Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1501

Thread: Age of Shoguns

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    XD It actually is, I'm really glad Lucario (Probably spelled that wrong) got his own movie, I only saw part of it a few years ago when I was really bored and there was nothing else on TV but it was awesome. I also liked how he fought all 3 Regis by himself like a Bamf while everyone else wet their pants when they saw one. It added a lot to making the character cool. Only thing that bothered me was that they never really explained what Mew was doing in Hoenn, or maybe that was part of the movie I missed.
    Yeah they explained why Mew was there, the ending was sad :c

Credit to Extroph

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerChris View Post
    Yeah they explained why Mew was there, the ending was sad :c
    Oh yeah, it was terrible, although I mean a good terrible if that makes sense. That movie made me tear up pretty good in the end. What Lucario did (avoiding spoilers for the others here), was probably the most heroic thing I've ever seen in a cartoon :'(

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Oh yeah, it was terrible, although I mean a good terrible if that makes sense. That movie made me tear up pretty good in the end. What Lucario did (avoiding spoilers for the others here), was probably the most heroic thing I've ever seen in a cartoon :'(

The Lucario one was good, but what about what the mother Zoroark did? It was quite unheard of for that to happen, especially in cartoons. (keeping quiet to avoid spoilers)
    Double battles

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ShyNeetOdin View Post
    Name:call me Neet or Odin
    [b]How Would you Contribute:I can try gathering members
    [b]PO Name / FC(List the Gen):getting PO soon name might be Neeto or ShyNeet
    [B]GMT: Eastern
    [B]Which Division:Kazan
    welcome to the clan neeto
    also good job with the bolding, show the world

ace is a fuccboi

Oh my. Sorry for the leave again, guys, but I'm back. Indoor Percussion is over and we placed 4th in the world. I should be more active now. How has everyone and the clan been?

White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixShad0w13 View Post
    The Lucario one was good, but what about what the mother Zoroark did? It was quite unheard of for that to happen, especially in cartoons. (keeping quiet to avoid spoilers)
    I never saw that, I was never really into Pokemon until like a month or two before BW2 came out.

Welcome back Dark, the clan has grown a lot with a Youtube and a Tunbler now, also I don't actually know if you remember me. I joined like about maybe a week or two before you disappeared.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Are those movies even remotely watchable for someone in his 20's? I'm curious since you're all mentioning it but I haven't seen a pokemon movie in forever.
    As in really forever, I never watched a single one.

Can I join plz
    10 babies

Founder Of TOTW
    War record 9/0/0
    Smogon rank 1345 (peak)
    8/8 OSL Basges
    Unbeaten on wifi
    But does it really matter.......

way to kill my happiness moose :c

Ex, don't forget to add me to the Breeders Job list.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Ex, don't forget to add me to the Breeders Job list.
    I gotchu I gotchu, but I usually do major updating all at once, when free time appears :c (aka maybe tomorrow afternoon)

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    I gotchu I gotchu, but I usually do major updating all at once, when free time appears :c (aka maybe tomorrow afternoon)
    lol, sounds good.

I should be RNG-ing a lot this weekend too. OMG deoxys event...go go 5 DEOXYS! (maybe 6)

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyFriedTorchic View Post
    Are those movies even remotely watchable for someone in his 20's? I'm curious since you're all mentioning it but I haven't seen a pokemon movie in forever.
    As in really forever, I never watched a single one.
    I can't speak for all of them KFT but the ones I have seen are amazing, very well made and the characters are awesome, so I'm skeptical of the others being bad. If I had to recommend one to watch maybe you should watch the first one with the whole Mewtwo vs Mew, it's still good and with the new one coming out with Mewtwo returning it might be a good idea. Also if you do watch it, expect what is probably the cheesiest ending in the world, the cheese in that movie could top a thousand pizzas but that doens't make it bad, I actually feel like it makes the movie that much better.

Also for the next topic here's a question pretty much everyone should be able to answer, what was the most memorable end to a Pokemon game you've ever played and why? I'm pretty stuck between the ending fight for Soulsilver and when I fought Cynthia in Diamond. I actually never won the battle legitimately (I mean not using revives and more potions than they use) and Cynthia was a very tough champion, even my over leveled and overpowered Infernape wasn't any match for her team, that was actually the first match I lost in the game making it even more memorable. I plan to one day go pack and replay through Diamond again and win squarely, probably in the summer though when I have more time.

After beating Diamond I went to Soulsilver and played through it pretty quickly (one of my favorite moments was my Poliwhirl beating Chuck's Poliwrath in a 1 on 1 match to the finish) in the battle against Lance I wanted to beat him squarely like I had failed to do with Cynthia but it went down to a 1 on two fight with Gengar as my last Pokemon against his Charizard and Dragonite. With his Dragonite confused from the Outrage that wiped my other 3 Pokemon I got lucky with it hitting itself and my Gengar landed a crit on its shadow ball. Against the Charizard, Gengar landed its shadow ball and Charizard hit with its Flametrhower, with both Pokemon one hit away from fainting Gengar landed the last hit winning me my first official win against a champion and secured its spot as my favorite Pokemon for battles. Yeah it's cheesy but don't judge :P
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 26th April 2013 at 7:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsumigi-chan View Post
    way to kill my happiness moose :c
    It's what I do (chew)

Seriously though, get your submissions in, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Okay I need to say that it will be a while before I get back into Pokémon for a myriad of reasons.

First, my grandfather passed away just this past Tuesday, so I'm going through a lot of family drama now.

Second, I'm sure you are all aware that I recently got a ps vita so I'm choosing to play that over my ds.

Third, school is starting to pick up (this weekend will be the first time this month I'll actually have to do homework at home) and finals will come before you know it so that will throw me off even more.

I just wanted to point out that I won't be doing much but I've got an idea for another "Under-appreciated moveset" for the YT channel. I'm not dead (sadly my grandfather is though), just inactive.

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

That's fine Epicninjask, I'm sorry for your loss :c And moose, how many sent in RMT's?

PASBL

Just you so far. You guys'll have all day tomorrow, so chop-chop. Also, since no one has submitted an OU team, I'll likely use my SandRoom team for the standard OU team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    Just you so far. You guys'll have all day tomorrow, so chop-chop. Also, since no one has submitted an OU team, I'll likely use my SandRoom team for the standard OU team.
    I don't understand the whole team building thing...

Lol, if you ever need help, I'm available for questions :] Though you won't learn from the best, you'll learn something anyway.

PASBL

I can help, I'm not an expert but I am experienced. You could ask other members too, like Ace, Extroph or Albyness :]

Credit to Extroph

Name: Turbo (I am starting to hate this name :|)
    How Would you Contribute: I am the coolest specimen on this earth.
    PO Name / FC(List the Gen): TurboPieFire
    GMT: EST (D)
    Which Division: Extroph's
    Last edited by Turpoo; 27th April 2013 at 7:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboPieFire View Post
    Name: Turbo (I am starting to hate this name :|)
    How Would you Contribute: I am the coolest specimen on this earth.
    PO Name / FC(List the Gen): TurboPieFire
    GMT: EST (D)
    Which Division: Extroph's
    Eyyyy Turbbbooooo how dee dooo! Updating spreadsheet later today, and finishing my 1 month old requests over at Sworn Metalhead's shop ;-;

To anyone: If you have a Horsea egg, Tyrogue egg, and a yanma egg lying around, can you please gimme em? OuO I'm willing to pay all my Coins for it l0l

PASBL

Ex I have all of those! I even have a DWF horsea, unfortunately I'm in the mountains right now so I'll pm you when I have my game on me.

to whom it may concern;

i will be taking a break off of competitive battling for a span about 2-ish months, mainly because i have so much work to do in school, and everything in general - i'll still be on the xat and forums as normal though, i just don't have the time right now for competitive related things, so yeah.

Alright Ace and Refreeze :]

I'll be subbing in KFT for Ace for all our wars until he's ready again.

PASBL

Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast