Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 1501

Thread: Age of Shoguns

  1. #501
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    no clue
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Why so? I have it on all my classes :C
    my school has this thing with grades and attendance, if you haven't missed a certain number of days and have a certain grade then you're exempt.

    but it doesn't apply to spanish :c

  2. #502
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsumigi-chan View Post
    my school has this thing with grades and attendance, if you haven't missed a certain number of days and have a certain grade then you're exempt.

    but it doesn't apply to spanish :c
    Lol, Espanol es muy facil, but that's pretty much all I know .-.

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL | Guild

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Lol, Espanol es muy facil, but that's pretty much all I know .-.
    Ich spreche Deutsch
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  4. #504
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Yo hablo espanol, and english, and filipino/tagalog =D I used to know Latin, but I didn't take Latin II this year

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL | Guild

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Yo hablo espanol, and english, and filipino/tagalog =D I used to know Latin, but I didn't take Latin II this year
    The only latin I know is:

    Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    104

    Default

    I only know English and Spanish. I know a few Japanese words :$


    Credit to Extroph

  7. #507
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    maine
    Posts
    43

    Default

    I only speak English.
    Yeah.
    Take that.

    ace is a fuccboi

  8. #508
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    505

    Default

    so apparently we're a guild now guys

  9. #509
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Guild is pretty cool. Also, I only got 1 userbar done for the art revamp ._. If you wanna see what they will look like:


    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL | Guild

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    198

    Default

    That looks great Ex!
    So I want feeling well this week (and I had to work :/) but I'm feeling a bit better right now.
    I won't be online till next monday since I'm busy (hooray).

    And for those who're following the combatants cup, Chris and I have to battle each other this week =D

  11. #511
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyFriedTorchic View Post
    That looks great Ex!
    So I want feeling well this week (and I had to work :/) but I'm feeling a bit better right now.
    I won't be online till next monday since I'm busy (hooray).

    And for those who're following the combatants cup, Chris and I have to battle each other this week =D
    Hope you feel better KFT And gl against Chris xD I'm also sick with a flu

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL | Guild

  12. #512
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Does anyone here have Black 2?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  13. #513
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    104

    Default

    I might get Black 2, not sure. Is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Hope you feel better KFT And gl against Chris xD I'm also sick with a flu
    I'm sick too. My stomach hurts, my throat itches, and it feels so cold I can't stop shaking.


    Credit to Extroph

  14. #514
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Hey ho let's go! Gradualy recovering from my sickness. It was a flu, now it's both laryngitis and an ear infection :/ Oh well. A message to members: As a part of the upcoming renovations, please do try to play on PO, so we can start Guild Wars against other clans.

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL | Guild

  15. #515
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    no clue
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Hey ho let's go! Gradualy recovering from my sickness. It was a flu, now it's both laryngitis and an ear infection :/ Oh well. A message to members: As a part of the upcoming renovations, please do try to play on PO, so we can start Guild Wars against other clans.
    i had a infection in my like whole head o.o

    guild wars i c wat u did thar

  16. #516
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerChris View Post
    I might get Black 2, not sure. Is it worth it?



    I'm sick too. My stomach hurts, my throat itches, and it feels so cold I can't stop shaking.

    It is good yes, It's better than the first one.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  17. #517
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    104

    Default

    I'll just do what everyone else is doing and buy a 3DS for gen 6.


    Credit to Extroph

  18. #518
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerChris View Post
    I'll just do what everyone else is doing and buy a 3DS for gen 6.
    But that's not untill october. Might aswell buy Black 2 now whilst you wait and before it gets old.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  19. #519
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Finished Userbars for the Tsuchi Empire! The Tsuchi post will be edited along with the art:



    Last edited by Extroph; 25th January 2013 at 3:04 AM.

  20. #520
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Finished Userbars for the Tsuchi Empire! The Tsuchi post will be edited along with the art:

    Nice UB's ex!


    Credit to Extroph

  21. #521
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    576

    Default


    Finished Userbars for the Arashi Dynasty! The Arashi post will be edited along with the art:




  22. #522
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post

    Finished Userbars for the Arashi Dynasty! The Arashi post will be edited along with the art:





    Very Sexy good work i need to strt gettin on po to battle again soon :/ been a while sowwy
    Speak of the Devil and he shall appear.


  23. #523
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    576

    Default

    On that note the userbar section of the renovations are done. All that's left to do would be the remodeling of the points system, updating of the ranks, and the recreating of the Division banners:

        Spoiler:- Bulk:

    Last edited by Extroph; 25th January 2013 at 4:05 AM.

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL | Guild

  24. #524
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    no clue
    Posts
    551

    Default

    ex > us

    :c

  25. #525
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Awesome looking ubs, Ex!

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •