Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1501

Thread: Age of Shoguns

Is anyone else having trouble getting in the xat?

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

I can get on just fine, but there's no chat history or recent users, it looks like it may have reset again or something. I still don't understand why I'm always the only person that Xat doesn't have probs with, its prolly because I'm such a nice guy :3

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

I reset xat again cuz its turd-like. If you're guested, that's the reason.

PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    I reset xat again cuz its turd-like. If you're guested, that's the reason.
    I vote we close the xat and just use the PO Channel. It's so much easier, you can battle there while chatting, and I can actually access it.

Anyone have any recommendations for my trade shop?
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    I vote we close the xat and just use the PO Channel. It's so much easier, you can battle there while chatting, and I can actually access it.

Anyone have any recommendations for my trade shop?
    I suggest Starly (if it's not there yet)

And I like that idea, only I like xat bgs :'(

PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    I suggest Starly (if it's not there yet)

And I like that idea, only I like xat bgs :'(
    I have DWM flawless shiny starly there already . I can always do more.

I meant more...services, like EV training, levelling, etc. I just don't know what else to offer, when I'm so busy as it is.

I have DWM flawless shiny starly there already . I can always do more.

I meant more...services, like EV training, levelling, etc. I just don't know what else to offer, when I'm so busy as it is.
    If you're busy I suggest keeping it the way it is, unless you can find someone else to help you out with those other services. But if you feel you can handle it then EV training might be the way to go with a new service, a lot more convenient when people can pick up the Pokemon Pre-EV trained. Then they can level it to 100 themselves, or at least that's just me :$ Also another idea is that some people don't really care about IVs and EVs and the such and they just want the Pokemon they like for their in game playthroughs and the such, so you could also do just normal breeding and just guarantee the nature or one or two IVs. If you really want to add something, getting more people to help you with the workload never hurt (Unless you got bad people).

Also I agree with maybe moving to PO for chats, the bgs are nice but I feel like me and Ilane are flooding the thread when we talk about breeding and the such. Again, that's just me :$

Edit: Hey guys I had some free time on my hands before I had to go to sleep so I posted the first team that I ever made that I use in-game often, I'd really love it if you guys could check it out and help make it better, it's right here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...n-In-game-Team Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 6th May 2013 at 9:13 AM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Default Announcement

Attention! Due to the recent problems with the xat, I have decided to try and turn our attention instead on using our Pokemon Online Channel. The reason for this is:

• PO Channels are easier to maintain
    • More members are available on PO than on xat
    • It'll promote competitive growth on our members

So, for those who need a step by step guide for how to get in a PO channel:

Spoiler:- How to Guide:

PASBL

When does the first round of the tournament begin?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

After we get 8 people! We got 7 so far :O

PASBL

does that mean that there is no longer a xat?

cause i don't have po :c

Quote Originally Posted by tsumigi-chan View Post
    does that mean that there is no longer a xat?

cause i don't have po :c
    There is still one, same ageofshoguns, but I'm promoting the use of the PO channel as well.

PASBL

1. Come to the PO Channel
    2. Tourney started
    3. This RNG is trolling me
    4. OMG OMG, Deoxys event is live, I'm grabbing 2-4

Introducing the Dragonheart Sanctuary - Age of Shoguns Branch.

For those of you who are unaware, the Dragonheart Sanctuary is a WiFi trade shop run by Ilane. She specializes in RNGs, and as such has offered a special deal to our members.

Guild members may request free custom RNGs at Dragonheart Sanctuary. Per our agreement, it is the responsibility of the requesting member to read and follow all rules of Sanctuary. If the rules are not followed, you will be given a strike and may be banned from the shop. Note that we have a special request form, which can be found in the 4th post of the Trade Shop thread. Failure to properly fill out the required form will result in a strike in the Trade Shop.

Our guild's point of contact is, of course, Extroph. Before you make a request at the shop, it is recommended that you come to me first and confirm that the guild is, in fact, eligible to make a sponsored request. If you do not, then you run the risk of receiving a strike, as well as the risk of earning a strike for the entire guild. Be sure to read the rules of the Trade shop completely before posting.

PASBL

Speaking of Ilane, would you be up for teaching someone how to RNG? I've been looking, but haven't gotten the hang of it yet
    Double battles

just in case any of you want to use xat, we'll be at the usual followed by serebiishogunates, as we're trying a british xat server instead to see if it works any better

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixShad0w13 View Post
    Speaking of Ilane, would you be up for teaching someone how to RNG? I've been looking, but haven't gotten the hang of it yet
    Sorry, I don't have time to teach anyone to RNG.

Your best bet is the RNG help thread.

Sorry, I don't have time to teach anyone to RNG.

Your best bet is the RNG help thread.
    ok, thanks
    Double battles

Hey guys, I'll be inactive for a little due to AP examinations.

PASBL

Good Luck, Ex! I just finished my 2 this past week, and that is why I was inactive.

White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

what'd i miss
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

New topic starter:

If you could live in any of the 5 regions, which region would you live in?

I would live in Johto because the pokemon are decent, the map is a nice shape, I like the gym leaders and it's quite simple but still good.

Sinnoh for me. It has the most unique climate and geography imo. I'd say it's one of the most unique regions overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    New topic starter:

If you could live in any of the 5 regions, which region would you live in?

I would live in Johto because the pokemon are decent, the map is a nice shape, I like the gym leaders and it's quite simple but still good.
    No Orre or Fiore? I don't know those places well anyways though. While I like all of the regions so far I guess I'd probably live in Unova, I like it so much because of all the convenience for breeding and EV training, also there are plently of places to look for a tough battle, from the League to the Subway and even the PWT. Black City and White Treehollow are also awesome places for a challenge. I'd probably set up my home in the Strange House so I could play with all the spooky Pokemon and my Gardevoir, Gengar, and Frosslass would feel right at home. Robbers sure aren't gonna break into a haunted house either. I can also go to Nimbasa city to hang out with friends at the park or watch sports and even watch my favorite gym leader Elesa throw down some pain on the scrubs who thought they only needed a ground type to sweep the gym. Reversal mountain nearby to the haunted house it's a great place for Charizard and Infernape to feel at home and with Undella town close as well I can go scuba diving with my Poliwrath and Samurott so we can maybe find some treasure. Hmmm... I think I've thought this out too thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    No Orre or Fiore? I don't know those places well anyways though. While I like all of the regions so far I guess I'd probably live in Unova, I like it so much because of all the convenience for breeding and EV training, also there are plently of places to look for a tough battle, from the League to the Subway and even the PWT. Black City and White Treehollow are also awesome places for a challenge. I'd probably set up my home in the Strange House so I could play with all the spooky Pokemon and my Gardevoir, Gengar, and Frosslass would feel right at home. Robbers sure aren't gonna break into a haunted house either. I can also go to Nimbasa city to hang out with friends at the park or watch sports and even watch my favorite gym leader Elesa throw down some pain on the scrubs who thought they only needed a ground type to sweep the gym. Reversal mountain nearby to the haunted house it's a great place for Charizard and Infernape to feel at home and with Undella town close as well I can go scuba diving with my Poliwrath and Samurott so we can maybe find some treasure. Hmmm... I think I've thought this out too thoroughly.
    That's..very detailed. You've clearly thought about it a lot :c

Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast