Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Shoguns

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    I know that I have the ones in my sig and I'll be collecting more as I go on, but I'm also gonna be getting some from Bliz because he offered to give them to me, so I'll be putting those in my sig, you can get any of them that I have from me for free you just have to ask :3 (I'm so addicted to this face right now)
    Oh okay cool, are you going to start a shop?

And I would really like to have the ones in your sig But I can't trade now though.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Alright guys, my first Youtube video has just been uploaded to the ShogunAllStars channel! Go watch it!

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

Well I'm not planning on starting one anytime soon, but I'd like to learn breeding and RNGing while also collecting DWFs so I can help out the guild more. Though I might do it someday, the very idea makes me kinda giddy. And Epic! You forgot to use the standard title thing that Ex said we have to use!

Edit: Here is is

"If you are interested in posting a video but you aren't part of the list, you may PM me for my email, and email me a video file. If you ARE part of the list, and you want to upload a video, please be sure to title it in this correct format:

Name of Project:Title of your video [Your Serebii Username]

Example: Pokemon Playthrough: Pokemon Emerald Part 3 [Extroph]

More info to come as I create our YT channel, and I will be pm-ing the listed members the guild channel's password"
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 9th April 2013 at 12:32 AM.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Sweet banette ninjask! I commented on it, and i'll award you whenever I update again

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Anyways KFT is here quick pay attention to him
    ^this

No just kidding : d

Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    KFT!!!! Of course you're welcome here!
    Phew, I'm glad. I could've gotten a big no and I wouldn't blame you for it.

I hope you apply for a spot at the war team :] (I don't like doing the dirty work myself)
    Hmm, yeah you can put me up in the reserves for now, I'm a bit rusty but I can handle myself in a battle.

I assume that I don't have to do a test battle right?

You are placed at the Kazan Shogunate
    I figured... It's nice to be back!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    If it's on PS then I would like to join if not, nvm.
    Jeez I've been out for too long, do I see this correct? Lord Fighting uses online battle simulators : o ??

Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    And nice to finally meet you, KFT!
    And its nice to meet you ; ) You all seem to know me while I feel like the new member right now haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Btw guys, what DWF do we all have? I'm looking to acquire more of them so I thought I would see what you guys have first and then we can possibly make a deal. I'm particularly interested in a DWF Golurk if anyone happens to have one by any chance.
    Just check my sig. I have the main ones that people generally want/use a lot
    Double battles

Talking

oh wow kft's back that's awesome

welcome back

ace is a fuccboi

welcome back, kft!

Exclamation

Going fast makes me feel alive.
    My heart beats in hyper drive.
    Do you think you can win?
    Only if I lose.
    Just let destiny choose.

[Chorus]
    I can hear you breathin'.
    I can see you comin'.
    I can feel the wind.
    It's blowing me around.

Take a shot at me runnin' side by side.
    It's a blur... as I go by.

[Chorus]
    I can hear you breathin'.
    I can see you comin'.
    I can feel the wind.
    It's blowing me around.

See the sun arising.
    Fire in the sky.
    Greatness thrusts itself into our lives.

ace is a fuccboi

To those who changed their names, please tell me in VM what it'll be, so that I may edit our spreadsheet. Thank you.

PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyFriedTorchic View Post
    ^this

Jeez I've been out for too long, do I see this correct? Lord Fighting uses online battle simulators : o ??
    Haha, nice to have you back KFT. Yes I do, although I still do 4th gen wifi, I now use Pokemon Showdown (PS) since it's free so if you want to battle just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by epicninjask123 View Post
    Alright guys, my first Youtube video has just been uploaded to the ShogunAllStars channel! Go watch it!
    Nice Banette, I also think it's massively under-rated which is why I use it on my team a lot. Although I play a slightly different strategy:
    Banette
    Frisk
    Choice Scarf
    Jolly 252/252 Spd + Atk 4 HP
    Trick
    Destiny Bond
    Shadow Sneak
    Will-o-wisp

This is based on a NU team so it works a bit different.
    Last edited by Lord Fighting; 10th April 2013 at 10:41 PM.

Hey guys our war is up! Check it out in the Guild Wars section

PASBL

Hey guys, so I was kinda an idiot last night and fell asleep before fully editing the video XD but I've gotten it done and I'm uploading the first Emerald video as I post this so that should be done soon as well.

But on to the more important topic at hand, I wanted ask the next topic question (if that's ok). I also don't know if this one has been used before but it'll be interesting to see how some of you reply to this, What type of Gym Leader would you be (unless you want to pull a Blue and do what you want), what Pokémon would you use, and what would you do/say before or after the player beats you? For Example: I would be a Ghost type Gym Leader, I would use Frosslass, Gengar, Spiritomb, Rotom (Base form) and Chandelure. Because they're all super cool. Also, after they beat me I'd yell, "NO, I have been defeated!" Then throw the badge at them and jump off the stage where my ghost type Pokémon would carry me away to safety. Also before they challenge the Elite four I'd walk up to them and shout, "You'd better beat them or else I'm taking my badge back from you!"

Edit: Also if any of you could trade me a Shellos/Gastrodon that'd be great, breeding is complicated :P

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

I can't really decide on which type I like the most, though I always end up using at least one Water type in my team. If I were a gym leader, I would be Water type, using the following: Kingdra, Gyarados, Sharpedo, Tentacruel, and Jellicent. I chose the following because they have a nice theme to them (sea monsters). So, following this theme of sea monsters, I would have my gym underwater, requiring like Dive or something to get to it. The gym would be inside a sunken ship, and prior to entering the gym leader's arena, the trainer will be given an oxygen tank. The gym would be set up in 3 layers. the first layer will be sandy and plain, representing the most shallow part of the ocean, and will have 1 trainer blocking your way. Upon defeating that trainer and entering the second layer, the layout will morph into a coral garden, and will have 2 trainers blocking your way. The final layout will be a deep sea theme, with underwater volcanoes and faint dim lights to guide your way into the pitch black ocean floor. There will be 3 trainers to face there. And finally, the trainer will reach a slope going even deeper, until the whole screen is pitch black. As you go deeper and deeper, you will see a faint light in the corner, and I'll be there.

My losing message would be "Just when I've reached the deepest area, I must rise to the surface and retrieve a badge..." Upon exiting the battle, both the trainer and I will float upward gradually until we reach the surface, until both our heads exit the water. I will then give the Abyss Badge to the victor.

Sorry for wall of text, the topic interested me ^.^"

PASBL

That's cool! I haven't really thought about what my gym would be like, but I guess I'd have them navigate through a maze of headstones like the Pokémon Tower in Red and Blue where certain tombstones would be really big and they'd say the names of the other gym leaders on them, and interacting with a tombstone would make you fall into a small chamber where you'd be challenged by one of the gym trainers disguised as a mind controlled version of that gym leader and they would attack you then send you back to the beginning of the maze, and the correct tombstone with me in it would be at the end of the maze with your name on it. Although Gamefreak might think its a little iffy for the kids, I think its an amazing idea.

Hm... I know I would be a Steel type gym leader. Metagross, Scizor, Skarmory, and Aggron would be on my team, at least. Just for humor, maybe go for a dark or evil theme gym, that way when they reached me, I can say, "What did you expect, we would steel your Pokemon?"

As for winning/losing message, no idea there.
    Double battles

darkachu is canon now

ace is a fuccboi

I would definitely have a fire gym! My blazing temper fits the type perfectly. I would probably use Pokemon like Houndoom, Charizard, Magmortar, Darmanitan (not zen form...), and Volcarona. They seem to give off an angry aura of power. As for the gym, I would have a similar setup to Mount Battle from the Colosseum/XD games where you would scale a volcano, using Strength to push boulders into holes to block lava geysers and finally reaching the top where I'd be waiting on a suspended platform over the lava. I would say "Just try to keep cool else you'll end up in my blazing inferno!" When I would lose, my fury would cause the volcano to erupt, but not before the platform turns into a flying airship and the challenger gets to watch the lava flow as I give him/her my badge.

Just thought that sounded cool.

Also, if anyone could trade me some of the Pokemon I have in my sig, I need them for Pokedex completion. I can try to check in, but please pm me to organize a trading time.

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

Nice replies guys, but ninjask just a warning: your sig might exceed the size limit

PASBL

Nice replies guys, but ninjask just a warning: your sig might exceed the size limit
    Hi sig is fine, nowhere near the limit compared to the size my sig used to be before I got two infractions.

omg guys a ground gym would be for me

like my battlefield would be full of hard and soft rocks with soft and hard mud etc, using the right pokemon and the battlefield, the battle would be versatile as hell.

ace is a fuccboi

Ew who is darkachu anyways? And speaking of which, who here watches the Pokemon anime?

PASBL

*Raises hand in the back of the room slowly* I swear I only do it for Charizard and Cynthia. :$

The only time I watch the anime is while I'm at work and the news has repeated itself 12 times. That is also about the only time I watch normal tv, though, and it usually for about an hour or so every shift
    Double battles

Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast