women, and elders. He will stand up for his loved ones. He is a go to kind of guy, rushing into things to quickly. He doesnt like to be leader, but will make sure people know he isn't a follower. Gagis very hot headed. Quickly able to be pissed off.

History: Gage was born the oldest of 6. He grew up a hardass, constantly sticking up for his familys name, and his younger siblings. Gages father was a mechanic, so Gage naturally had a love for machinery. This led to his love of steel, rock, ground type Pokemon. He didn't care much for electric types. He was once running around the junk yard, looking for some parts for a motor his father was building. He found some parts and needed one last thing, when he found it, he pulled on it, he felt a resistance against the metal piece. A aron had been eating on the piece, and was not about to let go. The old man that owned the junk yard, came around the corner, being a family friend, he told Gage to take the Aron, since it was eatin up all his metal. Gages father was skeptical, but agreed, when he saw the Pokemon eating the waste metal. When Gage was older, and started getting into more trouble, he went out looking for a guys car to strip. The man had stolen some parts from his fathers shop. When he returned, without success, the shop was ruined and his father was gone. With the rest of his siblings living with his mother, Gage went to live with the old man at the junk yard, he let Aron run around a patch of metal set off just for him. Later that year, the old man had passed, and left the junkyard to Gage. With this, Gage had successfully ran it with his mother, and helped pay bills. There was an old shack where hands would live a long time ago, the doors were locked, but Gage heard a noise inside, he used arons head smash to knock the lock off, and open the doors. At first nothing happened, but then a cranidos jumped out. Gage had wrestled the cranidos down, and find it had been damaged pretty bad. Gage looked up, and saw a note, reading: "If anyone finds this Pokemon, please take care of it. Im truly sorry."
    Gages mother took it in, and healed it, Gage then let it stay with Aron, and they all became good friends.
    One day while Gage was moving some metal,he found a abandoned nest with a egg inside, when Gage Found it, he took it inside, and wrapped it up. He continued working and was transporting metal to a shop looking for metal to melt down, when the man that owned the scrap yard said he heard about the cranidos, and said someone left him a energetic Gible. Gage accepted the Pokemon, and when he picked it up, he found it took a quick liking to him. When Gage arrived back home. His only sister came running out, yelling the egg hatched. Gage ran quickly in, Gible on his shoulder, and a Pidgey flapping around in Gages room. His sister sister named it rose, So it stuck.
    Later, after the success of the junkyard, Gage heard a noise outside, late at night. He took Cranidos, and went outside at first Gage thought he was just looking at a Pelipper, but what changed him forever was when it started changing, it turned into a metal beast and started looking around the junk, picking parts up. "Its repairing itself." Gage noticed it leaking oil.
    The next day, the FBI showed up and shut the junkyard down. They ran his family out, but paid for them a new home. Gage then decided to take out looking for answers. He packed his Pokemon, supplies, his fathers pistol. And he set off, with Rose resting on his hat.

Weaponry: Springfield XD(M) 45

Pokemon

Species: Aggron
    Moves: Head smash, superpower, iron head, Harden
    Ability: rock head
    Other: Gages first Pokemon. It is slightly larger, and has a bandanna around its wrist.

Species: Cranidos
    Moves: Zen Headbutt, head smash, take down, Leer
    Ability: rock head
    Other: Cranidos is very stubborn, and only listens to Gage.

Species: Pidgey
    Moves: Gust, peck, brave bird, leer
    Ability: Big Pecks

Species: Gabite
    Moves: Draco Meteor, dragon rush stone edge, sandstorm
    Ability: sand veil

Accepted.
    This sounds juicy. Wonder who the Pelliper could be...
    Please help my dragons

Probably one of the Cons. BTW isn't Ironhide a Bot? You have him in the Cons list.

For a second there I thought he was good in some continuities and evil in others. Ah well, must be me.
    Please help my dragons

Yeah, I saw the same thing for IronHide. I forgot to say something though lol. Oh but my reserve, Dino, Head a boy as well. Still working on him. Kind of tricky actually.

I am usually on mobile so I don't update the list that often. I did some research on Dino and I think I may know which Pokemon mode is most fitting...

Well, time for a Transformer exclusive to this continuity...

Name: Lightninghound
    Cybertronian Appearance: Lightninghound is about 2 metres tall, which is absurdly tiny for a Cybertronian. On his neck is a collar with the Autobot Elite Guard emblem. His face is rather slender, and his eyes a hue of Energon blue, like most Autobots. On his yellow-hued right arm lies a cannon that rsembles a Jolteon head without the ears. On his left arm, there appears to be what seems to be Jolteon's tail attached to it. There are shoulder pads with Jolteon ears sticking out of each of them. The hind-legs of the Jolteon are now the hip appendages of Lightninghound. His overall slender appearance allows great speed.
    Pokemon mode: Jolteon. This Jolteon has a collar that has the emblem of an Autobot Elite guard.
    Personality: Lightninghound is a rather calm and composed young one. He has the ability to remain calm even in the most dangerous situations, which can generally help him in many ways. He always analyzes the situation quickly before proceeding, instead of jumping to conclusions. This makes him an admirable Autobot.

Lightninghound is extremely loyal to his cause, having served as an Autobot Elite Guard back on Cybertron. He will not join the Decepticons no matter what. He tends to be optimistic and looks on the bright side of things very often, often forgetting consequences. He does, however, have discipline, but that doesn't mean he's no fun.
    History: Back on Cybertron, Lightninghound was an Autobot Elite Guard who served under Alpha Trion. He had learnt numerous combat skills in the Autobot military Academy before he began his job. During the last days of the war, Lightninghound was nearly unable to fend for himself due to being outnumbered. It was during the last days he wasn't able to see Alpha Trion once more. The sole thing he remembered after that was crashing into tall grass in an Autobot escape pod. When he first got there, he found an odd green stone with a lightning-like marking on it. The next thing he saw was a furry brown beast. He then scanned the furry brown beast in order to acquire a disguise while on this planet, but the radiation from the stone he picked up screwed up the scanning, resulting in a different, speedier Pokemon mode.

It was only a matter of time before the Autobots found him, disguised in his Pokemon mode.
    Weaponry: Lightninghound's Jolteon-like cannon launches electric spheres. The Jolteon tail is utilised as a spike shooter, which doubles as a melee weapon.
    Pokemon mode moves: Discharge, Thunder, Charge Beam, Signal Beam
    Pokemon mode ability: Volt Absorb
    Rank/Duties in faction: Combatant/Scout
    Others: He is classed as a Combiner-class transformer.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 11th December 2012 at 6:03 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Oh really? Who? I gonna do Aggron, but he's with my human, so I was thinking tyranitar, rampardos, or blastiodon.

I was thinking more of an Illusion-based Pokemon, although your choices are excellent.

It is OK if your Autobot partner's Pokemon mode is the same as a member of your Pokemon team.
    Please help my dragons

Oh thanks! And illusion based? Like what?

And I know where you got illusion, like Mirage? From the books? Yeah, I was tossing that around in my head, but I figured id go with Dino from the movie. And since he cares about his Appearance, I was thinking Aggron since its iron shiny skin armor.
    Last edited by ImAnOKIE12; 12th December 2012 at 3:08 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast