Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Shoguns

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Okay here's what I'm doing:

P.O.com > sign up free trial > enter email and password > billing info (1st name, 2nd name, card number, expiry date, cvv2 code, zip code, country)

I'm assuming that's wrong.

Do I need to actually download P.O or can I just run it?

I can make an account on Pokestadium but not P.O.
    You download it here.

Credit to Extroph

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerChris View Post
    You download it here.
    So I defiantly have to download it to play?
    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig
    computers are brilliant, its the users that cause the problems.
    3DS FC: 3497 1041 4758
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

It isn't "online" despite what the name says. Its a download, not browser-based.

Also thanks for letting me in. I just replicated my team on PO in case anyone wants to battle. I need experience other than the guys at school.

So I defiantly have to download it to play?
    Yes you have to download PO to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by epicninjask123 View Post
    It isn't "online" despite what the name says. Its a download, not browser-based.

Also thanks for letting me in. I just replicated my team on PO in case anyone wants to battle. I need experience other than the guys at school.
    Sure, any time.

Credit to Extroph

Are you on PO right now? I'll battle as soon as I re-recreate my team. (Forgot to save oops)

Okay, I've tried to download it and it works and everything but when I click run it comes up with a box saying that you must be administrator or know the admin password which I don't since the admin is my dad and not me so in short I cant play P.O because I need the computer admins password. So I'm screwed....
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

Quote Originally Posted by beshort123 View Post
    Name: guess
    How Would you Contribute: i would bring utter niggitude to this clan.
    PO Name / FC(List the Gen): Isaiah Thomas
    GMT: -5 EST
    Which Division: ex's and chris's!
    Samurai Image of yourself:
    can you like put me as a referrer because that was really indirect and rude beshort

i thought we were friends wtf

ace referred me
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

In case people didn't already see, the War Team section is up (2 posts after KFT's Division Post)

And LF, it's fine :] But maybe attempt to ask your dad to let you in because it's just Pokemon on the computer. If that doesn't work, then at least we tried (we can always make you try PS x) )

gonna give credit to ex for doing something cool

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ace View Post
    gonna give credit to ex for doing something cool
    I-I-I'm touched. I really am :']

Does anyone have a male dragon dance slamanece or male dd dragonite that i can borrow? If so, pm/vm me. I'll give ya a dd moxiemence when done (i am too lazy to power level a spare dragonite)
    Double battles

IV BREEDING PROJECTS

Current:
    ???

Spoiler:- Completed:

Spoiler:- Planned:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixShad0w13 View Post
    Does anyone have a male dragon dance slamanece or male dd dragonite that i can borrow? If so, pm/vm me. I'll give ya a dd moxiemence when done (i am too lazy to power level a spare dragonite)
    Umm, I don't have any, sorry :[

And I'm organizing a potential war against TEG, with TrainerChris and Albyness playing WiFi (it's mandatory if warring TEG)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixShad0w13 View Post
    Actually I have a male DD dragonite you can borrow. I'll need it back though. Its one of my favorites. As for the dd moxiemance you promised I don't need one unless you're willing to breed it with a jolly nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    In case people didn't already see, the War Team section is up (2 posts after KFT's Division Post)

And LF, it's fine :] But maybe attempt to ask your dad to let you in because it's just Pokemon on the computer. If that doesn't work, then at least we tried (we can always make you try PS x) )
    I will but it doesn't help that he doesn't like me still playing pokemon or downloading things on the computer :P
    Yh PS is fine, I should be able to give you a match on that if you want?

I will but it doesn't help that he doesn't like me still playing pokemon or downloading things on the computer :P
    Yh PS is fine, I should be able to give you a match on that if you want?
    Sure I'll get on as Extroph, is a bo3 fine with you?

And ugh I hate people who think that Sylveon is a Flying type. It might be, but it's leaning more on just Normal type. If you see the moves it used on the trailer, you can tell it used Double Edge (I think), Trump Card, some unknown move, and Swift. All normal types.

Sure I'll get on as Extroph, is a bo3 fine with you?

And ugh I hate people who think that Sylveon is a Flying type. It might be, but it's leaning more on just Normal type. If you see the moves it used on the trailer, you can tell it used Double Edge (I think), Trump Card, some unknown move, and Swift. All normal types.
    Okay, let me set an account up XD What's bo3 though?

Personally, I think given the remaining types that are left, it will stay normal type.

Okay, let me set an account up XD What's bo3 though?

Personally, I think given the remaining types that are left, it will stay normal type.
    I believe it will stay Normal as well ~

And a best of three is a set of battles that make us compete to get the first two wins. Whoever wins 2 wins first wins the battle overall. Winception. And if you're just playing for fun and not laddering, I don't think you need an account What's your name on PS?

I believe it will stay Normal as well ~

And a best of three is a set of battles that make us compete to get the first two wins. Whoever wins 2 wins first wins the battle overall. Winception. And if you're just playing for fun and not laddering, I don't think you need an account What's your name on PS?
    Sure we can do that.

PS = Lord Zombie Nun (Don't ask)

Just need to go to my emails and follow the instructions then I should be ready.

I'm on PS as well, kinda itching to battle, so if nobody minds, can I play winner? XD or loser, depends on who wins :P

I'm on PS as well, kinda itching to battle, so if nobody minds, can I play winner? XD or loser, depends on who wins :P
    Sure epicninjask Btw, would you be interested in joining us in the xat? It'd be easier for me to link you the battles as they are happening And i'm felling generous so any losses I receive from these matches will award you guys with points for beating a leader :]

You can play me at some point once I get my account up and running.

Sure epicninjask Btw, would you be interested in joining us in the xat? It'd be easier for me to link you the battles as they are happening And i'm felling generous so any losses I receive from these matches will award you guys with points for beating a leader :]
    We have xat? haha didn't know that. I'm already on under epicninjask so just link the xat and we can duke it out!

You can play me at some point once I get my account up and running.
    I'll be on as Extroph on the PS lobby, challenge me for Wifi OU when ready plase

Here's the link: http://xat.com/aosguild

I'll be on as Extroph on the PS lobby, challenge me for Wifi OU when ready plase

Here's the link: http://xat.com/aosguild
    Sure, just getting my friend to help me with something. Hopefully should be ready shortly. You could play ninjask whilst you wait though if u want.

@X, I'm on the forums at last and I'm ready to battle once I figure out how to make team and everything.
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 16th February 2013 at 7:52 PM.

Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast