Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Shoguns

Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    March 16 is 2 weeks from now, so about 2 rounds of the tournament. If you ever do have to leave, then I'll just give your opponent an activity win, but please do try your best for the majority of the tournament :]
    It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "what the heck will be going at the time of my leave". I appreciate your understanding Ex. Now all I need is practice with my teams then I'll be ready.

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

I'm looking to practice my mono team a bit on PS, anyone want to do the same?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Okay I am so pumped for the monotype toruney. I have two teams that I just love! I have another, but it's more of a wildcard, and I haven't tested it yet... Oh well, still psyched!

No need to be pumped, I dropped out to make an even 10 (busy irl atm)! It's up so get your battles done you eager members you!

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

No need to be pumped, I dropped out to make an even 10 (busy irl atm)! It's up so get your battles done you eager members you!
    Funny how the leader/maker of the tournament isn't actually in it anymore :P

Name:Zede
    How Would you Contribute:Battling and being active.
    PO Name / FC(List the Gen):I don't do wifi.PO name usually something with Zede in it.
    GMT:-4
    Which Division:Any

Quote Originally Posted by Zede View Post
    Name:Zede
    How Would you Contribute:Battling and being active.
    PO Name / FC(List the Gen):I don't do wifi.PO name usually something with Zede in it.
    GMT:-4
    Which Division:Any
    Accepted. Welcome!

PASBL

Hey guys, so my schedule has been pretty sperratic of late and while I can't be on the team Xat much I can still do tourneys, and hangout on the weekends and do random battles.

Anyway, to the point. I've wanted to do a job for the guild but since I'm a picky writer it'll take me a month or two for me to have my fanfic done.

Through constant thinking I've thought of one thing that I can do for the guild if you guys want me to, while I'm not good at breeding or battling or such, I'm pretty good at playing through the actual games themselves. I can do helpful videos of how to beat Gym Leaders/Bosses/Elite Four/Capture Legendaries/Beat Rivals/Find TMs/HMs. If you guys want me to, I'll do my best to help. (I have Black, White 2, SoulSilver, Diamond, FireRed, Red, Emerald, and I can even do some of the Mystery Dungeon or Pokemon Ranger games)

While this isn't on the joblist like the others and some more expert players like you guys might not really need this help, I don't really care about the coins or points as much as being to put back into the guild since you're all super cool dudes :P.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Hey guys, so my schedule has been pretty sperratic of late and while I can't be on the team Xat much I can still do tourneys, and hangout on the weekends and do random battles.

Anyway, to the point. I've wanted to do a job for the guild but since I'm a picky writer it'll take me a month or two for me to have my fanfic done.

Through constant thinking I've thought of one thing that I can do for the guild if you guys want me to, while I'm not good at breeding or battling or such, I'm pretty good at playing through the actual games themselves. I can do helpful videos of how to beat Gym Leaders/Bosses/Elite Four/Capture Legendaries/Beat Rivals/Find TMs/HMs. If you guys want me to, I'll do my best to help. (I have Black, White 2, SoulSilver, Diamond, FireRed, Red, Emerald, and I can even do some of the Mystery Dungeon or Pokemon Ranger games)

While this isn't on the joblist like the others and some more expert players like you guys might not really need this help, I don't really care about the coins or points as much as being to put back into the guild since you're all super cool dudes :P.
    I would make videos with you. Shoot I've been thinking of doing that for some time now. I'd be using an emulator probably, though. And if anyone actually reads my signature, they'd see that I will EV train Pokemon for them if I get pokemon for my pokedex in return. So that's how I can help out. Also I'd love to read your fanfic, as I have one going on right now myself.

I think making the video's would be a really cool thing to do, and I'd love to do it with you Epic! Or anyone for that matter. Problem is I don't really know where you get emulators or how they work, I usually just film my DS and that works well enough, but it would be awesome if we could do some dort of a Co-op thing or something, although I don't know how we could do it since the pokemon games are usually just Singleplayer... :/

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

i'm into stuff like videos for the guild or stuff like that, commentary, guild talk, anything really etc so i could always help with that

Sounds like a plan guys ^_^ And stupid photobucket deleted all the art posted ._. VM me if you need the art in your sig

PASBL

Cool! Last little detail, should we make an official guild channel to upload the videos or would guys like me to upload the videos on my channel?

I would best assume make my own channel. It would probably be the same as my serebii name though. Yeah methinks I'll get started. Whenever you're on, Refreeze, send me a VM with your channel name and I'll sub!

Hey guys we won our war!

PASBL

Hey guys we won our war!
    That's good to hear!

On an unrelated note, I found my Soulsilver, and White games, which has a bunch of shinies on it!
    Last edited by PhoenixShad0w13; 3rd March 2013 at 5:21 PM.
    Double battles

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixShad0w13 View Post
    That's good to hear!

On an unrelated note, I found my Soulsilver, and White games, which has a bunch of shinies on it!
    Nice! Oh and guys, get your tourney battles done! I'll try to get mine done as well

PASBL

Nice! Oh and guys, get your tourney battles done! I'll try to get mine done as well
    I'm here now, ready to fight.

Glad we won the war that I contributed nothing to . Anyway, my computer has killed itself so I definitely can't be on the Xat or on PO for an unknown amount of time (though I wasn't on much to begin with), luckily this won't really effect my fanfic because I hate nature and I write everything on paper, and my videos will still come, I'm just gonna upload them on a different computer. Just thought you guys should know.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Glad we won the war that I contributed nothing to . Anyway, my computer has killed itself so I definitely can't be on the Xat or on PO for an unknown amount of time (though I wasn't on much to begin with), luckily this won't really effect my fanfic because I hate nature and I write everything on paper, and my videos will still come, I'm just gonna upload them on a different computer. Just thought you guys should know.
    Thanks for informing us Refreeze, hope you get your computer fixed so you can come on xat :^ )

PASBL

Looks like if nobody else gets their tournament battles done, it's me, Ex, and Chris in the next round... Things are not looking good... (Screw that I HAVE TYPE ADVANTAGE!!!)

Oh yeah Refreeze pointed out that you get points for uploading fanfic chapters, and I have one currently in progress, starting to write another, with yet another idea still in the planning phase. Just saying.

Won best of 3 against pheonix 2-0 in the mono.... 1st game won with good ol jirachi flinches and second game wasnt as haxy as the first

Alright! Despite the death of my computer, I managed to upload two videos in addition to the ones I already had.

The Pokemon Black and White Elite 4:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...8fuiaBkaXsCnwJ

The Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Gym Leaders:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...bLimIU4I37I43o

Even if you're a pro and beaten the games it would be nice if you watched some of the videos and provided feedback so I can better provide information and help to other people. I'm doing the Black 2 and White 2 Gym Leaders because I haven't beaten the game yet so I'm making these before I can start recording the awesome post-game stuff you can do. Also if you'd like me to consider another game to do helpful videos of don't hesitate to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by epicninjask123 View Post
    Looks like if nobody else gets their tournament battles done, it's me, Ex, and Chris in the next round... Things are not looking good... (Screw that I HAVE TYPE ADVANTAGE!!!)

Oh yeah Refreeze pointed out that you get points for uploading fanfic chapters, and I have one currently in progress, starting to write another, with yet another idea still in the planning phase. Just saying.
    Damn right you do, you are fighting type after all

Alright round one should be over and it looks like it's down to four... Ex, hurry up and make those brackets before I leave!

Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast