Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 1501

Thread: Age of Shoguns

  1. #476
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Welcome Color! And LF, I'm sorry, my DS isn't with me today I'll give you everything you need tomorrow at a specific date, how's that?

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  2. #477
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Wow, have you seen them new pokes on the front page? Gen 6 will be out in this year!!
    I really like the X legendary. And that grass starter looks like something from Happy Tree Friends but I like it already.
    Can't wait for the fully evolved pokemon!

    Now let us all hope for (pr)evolutions for gen 4 and gen 5 pokemon.
    And well, maybe a dragon eeveelution.

  3. #478
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyFriedTorchic View Post
    Wow, have you seen them new pokes on the front page? Gen 6 will be out in this year!!
    I really like the X legendary. And that grass starter looks like something from Happy Tree Friends but I like it already.
    Can't wait for the fully evolved pokemon!

    Now let us all hope for (pr)evolutions for gen 4 and gen 5 pokemon.
    And well, maybe a dragon eeveelution.
    Is It defiantly a Gen 6 then?

    I don't know whether to be excited or dissapointed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Welcome Color! And LF, I'm sorry, my DS isn't with me today I'll give you everything you need tomorrow at a specific date, how's that?
    It's okay. I'm in need of another masterball if you have one? Aswell as your FC

    And are you on White or Black?
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 8th January 2013 at 8:19 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  4. #479
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyFriedTorchic View Post
    Wow, have you seen them new pokes on the front page? Gen 6 will be out in this year!!
    I really like the X legendary. And that grass starter looks like something from Happy Tree Friends but I like it already.
    Can't wait for the fully evolved pokemon!

    Now let us all hope for (pr)evolutions for gen 4 and gen 5 pokemon.
    And well, maybe a dragon eeveelution.
    Yeah, I saw them! I'm hoping for evolutions of those Pokemon even in Gen 1 like Pinsir! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  5. #480
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Yeah, I saw them! I'm hoping for evolutions of those Pokemon even in Gen 1 like Pinsir! ^_^
    I love the Fire type! Finally, a change from Ninetales/Arcanine! But I dont wanna keep my hopes up, after all, we don't know their stats yet xD

    And Lord, I got White and White 2

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  6. #481
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    I love the Fire type! Finally, a change from Ninetales/Arcanine! But I dont wanna keep my hopes up, after all, we don't know their stats yet xD

    And Lord, I got White and White 2
    It looks exactly like it's going to be another vulpix - ninetails kind of family.

    Ah, same as me then. So are you ready to trade?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  7. #482
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Is It defiantly a Gen 6 then?

    I don't know whether to be EXCITED!!! or dissapointed.
    There you have it, be excited
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Yeah, I saw them! I'm hoping for evolutions of those Pokemon even in Gen 1 like Pinsir! ^_^
    Indeed, or maybe a cool Ledian evo =D

    Oh, and inb4 fire/fighting starter

    Just in case...

  8. #483
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyFriedTorchic View Post
    There you have it, be excited

    Indeed, or maybe a cool Ledian evo =D

    Oh, and inb4 fire/fighting starter

    Just in case...
    I'm still getting used to gen 5.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  9. #484
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Im Sure Fennekin will be Fire/Psychic
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  10. #485
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyFriedTorchic View Post
    There you have it, be excited

    Indeed, or maybe a cool Ledian evo =D

    Oh, and inb4 fire/fighting starter

    Just in case...
    HELL yea fire/fighter starter wud b awesome, if it is really gud tho i might get it. Which wud require me to also purchase a ds :'(
    Speak of the Devil and he shall appear.


  11. #486
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenjiK View Post
    HELL yea fire/fighter starter wud b awesome, if it is really gud tho i might get it. Which wud require me to also purchase a ds :'(
    I think you mean 3DS
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  12. #487
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    no clue
    Posts
    552

    Default

    on the topic of ovg, i mainly play team fortress two and garry's mod for pc.

    some portal, assassin's creed, and other generic stuff. though i can't play any more of the first two because my ps3 isn't hooked up and i can't hook it up for a while.

    that's really it.

  13. #488
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Hey Extroph, I'm sorry to say this but I have to leave A.O.S ^^; I had a good time in this warm Clan. And sorry I didn't have enough time to have a tutor test battle. D:<

    Anyway... I'll see you guys at War! ^_^ Goodbye!

    ~General Leafeon (One of my new nicknames xD)

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  14. #489
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Yeah Im outa here also, Peace!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  15. #490
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Goodbye and Goodluck to both members who are leaving.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  16. #491
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Bye guys Good luck wherever else you'll wish to go to next!

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  17. #492
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Bye guys Good luck wherever else you'll wish to go to next!
    X, where you have been?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  18. #493
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    X, where you have been?
    I've been flooded with hw for the past days, as well as prepping for the Midterm exams. VM me on Serebii so we can get started on the trade? At maybe 5:00pm EST/GMT-4?

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  19. #494
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    no clue
    Posts
    552

    Default

    glhf ace and other person.


    i only have one midterm :I got exempt from my others.

  20. #495
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsumigi-chan View Post
    glhf ace and other person.


    i only have one midterm :I got exempt from my others.
    Why so? I have it on all my classes :C

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  21. #496
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Sorry for being away for so long! How has it been, everyone? How has the clan been doing?

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  22. #497
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    I've been flooded with hw for the past days, as well as prepping for the Midterm exams. VM me on Serebii so we can get started on the trade? At maybe 5:00pm EST/GMT-4?
    Sorry, wasn't online yesterday but nvm now as Ilane was kind enough to assist me. Special thxs to her.
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 13th January 2013 at 10:26 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  23. #498
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Sorry, wasn't online yesterday but nvm now as Ilane was kind enough to assist me. Special thxs to her.
    Oh, alright then! Sorry for not being able to assist ;-;

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  24. #499
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Extroph will making new art soon and some new point update, so stay tuned! =D


    Credit to Extroph

  25. #500
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerChris View Post
    Extroph will making new art soon and some new point system, so stay tuned! =D
    Indeed. Along with this would be points update and some few changes on how you earn points. There will be a focus on battling rank ups from now on, but there will still be the usual non-battling points available to be completed for those who don't play competitively.

    ~Ex

Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •